Tak and the Power of Juju

The Party / The Three Chiefs

Aired Saturday 7:30 AM Sep 15, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• derrickpeters

i like to see cartoon but i like it

can use on the youtube on episode 3

Tak and the Power of Juju
  • read review

i found this episode the last i'll ever watch. in some parts i found it was just creepy and plain stupid all together. The cheif getting that fat was crazy and made me change the channel! also the story line wasn't my favorite, a good luck party is not what i'd call a reason to celebrate!!! however the party juju was funny but i'd rather watch dora the explorer than this show again. these are reasons why nick should get rid of shows like this, because the story line sucks and some of the character's are plain creepy. change the channel!
  • Ok I guess.

Well, this ins't the best Tak episode I have seen since there only has been three. It wasn't funny at all and I bet it was a filler episode. That Lok pinjata thing was funny though. Well, an average episode for a new series. Well you know what they say, Practice makes Perfect. And its a new series. The episode storyline wasn't my favorite, ethier. Just slow and slow until the end where it all comes together. When you see a bad part you can't just leave your tv and do something else. It was ok but not a very good plot.