Switched At Birth Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on ABC FamilyBetween Seasons

Emmett & Bay?

Emmett & Bay?

alirk

[1]Jul 30, 2011
    • level: 22

I love those two together. I think they're so cute! What do you all think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RomanZolanski

[2]Jul 30, 2011
    • level: 12
    In 8 episodes, Bay has already been in 3 relationships. Tbh, the addition of Ty was pointless if she likes Emmett one episode later. I personally think Bemmett should've been done in season 2, it seems too soon. I like them, but it's WAY too soon.

And what happened to Laphne? I was hoping for their relationship to actually HAPPEN, but he disappeared and now there's Wilkey? Blaaah.

My ships: Laphne and Bay being single for now.

Rachaelma

[3]Jul 30, 2011
    • level: 5

Hey Guys,

I like Bay and Emmett together they have real chemistry it is about to be said in the next comming up episodes that daphne will tell emmett how she really deels about him NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! He is happy with Bay and I think they are trying to be like a Dawson's Creek Love Triangle they should just let it be Bay and Emmett for the rest of the season and then come back to that in season 2.

alirk

[4]Jul 31, 2011

Rachaelma wrote:

Hey Guys,

I like Bay and Emmett together they have real chemistry it is about to be said in the next comming up episodes that daphne will tell emmett how she really deels about him NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! He is happy with Bay and I think they are trying to be like a Dawson's Creek Love Triangle they should just let it be Bay and Emmett for the rest of the season and then come back to that in season 2.

I think that's a very good idea!

KJLwriter

[5]Jul 31, 2011
    • level: 8
    I kind of like them together. She is trying to learn sign language for him, but I think she will hurt him eventually. I think Emmett likes Daphne. He might like Bay now, but I think he always had a crush on Daphne. I also want him to talk sometime. I just think Bay will probably move on and be with several guys during this show. Also, I didn't like it that Daphne almost slept with Wilkey. I don't see them being an actual couple. For now, I like Bay and Emmett but I would also like Daphne and Emmett. I like Emmett in general. He's a good guy.

catbirdcatnyc

[6]Aug 1, 2011
    • level: 1
    I think they might be the couple in the painting! http://welovesoa.ps/SABlost

MadameTamma

[7]Aug 1, 2011
    • level: 7

I don't have anything against them but honestly I'm not rooting for them either. It's kind of ticking me off that it's only one season in and there has already been so many love interests set up for these two girls. But I think the real reason that they're not my favorite couple is that Emmit made such a big deal about how he feels about deaf and hearing relationships and Bay made such a fuss about how Daphnie shouldn't date someone from her past and I really don't want some of my favorite characters to become hypocrites.

Maccsa

[8]Aug 1, 2011
    • level: 10

I love them, they are so cute together, but now that Daphne realised she likes him i dont know what is gonna happen, cuz Emmett always had a crush on her. And if Daphne asks Bay not to date Emmett, she cant really say no, cuz she did the same thing with Liam.
    I also think they should have done the Bay/Emmett thing next season so they would be together for longer... i really like them as a couple.

RomanZolanski

[9]Aug 1, 2011

MadameTamma wrote:

I don't have anything against them but honestly I'm not rooting for them either. It's kind of ticking me off that it's only one season in and there has already been so many love interests set up for these two girls. But I think the real reason that they're not my favorite couple is that Emmit made such a big deal about how he feels about deaf and hearing relationships and Bay made such a fuss about how Daphnie shouldn't date someone from her past and I really don't want some of my favorite characters to become hypocrites.

This.

Maccsa wrote:

I love them, they are so cute together, but now that Daphne realised she likes him i dont know what is gonna happen, cuz Emmett always had a crush on her. And if Daphne asks Bay not to date Emmett, she cant really say no, cuz she did the same thing with Liam. I also think they should have done the Bay/Emmett thing next season so they would be together for longer... i really like them as a couple.

This too.

Edited on 08/01/2011 9:34pm

alirk

[10]Aug 2, 2011

Yeah, I think Daphne's confession is def gonna throw a wrench into it!

