Taken

High Hopes

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Dec 04, 2002 on Syfy

• This was another solid episode, in which we continued to see the different road taken by both Jesse and Jacob.

This was another solid episode, in which we continued to see the different road taken by both Jesse and Jacob. Jesse discovers that both he and his father have a tumor in the head exactly the same in the same place, and goes to Owen Crawford for help. Meanwhile after Owen finds his wife trashing his stuff and opening the safe to find the piece of metal that he had taken from Sue, decides that it is better to eliminate her.

He makes a plan that ends up with killing both his wife and one of his lackey, Howard Bowen, by making up a story that they were having an affair.
  • The story of those that have been Taken continues in a fine way.

As with all major miniseries, one can't expect each and every episode to be jam packed with information and to move the plot along in great strides. With this, the third installment of Taken, we learn just a little bit more of how the lives of those involved with the visitors are progressing. Most of this episode takes place in the early 60s. We see Jacob and Jesse growing and maturing, each coming to terms with their respective destinies. We see Jake, the alien hybred coming into his powers. We see Jesse coming to terms with the fact that both his and his father Russell could die due to the fact that they have been taken...multiple times each it appears. We stil do not know why the "Greys" have come to Earth, but I do know that with each passing moment the consipiracies grow thicker, the plot deepens, and destinies take their path to fullfillent.