Tales from the Darkside

Madness Room

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 05, 1985 on

7.2
  • Ouija board leads to a secret room....secret room leads to a murder...murder leads to a chilling twist....vintage tales from the dark episode

Cool Episode..BUT...having to watch the entire tales from the crypt 7 season series, there was a similar story to this...although this series came first before tales from the crypt tv series, the tales from the crypt series based its stories on comic books during the 50s...it was the episode called strung along - season 4 if you wanna check it out...

anyhoo

this episode was real neat..ouija boards, ghosts, secret room...what more can you ask for? after all, this is tales from the darkside
  • A Ouji board tells of a secret room

'The Madness Room' is another classic episode that is worthy of even such series as Tales from the Crypt. I guess the moral of the story is not to play with magic you know nothing about or it will have dire consequences. The story is another about people getting what they deserve, even though what the "bad guys" do in the episode is very common. I can't really say why, but this has been one of my favorite episodes that has never got old, no matter how many times I have seen it. If you like ghost/revenge stories, then you will enjoy this episode.
CHILL