LeytonTLA

[11]Aug 3, 2011
    • level: 16
    i think he will stay with bay ... but then eventually become an item with daphne ... but then probably go back to bay ,.. and then daphne ... and then bay .... DAAAWSSSOOONNNNSSS CREEK!! definately gonna end up being something like the love triangle in that show i would expect

aliSuz

[12]Aug 3, 2011

I like Emmett and Bay together. You guys are right though that they should have waited until season 2. Ty just left so it's too soon. And Liam just disappearing annoyed me. Maybe he will be in the last episode. However, I sort of like Wilky and Daphne.

KJLwriter

[13]Aug 4, 2011
    I love them together now. They're a great couple. Now Daphne likes Emmett and will probably ruin everything. Bay was about to tell her that Emmett and her were dating.

Diamondgrl13

[14]Aug 4, 2011
    • level: 6
    aliSuz wrote:

And Liam just disappearing annoyed me. Maybe he will be in the last episode.

Yeah me too! Bring Liam back!! Sorry, just re-watched the episode where Daphne meets Liam, lol.

LeytonTLA

[15]Aug 11, 2011
    • level: 16
    yeah i loved liam but i love wilky and daphne ... waphne or dilky lol someone probably has a better name, i love bemmet together my heart broke when he said i just want you, he looked amazing as he said it, he is an amazing actor, she seems to really like him as well it doesnt just seem like a crush, daphne not giving up on emmet isnt going to end well though ...

lysebet

[16]Aug 12, 2011
    • level: 9

I'm really looking forward to next season to see what will happen between Emmett and Bay! Personally, I think that they look very cute together. I just think that Emmett should have told her that he kissed Daphne, even though Bay will freak out. He shouldn't keep it from her, but I suppose they will get to that part in the second season

I was just thinking about Daphne and how she never really had any romantic feelings for Emmett before and just now sherealized. It might be just because of the whole mess with her mother knowing about the switch thing and her mother was the only person she could really trust. Now she feels that Emmett is that person. Anyway, I understand that they have history, they know each other well and they are both deaf, so they understand each other. But Bay is learning sign language, she is trying really hard, which shows that she really likes him. For now, they are trying to get to know each other, why is that so bad? Isn't that what we usually do? I don't like how Emmett's mother reacted with the whole Bay thing. She should have accepted Emmett trying to get to know a new girl, even though she is hearing. It's not like they are getting married, they are both 16 and young and in love! Just let them be together for now and work things out! Of course deaf and hearing people can have relationships! They will learn how to communicate in their way, which makes it special. Why can a blind person be with a seeing person, while a deaf person cannot be with a hearing person??? I think that at least Daphne uses it as an excuse, I mean, she did date Liam, who is hearing. She just decided to like Emmett and is trying to convince him to choose her instead. On the other hand, Emmett, until now, did not believe in hearing and deaf relationships, but it was really cute what he said to Bay I agree, it shouldn't be about hearing or not, it is about getting to know the other person and about the connection and love!

Anyway, I hope Emmet and Bay will be together, but I predict that they won't...

Beastgirl2

[17]Aug 17, 2011
    • level: 11

I wonder if Daphne might resort to using Emmett's mom's disapproval of Bay to break up Emmett and Bay.

whenIpray2U

[18]Aug 26, 2011
    • level: 7

Bay/Emmett is my favorite relationship in the whole show!!! I agree though that Bay seemed to get over Tyler reaaalllly fast. Tyler was always so-so to me... I didn't like him and I didn't dislike him. Emmett is one hundred times better. I don't think Daphne should go with Emmett. I feel like she already had her chance and took him for granted. I wish she would have stayed with Liam. It was really really nice of her to break up with him because of Bay. But I think that since Bay is with Emmett now, then Daphne could go back to Liam. Then everyone could be happy. But, of course, if there was no drama and everyone was happy, there would be no show.

RomanZolanski

[19]Aug 26, 2011
    ^This. I just want Liam to come back, legit.

Diamondgrl13

[20]Aug 28, 2011
    • level: 6
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    ^This. I just want Liam to come back, legit.

Agreed!!