Take Home Chef Forums

TLC (ended 2008)

Come Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

99skipper

[1]Oct 17, 2006
    • level: 1
    Love Curtis.  Love the recipes.  BUT...please, please, can we occasionally have some ladies that are not quite so beautiful, thin, young, hip, or rich (check out the cribs!).  How about some tired middle aged person like the millions of us schlepping around the grocery store?  I know, I know, they occassionally throw in a mom with one young toddler (clean, quiet and with impecable toddler manners), but where's the harried mom of 2 or 3 with a step kid thrown in?  The retired woman?  Some workin' class woman?  Someone (anyone) older, chubbier?  Don't they deserve a great meal with a hunky chef?  If you prick us do we not bleed?  If you tickle us do we not laugh?  If a hunky chef feeds us a glorious 3 course meal, do we not sigh in ecstasy? 
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cjk77672002

[2]Nov 8, 2006
    • level: 1
    No kidding. I couldn't agree with you more. Why Don't they catch REAL people in Kroger's or Meijers etc...

LexClarkaresexy

[3]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 15
    I do agre with you there. It seems that everybody's house is well kept and they always pick people who are younger just basically everything you have said upabove. It would be nice to see someone a little different then the usual type of people they have on the show.

zzbeach

[4]May 6, 2008
    • level: 12
    You guys must be kidding. I think the best part of the show is watching these beautiful housewives in their $100k kitchens and having no clue how to cook. I have begged my wife, who is late 40's and still hot and knows how to cook, that if she ever sees Curtis at the store to tackle him and bring him home. I'd love an authentic Aussie cook out with all the trimmings. Put another shrimp on the bar-bi, Curtis!