Take Five

CBS (ended 1987)

Take Five Fan Reviews (2)

5.2
  • Ok....I am an old fan of Take Five and have been searching for the song used in a old episode of Take Five ...

7.7
    Ok....I am an old fan of Take Five and have been searching for the song used in a old episode of Take Five ... it was the song used for the death scene of Shane. It was when Him and her were at the lookout and He died in her arms...if anyone can save my hair from anymore pulling out of frustration i would be greatly appreciative.
  • A pretty poor comedy.

5.1
    A pretty bad comedy show on all counts. This is the type of show that everyone really needs to just watch for themselves to decide. Have you ever been watching a show and have somebody ask you a question that made you wonder if you were watching the same program? Well, this is one of those shows for me. It's like I'm thinking about it differently than other people. Then you have the people that say "It's not funny if you have to explain it." While that is true sometimes, it is also true that sometimes the viewer just "doesn't get it." I hate shows that have to "dumb things down" because of how some people perceive it. Well, this one was WAY dumbed down.