E.D.#66- Let The Punishment Fit The Crime

lamdnjchem

[21]Aug 9, 2008
    • level: 23
    Underdog121488 wrote:

Just watched this one again today. I gotta say, I found myself feeling really sorry for Geri. Unlike some other Crypt characters, I think she at least had a little kindness.

She offered a tissue to that guy at the beginning, so he wouldn't sneeze on the judge.

Thats...a kind act. True, she was the kind of lawyer that would do anything to win, but in this case I felt she didn't really deserve her fate at the end. With most of em in Crypt, they really deserve what happens to em.

While I liked the episode a lot, your point is valid. About the only thing the episode claims makes her deserve it is that she was kinda sorta chasing for work in the waiting room and that's a shaky argument at best.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CryptCory

[22]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 7
    Thats why I like this episode, she didnt really deserve it. I gives you a cruel feeling.. that mixed with ghouls and guys with their nose cut off = pure awesome!

ShumaGorath666

[23]Oct 28, 2008
    • level: 15
    Underdog121488 wrote:

Just watched this one again today. I gotta say, I found myself feeling really sorry for Geri. Unlike some other Crypt characters, I think she at least had a little kindness.

She offered a tissue to that guy at the beginning, so he wouldn't sneeze on the judge.

Thats...a kind act. True, she was the kind of lawyer that would do anything to win, but in this case I felt she didn't really deserve her fate at the end. With most of em in Crypt, they really deserve what happens to em.

Well, she wasn't lashed or electrocuted. She got off easy compared what could have happened.

CryptCory

[24]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 7
    Electrocution would of made it all quick instead of being tortured.