Talk Sex With Sue Johanson

Sunday 11:00 PM on Oxygen Premiered Nov 03, 2002 In Season

Talk Sex With Sue Johanson Fan Reviews (13)

7.6
  • Just look at her YouTube clip. That right there says all you need to know about her and this show. http://youtube.com/user/talksexonoxygen

Have you seen the clip? She is funny, truthful, and its something that can be sorely missed in today's environment. I am so glad my grandma is not like this but I wish more people were open. Any questions I have or need answered I turn to Sue Jo and watch. She is hilarious. The new season starts soon and I can't wait but I use this clip to remind me of why I continue watching.
    True young audiences should not watch but whats to stop us older ones from watching, learning, and share a few laughs. Let the education begin!
  • An interesting show.

7.1
    This was a very interesting show to say the least. It really educated people on the things that most people wont talk about with their partners. Sue Johansen is a great host for this. I really enjoy Dr Drew for relationships but Sue Johansen is so great for sex talk. This show is a great way to learn about new techniques and new toys on the market. I love the way she offers no nonsense advice to all who call her. She has a great way of helping people and getting right to the point. I really did enjoy watching this show.
  • Does it matter how big a penis is if me an my wife is thinking of having a baby cos im really small not erect it is 1/4" an when erect it is 3- 1/2" inches long when erect.

What do you think i need to do to get my penis bigger if i cant get my wife pregnant 'cause my wife really wants a child from me an i dont like taking shots or anything to get it bigger cause my wife wants it to happen natural with us an not with no one else to get her pregnant what should i do to get her pregnant 'cause people say that when me an my wife do have intercourse an after intercourse since i'm small maybe she wont get pregnant with our first child an i know after we have intercourse some of the cum stays in her should we continue to have sex to move the cum farther up her tubes.
  • Too Fast....

Dear Sue. I would like to know how or what do I do to keep my fiancee hard after cumming the first time. If he cums first than me i still want to have sex i feel like i'm not done after he's finished and if i get him excited again he takes a long time to get hard and to cumm after the second try and I was wondering are there things that I can do to make it him last longer in bed.We've tried creams that are supposed to make u last longer, C'Rings but no results I mean does he have a problem or maybe is it me.May that be linked to E.D
  • Like your grandma giving sex advice!

I really thought that this show was hilarious when I first saw it, but I soon realized that although this little old lady was trying to inform me on sexual matters, she really knew what she was talking about. I have to give it to her; by being a little old lady she doesn't make people nervous, and with her sharp wit she is able to give good, healthy advice to an audience to is willing to listen.
  • I think this show is very informative. I love watching it. its also very funny.

this is a laugh out loud show thats very informative. If u need any advice at all on sex u can find it here. theres also toys available which susanne explains how to use. Shes not judgemental at all. she'll tell u st8t up what u need to do. you will never find a 60+ ur old women so open about sex. theres nothing shes afraid or embarressed to answer. if she doesn't have the answer rt then she'll use what resources she has to get u the answer by the end of the show. she also has informative books too. I love this show and would recommend to anyone.
  • WOW!!!

Oh Sue, you are so funny...your facial expressions and your voice tones that you use are so funny...you make my friends and I laugh every sunday...and I have learned somethings from you... I think we would make a great pair, cause I answer alot of the questions that come your way and they are on target with your answers...think about a male and female duo...
  • Why is "grandma" on TV talking about sex?

7.2
    When I first saw this show, the question that came to my mind is, "Why is there a 70 something year old lady on TV talking about sex?" I mean, is she still doing these things, or did she just never forget? But Regardless of the reason, I do believe the show is educational for people who have questions about sex, or someone who needs advice about certain things dealing with their relationship. And it's good to learn new things and have a clear understanding about sex. Sue's show is great, but the only thing that may bother people is... It's like getting advice from a freaky grandmother!
  • Dear Sue. I would like to know how or what do I have to do to keep a hard on after cumming the first time. Also I was wondering are there things that I can do to make it were I last longer in bed. thank you

the thing is after i cum the frist time i end up getting soft and lose my hard on and i was just wondering is there something i can do to keep it up becasue i would like to last longer in bed. I was just wondering a few questions. One I would like to know how or what do I have to do to keep a hard on after cumming the first time. Also I was wondering are there things that I can do to make it were I last longer in bed. it will be greatly appecatied if you could write back as soon as possilbe. thank you
  • I like the show.

I like the show. We bring it up in poker games every week and talk and record the shows that we can talk about some of the stuff was said on the show we think that her show is the greats in the world and should keep going she don't have no ideal that i was wachting the to and it funny and but to the piont to all the question the she answer and ask i feel that she should have a grammy or a tony ward for her show.

She is to the piont and she speacks her mind.
  • Dr. Sue is the authority on all things sex!

I've never called into the show with a question, but I watch it all the time and have recieved some great advice from the good doctor. The toys that she suggests are always wonderful! I recently purchased the Lucid Dream #18, and have never had a more pleasurable experience. This woman knows her stuff, and I think all of us could improve our sex lives a bit by taking some of her advice!
  • This is one of the few shows left on TV that I actually make sure i watch every Sunday.

It's a very informative show, but what tops that off is that Sue is just a wonderful person. It does have it's humor in the way that Sue approaches questions and detailing, but it's defenitly underrated. If people actually stopped for a second to get over the fact that she's an older lady, you'd realize that she is a very wise woman.

I've been watching the show every week for a few months, and I absolutly love it. As i said in my intro, it really is one of the few shows that I must watch. It's funny, smart, informative, and entertaining. You can't say that much about the other 90% of the crap on TV today.
  • Wow.

I'm sure this show helps a lot of people, and I'm sure that a lot of people watch it, but is anybody noticing something? Why is a 70 year old lady hosting it? This to me throws the whole mood of the show away. The main reason I watched this show at all is not for advice, but to laugh at the funny situations the people who call in are having! It leaves me speechless.