Taina Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2002)

Is it true?

gonzales1

[1]Dec 4, 2005
    • level: 13
    The episode guide said there's going to be a season 3 of Taina if its true when is it going to be on.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

herrerafan

[2]Dec 10, 2005
    • level: 11
    its true but kid i got bad news! taina was supposed to pick up a third season on january 2003 and have thirteen episodes. But nick decided that it should be over because the episode beyond the music was such an ending. Christina Vidal was mad when she heard this because she went through a lot when she did the third season. The third season is about when taina is a star and how is she in hollywood and from what i've heard taina has a baby boy in the second last episode of taina. The last episode of taina is about 13 years later when taina's boy grows up and is going through puberty. Nick thought that this season was too much and they did not like the last episode at all. They also thought it was stupid that taina's boy grows up and has to go through puberty. So nick cancelled the third season.

weekendersrule

[3]Dec 17, 2005
    • level: 9
    hmm, i don't think it's true. Now, I LOVE Taina, it's still my favorite show.But why would Nickelodeon film a whole season, and never air it. They wouldn't. That would be a waste of money. And they wouldn't bring back the series after it being cancelled for over 3 years. So, don't get your hopes up. It most likely NOT happening. Sorry.

gonzales1

[4]Dec 19, 2005
    So are you saying I should give up my hopes for Taina to be back on Nick?

weekendersrule

[5]Dec 20, 2005
    Taina has been gone for 3 years. There haven't been any REAL reports of it coming back. Nick.com dosen't even have a taina page anymore. It's not coming back, sorry.

Unless I see some REAL evidence of it coming back.

gonzales1

[6]Dec 21, 2005
    Then lets just start a petition to put Taina back on, we have to take action instead of just sitting here hoping for Taina to come back.

weekendersrule

[7]Dec 22, 2005
    There already is one:

http://www.petitiononline.com/tai2/petition.html

gonzales1

[8]Dec 22, 2005
    How many signitures does it need to be put back?

SvWaVe

[9]Dec 31, 2005
    herrerafan wrote:
    its true but kid i got bad news! taina was supposed to pick up a third season on january 2003 and have thirteen episodes. But nick decided that it should be over because the episode beyond the music was such an ending. Christina Vidal was mad when she heard this because she went through a lot when she did the third season. The third season is about when taina is a star and how is she in hollywood and from what i've heard taina has a baby boy in the second last episode of taina. The last episode of taina is about 13 years later when taina's boy grows up and is going through puberty. Nick thought that this season was too much and they did not like the last episode at all. They also thought it was stupid that taina's boy grows up and has to go through puberty. So nick cancelled the third season.
    I don't belive that.

THEICE

[10]Feb 12, 2006
    • level: 12
    herrerafan wrote:

i would have watched that.

THE_WARNED55

[11]Feb 25, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 03/20/2006 5:05pm

nyfan

[12]Mar 11, 2006
    • level: 20
    weekendersrule wrote:
    hmm, i don't think it's true. Now, I LOVE Taina, it's still my favorite show.But why would Nickelodeon film a whole season, and never air it. They wouldn't. That would be a waste of money. And they wouldn't bring back the series after it being cancelled for over 3 years. So, don't get your hopes up. It most likely NOT happening. Sorry.

Well it wouldn't the last time, Nickelodeon did something like that. They are doing the samething with All That. The 11th season was shot, and will never air.

THEICE

[13]Mar 20, 2006
    • level: 12
    weekendersrule wrote:
    There already is one:

http://www.petitiononline.com/tai2/petition.html
    i signed it did u

suchalady1

[14]May 9, 2006
    • level: 17
    gonzales1 wrote:
    The episode guide said there's going to be a season 3 of Taina if its true when is it going to be on.

From my understanding, Taina was supposed to have a 3rd seaon in Janurary, 2003. Nickelodeon called it quits themselves after season 2 because they tought it only appealed to girls and that it's girlie-ness didn't attract enough male viewers. DUH! Taina (the main character) is a girl. It is supposed to be girlie. BIG mistake, Nickelodeon. the reason why there is an episode guide for a season 3 is because before Nickelodeon cancelled, it scripts were being written for a 3rd season.

MoMo19947

[15]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 8
    its also appeals to some guys! like me...

huffyduffy

[16]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 22
    i sign.hell yea!