Tales from the Crypt (1996)

HBO (ended 1996)

Gislef

Tales from the Crypt (1996) Fan Reviews (37)

• Amazing!

Oh man, I miss this show so very much. I wish upon oh so many stars for them to bring it back. *sigh*

There aren't many shows EVER to have a whole new storyline every episode. And for the ones there are, none of them can even begin to compare with this one. It had EVERYTHING; humor, horror, drama, and an amazing, original host to start each episode off: The Cryptkeeper.

There may be other shows that are similar, but none will ever have anything like the Cryptkeeper. When I was younger, I was terrified of him. But as I got older I listened more to what he said and realized how hilarious he was. Not because his jokes were funny, but more because of how corny they are, but yet he thinks they are just the funniest things in the world.

The thing is is that if you haven't seen this show then you diffitely need to go out and buy the episodes. And if you don't feel like taking a big step like that, go rent them, then you can buy them. I, myself, am waiting eagorly for them to put the rest of the seasons on DVD so I can have a HUGE marartron of nothing but "Tales From the Crypt"!