Tales from the Crypt (1996)

99 & 44/100% Pure Horror

Aired Unknown Jan 18, 1995 on HBO

• Willa kills her soap factory owner husband after being fired. To hide the body, she hauls it to the soap factory and processes it into soap. She goes home and bathes with one of the bars, after she lathers, she remembers the large ACID content in humans.

Quite possibly in my top 5 favorite episodes. I mean, it has it all: "Painting someone's face while making love,
    beating a man's head in with a soap statuette, and finding an eyeball in your soap! Cristi Conaway gives a wonderful performance in her role as "Willa (what kind of name is that?) Sandleton." She really captures the manurisms of an impatient, self-centered, egomaniac-- trust me, I know a couple-- who absolutely hates her husband. It's because of her mean attitude that makes the ending put a smile on my face every time I watch it. Though, I really don't think that a bar of soap derived from a dead man's body would melt your entire skin off, I guess I'll have to look that up, unless someone who knows for a fact that it will happen because it happened to their aunt's cousin's uncle's friend's daughter's husband's sister could drop me a line, until then, I'm a non-believer.