Tales from the Crypt (1996)

HBO (ended 1996)

ShumaGorath666

Tales from the Crypt (1996) Fan Reviews (37)

• This is very much a cult horror tv show that should be seen by every horror fan.

Tales From the Crypt, how addicted i was when this was on HBO. Its definetly a show I wish would come back. It was about murders, back stabbing, and learning lessons. The show thought you that things wern\'t always what they seem. There were times that I wish the show was more scary, but it did always teach you to watch your back, and dont trust everyone.

The host the Crypt Keeper is comical and entertaining. The voice will keep you remembering this character. There was a time when this character was as popular as your Freddy Kruegars, your Jason Voorhees, and your Michael Myers. There was even a short lived saturday morning cartoon, yep you heard me right. But times have changed and this character is unknown by some now, but never forgotten by others. Buried by the years, but living on with DVD. I hope this show is found by new fans and hopefully brought back to life by HBO, but for now will have fun reliving the DVD\'s.