Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills

USA (ended 1995)

Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills Fan Reviews (7)

6.6
  • ...this show was basicly USA Network's equivalent to Saban's Power Rangers, although it was short lived...

I loved this show. When it was on the air I'd watch it. Even though it was somewhat campy this show was basicly USA Network's equivalent to Saban's Power Rangers, although it was short lived. I think it onlyhad 1 or 2 seasons tops while Power rangers is still on its umpteenth iteration. Part of the reason why it may have been short lived is because of its reliance on the tattoos of the teenagers. They would glow I think they communicated through them if I remember correctly with this alien entity. At anyrate they'd also use them to transform into costumes that made them look like a bizarre combination betwixt wrestlers and Ultraman replete with a cowl and mask. There were I think 2 girls and two guys. Naturallysince they were in Beverly Hills the girls looked great. They'd fight aliens from outerspace in an isolated environment much like the power rangers would do from time to time in the original episodes. In some episodes they'd really on some scatological humor but only in passing reference you wouldn't actually see any of it happening or anything. Kind of a missed opportunity in that regard but there was always that potential and I guess that's why its my guilty pleasure;)