Tales from the Crypt (1996)

Came the Dawn

Aired Unknown Nov 17, 1993 on HBO

• a young woman "norma", a theif, is picked up by a wealthy man. she thinks she hit the jackpot by getting picked up by a rich man, but she turns out to be wrong.

In the style of Psycho comes this Tales From the Crypt episode. I actually liked this one. A theif Norma steals a truck. She breaks down, an a wealthy man comes and picks her up. He stops at the store to buy her some oysters and wine. He seems like such a nice guy until he brings her home. I don't want to say too much about the ending but I seen it coming. It's not one of those endings that have a twist, but knowing who is the killer is kind of a suprise. I will watch this one again.
  • We never did find out what was \"Norma\'s\" real name was. Other than that I found it quite satisfying and treasure the insinuation of S&M when Broooke starts to tie the man to his bed frame. Quite Evergreen Reviewish, don\'t you think?

We never did find out Norma\'s real name. Other than that the episode was quite kicky not to mention kinky. I\'m referring of course to when Brooke starts tieing the man to the bedframe. Quite Evergreen Reviewish don\'t you think? This was HBO at it\'s cutting edge. No other actress other than 6 feet tall Brooke Shields could\'ve pulled it off.