Take Home Chef

Heidi

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 22, 2008 on TLC

• When writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum. When writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum.

When writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum. When writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit it later on, but by doing so, you will lose any positive feedback associated with the review. We encourage you to write your review in a word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below.When writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit it later on, but by doing so, you will lose any positive feedback associated with the review. We encourage you to write your review in a word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below.