Taken

Syfy (ended 2002)

ardie8

Taken Fan Reviews (35)

• I completely agree - this underappreciated mini-series was very good.

From the lighting, to the story line, to the acting and the locations - this mini-series has stuck in my mind since I watched it. And just this Christmas I *finally* got it on DVD. Now I can revisit the characters on their journey through their other-worldly lives. I thought the ending very much could some day lead to a second mini-series, but I've tried not to wish upon stars and get my hopes up - even if Hollywood is good for dragging things on and on, and beating a dead horse. (Rambo 20, anyone? LMFA)

But seriously - I thought every actor in this series were terrific. And it was because of this show that I know who some now very famous TV actors are - Eric Close for instance. Also this series was the first time I'd seen some great film actors - Anton Yelchin (*such* a great child actor!), Chad Donella, Elle Fanning...
    To me, if a mini-series, show, or movie stick in your mind for 6 years *after* having watched it - and you think about buying it on DVD but the expense is too much and you say "Ok - it's too much, iI'll wait till I have the money" - but it still irks you that you can't get it - then that tells you something.