Sym-Bionic Titan

Cartoon Network (ended 2011)

TVTome_Shadow

Sym-Bionic Titan Fan Reviews (23)

• Genndy Tartakovsky, You Can Do No Wrong

In 1996, Dexter's Laboratory first aired on Cartoon Network and was a success because it managed to play on 2 levels, as it was able to appeal to both kids and adults. 2001 gave us Samurai Jack which was yet another success because of its excellent animation, writing, voice acting, and art design. In 2003, Star Wars: The Clone Warspremiered, giving CN another hit because of its fleshing out of the characters, great visuals, and its ability to give respect to Lucas's original creations. But in 2010, Tartakovsky brought us (the sadly canceled)Sym-Bionic Titan, which I dare say is not only his finest work so far, but quite possibly CN's best show ever, rivaled by only The Powerpuff Girls. It has everything one would expect from Genndy T.: Animation that can rival 2-D feature films, characters with dimension, excellent voice acting, great action, and the backbone to do things most animated shows would never dare do. Genndy, here's to hoping your next project Hotel Transylvania is a success, seeing as that's all you're capable of.