Talk Sex With Sue Johanson Forums

Sunday 11:00 PM on OxygenIn Season

sex drive in women

superman711

[1]Mar 19, 2007
    • level: 1

Dr.Sue,

MY wife has a problem with her sex drive to say the least she has none no intrest in sex what so ever.I on the other hand feel like if i was still a teenager now so far i tried to talk to her about it and she always get mad and we fight about it all the time even when i dont ask her to make love to me and i goto bed and just let thing happen as soon has i touch her she says im not in the mood she is never in the mood. what to do can you help.

yours

michael a

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

razorsedge678

[2]Jan 10, 2008

man...shouldnt have gotten married dude

tough luck

nosexdrive

[3]Mar 1, 2008
    I'm on the opposite side of the coin....my husband is somewhat in your position, and I feel like a terrible wife sometimes because of it. I can't say that I have a solution yet but hopefully there is one. To me there's two parts. First, I feel somewhat unappreciated or unrecognized for what I am doing - I work hard, go to school, do some community service work and work together on household chores so yes I'm going to be tired, especially during the week. Secondly, for whatever reason, I don't know what it is but I don't have this urge to have sex often...I could really take it or leave it. The piece I can't get my husband to understand is that he can get me in the mood, of course as long as it's not too late or I'm not wore out. But to just expect me to get in the mood in the drop of a hat is absurd! And really, I guess there's a third piece, to me it's important that we spend time together, that we do things together - if that piece is missing I wont get in the mood. Part of this is really just venting and wanting input, I don't know that it will help anyone else...I'm really tired of it being the only reoccuring argument that comes up between us!!