Fox Pulls Plug On Fourth Season Of - Talk Show With Spike Feresten

If You Want Fox Television To Keep Talk Show With Spike Feresten On The Air

maryatwill

[1]May 17, 2009
    • level: 1

Dear Fox,

I am appalled and dismayed with the cancelation of Talk Show with Spike Feresten. Fox is replacing it with Wanda Sikes.

For those with very short memories ( Like FOX Television), Wand At Large Was Cancelled In The First Season...... she is not funny .....

Mary Mae - AFTRA Actress

If This Web Link Does Not Work - Please Type It In Your Browser

http://neonlightsentertainment.com/Mary-Mae.html

Edited on 05/17/2009 2:30am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

maxpower144

[2]May 17, 2009
    • level: 60
    It is s shame that show is cancelled. I think that the writing was on the wall since it began three years ago. FOX did not promote this show and I am very surprised that they even went this far with it.

The show has tons of potential, and with FOX that does not mean anything.

Wanda Sykes is funny, but I only really like her in short guest star roles. Who wants to see her "shreaking" at guests on a daily basis.

Telaphone

[3]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 11
    To me this show was the Dana Carvey show reborn. Obviously too brilliant for it's time but unlike the Dana Carvey show this show had virtually no promotion and was on on a worse time slot. I wonder if Fox is going to regret canceling both MadTV and Spike for basically nothing. They probably won't since they are obviously run by idiots. Hopefully all the shows that fox has canceled (MadTV, Spike, Terminator) will get picked up by a different station (CW I'm looking at you) but I doubt it.

SpongeSebastian

[4]Jul 28, 2009
    • level: 41
    I agree. First "MADtv", now this? Has FOX lost their minds?

punch37

[5]Sep 14, 2009
    • level: 1
    go figure Fox has gone and canceled another great show and to make matters even worse they canned madtv as well i loved watching these two shows saturday night and now they replaced the show with Wanda Sykes??? if i remember isn't fox the same network that canceled her show after one season a few years back and now they are bringing her back as a talkshow host i'm sorry but i don't find Wanda Sykes funny i am gonna miss Spike Feresten because his show was funny and the writing was good another great show that fox had to go and cancel