Taken

Charlie and Lisa

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Dec 09, 2002 on Syfy

• This was a very good episode, where we saw Lisa getting older and had to move away from home after Eric came looking forward. After talking to her uncle, he told her everything, that in fact she is 1/4 alien. The aliens protect her every time they can.

We also see Charlie getting older and becoming a top teacher. Charlie continues to be abducted by aliens. After taking a sabbatical from school the headmistress makes him a visit and he loses it and tell her about the abductions etc.

Meanwhile during one of the abductions Charlie meets Lisa on the spaceship and he impregnates her. They don't remember anything.

Lisa has a daughter called Allie, and she seems very powerful, in fact whilst she was being born there were a lot of strong signals.

Meanwhile Eric tries to get Mary to be part of their team. Meanwhile she starts getting sexually involved with Dr. Chet Wakeman, who was one of Eric's best friends