Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills

USA (ended 1995)

Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills Fan Reviews (7)

6.6
  • I love this show

I love this show sometime i wish was sill on i would have to meet the cast crew at comic con or something
  • I wish Tattooed teenage alien fighter have 2 season

It to bad that this show dnot get a 2 season I really thought a good show
  • Tattooed teenge alien fighters sould have a season 2

I wish this show was still going on. I think this show sould have getting a season 2 it would Rivaled that of the Power Rangers.

• Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters season 2

I never thought a low budget show would be so good. I had a really big crush on Laurie when watching alway thought there been a season 2
  • A spoof of Sabans Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 4 teenagers from beverly hills were chosen by a sentnel to fight his mortal enemy and restore justice in the galctic world

Although a very popular program the show lacked a certain spunk that Power Rangers had, alos the actors never did really bring any personality to their characters which i thought was a big let down for the show, the enemy also didnt have much personality himself which i thought was a big responsibility, all in all the show was a unsucessful spoof of Power Rangers
  • Mental Flashback! Tattooed Teenagers with Tans and Attitudes!

6.6
    TTAFFBH what a long analogy, the series was pretty much a flop to all audiences under the age of 12. It was a blatent rip off trying to ploy some of the viewers to watch USA instead of Fox where the Power Rangers played. Its campiness made it probably the shortest lived series of the 90's that I can recall.

BUT It did have its originality and its own humor that made it watchable. So they pranced around in neoprene instead of spandex, they had muscle that made it look a bit better than Power Rangers at least on that behalf. The series was very low budget, the stories were fairly bland. But the characters that made up the show gave it an interesting touch. Two guys, Swinton and Gordon, two girls, Drew and Lori donning powers of the Zodiac to fight giant monsters was a pretty decent idea, and in a way was original. The fact that they were trying counts, I watched "The Quitter" last night on Youtube, it brought back memories of me as a kid wanting to be able to do that. Any series that can do that isn't entirely bad.

(Though I think I could do better;))
  • ...this show was basicly USA Network's equivalent to Saban's Power Rangers, although it was short lived...

I loved this show. When it was on the air I'd watch it. Even though it was somewhat campy this show was basicly USA Network's equivalent to Saban's Power Rangers, although it was short lived. I think it onlyhad 1 or 2 seasons tops while Power rangers is still on its umpteenth iteration. Part of the reason why it may have been short lived is because of its reliance on the tattoos of the teenagers. They would glow I think they communicated through them if I remember correctly with this alien entity. At anyrate they'd also use them to transform into costumes that made them look like a bizarre combination betwixt wrestlers and Ultraman replete with a cowl and mask. There were I think 2 girls and two guys. Naturallysince they were in Beverly Hills the girls looked great. They'd fight aliens from outerspace in an isolated environment much like the power rangers would do from time to time in the original episodes. In some episodes they'd really on some scatological humor but only in passing reference you wouldn't actually see any of it happening or anything. Kind of a missed opportunity in that regard but there was always that potential and I guess that's why its my guilty pleasure;)