Switched At Birth

Pandora's Box

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jul 25, 2011 on ABC Family

• A good episode.

I really enjoyed this episode but it was the first time I've wanted to leave a review. I thought they were being a bit over the top against Regina. I actually completely understood what Regina did. And I thought Daphne was being a selfish little brat, "you don't get to say you were there for me, you aren't my family, you don't get the credit for raising like jesus.

Regina has had her child for three years, is she supposed to just go hand her over? That would be 100x worse to me, what "oh well, I'll just return her like speakers that don't work"? ..

I got where Bay was coming from a bit, her real mother knew about her and didn't come for her, but at the same time, Bay did have her own family, to throw this on a child would be even worse than teenagers who actually can understand things I guess.

But urgh John just annoyed me this episode, acting like the deafness was her fault, acting like EVERYTHING Regina did was horrible. Acting like she's some criminal.. "we don't know what this woman is capable of" "does she want to blackmail us" "psychopath" .. like blackmail you with what, if she was a psycho like what's her plan... just yeah. That annoyed me.

Otherwise, good episode.