What was this episode????

bcaf

[1]Aug 5, 2006
    • level: 3

Hi,

I'm a a HUGE fan of TFTD, but I can't place this episode. I remember there were two women in a cell of some sort. I believe on ewas younger, one was older. There was a scene in which the  younger woman backed herself into a brick wall. The older woman yelled a couple of commands and suddenly there were chains around the young womans hands confining her to the brick wall. What was this episode???? I think it might have been "Auld Acquaintences" but I'm not sure.

Thanks!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

xfoley8

[2]Oct 4, 2006
    I'm pretty sure you're right about the episode title.  Can't remember the details of this ep, but it's about two witches battling each other.  It was late in the 2nd or 3rd season, so it will probably be a while before Sci-Fi gets to airing it.

Joes_wife

[3]Nov 6, 2006
    • level: 2
    IMDb.com shows a complete listing of episodes as well as summaries and reviews of each one. Try that site! One episode I can't locate is the one where the old man dies and comes back to his family from the grave. They are very patient and kind with him despite his deteriorating condition, and they try to convince him that it's not a good idea for him to stay among the living for very much longer. They even bring the local priest to their house to try to talk some sense into him! When the Priest says, "The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away," the dead relative replies, "Well He aint' gonna taketh away ME!!!!" LOL!!!! CLASSIC! Does any one remeber this episode?

cdogg6705isback

[4]Nov 8, 2006
    • level: 14
    See the other post that I made. This episode will be airing on Tuesday, December 6, 2006 at 11 A.M Eastern Standard Time.

angelachase

[5]Jan 30, 2007
    • level: 13
    That's so weird! I'm watching that episode RIGHT NOW!

DistantSignals

[6]Jul 10, 2007
    • level: 1
    The episode you're thinking of with the dead relative that won't stay dead is called "A Case of the Stubborns"

TJFranchise

[7]Apr 12, 2009
    bcaf wrote:

Hi,

I'm a a HUGE fan of TFTD, but I can't place this episode. I remember there were two women in a cell of some sort. I believe on ewas younger, one was older. There was a scene in which the  younger woman backed herself into a brick wall. The older woman yelled a couple of commands and suddenly there were chains around the young womans hands confining her to the brick wall. What was this episode???? I think it might have been "Auld Acquaintences" but I'm not sure.

Thanks!

You got it right on the nose!

frucheydragon

[8]Jun 27, 2009
    • level: 4
    I think it was "A Case of the Stubborns". Christian Slater was the grandson. He convinced Grandpa he was dead with the pepper in the napkin. Grandpa sneezed and his nose fell off. It was a great episode.

soytugitana

[9]Jan 15, 2010

Joes_wife wrote:
    IMDb.com They even bring the local priest to their house to try to talk some sense into him! When the Priest says, "The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away," the dead relative replies, "Well He aint' gonna taketh away ME!!!!" LOL!!!! CLASSIC! Does any one remeber this episode?

DistantSignals and frucheydragon are right. It is "A Case of the Stubborns".

One of my favorite episodes, mostly because both an adorably young Christian Slater and Brent Spiner are in it. Spiner does a hilarious job playing the priest. One of my favorite parts is when he chugs the moonshine!

soytugitana

[10]Jan 15, 2010
    I forgot to mention, you can find the entire episode on youtube (in 4 parts), just search the title.