Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries

The WB (ended 2000)

Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Fan Reviews (6)

• Cool Spinoff

Various ep (02)
  • Granny, We need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!

When it comes to this episode, I always like Sylvester. Why? He always eats tweety and however, replied by Hector's punches that sylvester will never forget. The ending on the "This is the end" episode, I was aware that eating tweety reminds me of staying away from chicken (Due to the Bird Flu infection) because my health is in danger too. I miss Sylvester on his too big body from the episode "Good Bird Hunting" which is the way I want to see it. I also miss Sylvester using a catapult from the episode "A Big Knight Out" which he failed to catch Tweety Many times in a row. I Hope Granny Will return to solve another upcoming mysteries! Impressive Detective, Granny!
  • One of the best shows ever!!! It´s classic, original and funny!!!

One of the best shows ever!

This show is better than a lot of the rest that have existed.
    This mysterious show is funny and it has the best jokes to make adults and children laugh.

A cat and a bird fighting to see if Sylvester can eat Tweety.
    Tweety´s guard, this funny dog helps to decide who eats who.
    I think Sylvester and Tweety may continue for the rest of our lives. We need fun in our lives and those animals give it to us! I insist; this show is classic, original and funny. They may continue!!!

• Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries

This is a real good spin off show from Looney Tunes in fact it is a best spin off that Looney Tunes has ever made. I seen all the other spin offs such as Animaniacs and Taz Mania but this one has to be the best spin off they have made.
  • Wow. Long gone.

It is long gone now, but still able to be showen on Tv, we see differant things. A Similar to tom and jerry but is truly awsome and stunning. Im over 9 and i like it. But not as much now as we see evry episode again and again.Has gave us loads of laughs. I want a new S&T, but its ended all to gether. Sadly it may never, never come back. But we've seen how good the show is and its Population as it always has been. High . Its a worth wile. This reveiw is 100 words long.
  • this was one of the show based on looney toons. that people like. and it was injoyable to watch seeing ther was a great stories,jokes and silent comedy. funny thing about this show is it was the only other looney toons. that made a good profit and

funny thing about this show is it was the only other looney toons. that made a good profit and was like alot.