Taxi

ABC (ended 1983)

gwactuary

Taxi Fan Reviews (13)

• I think this is the best show ever to air on televison. I would watch this show forever. Rev. Jim the greatest character ever invented.

This show is the epitome of Televison. I have always loved Taxi, and always will. I could watch this show everyday all day for the Rest of My life. I think it had a great all around cast. Louie's character was essential to the show because you have to have a negative influence to even the show out. It cannot all be goody too shoes. Alex was dry character but that is what made him funny. He tottally had an attraction for Elaine which could be sensed on nearly every show. I love Tony Danza so he was just fun to watch. Bobby could always be seen thinking about his looks which he wasnt that bad looking. Even Jeff's character was an important role. Latka was the most funniest charcter. But I would have to say that Rev. Jim's character is the one who moved me the most. He was like an uncle to me. Fried brain cells and all. The theme song is probably my favorite son ever written. I just love Taxi!!!