Teacher's Pet Forums

ABC (ended 2002)

Teacher's Pet Fans

Kluciano

[1]Oct 23, 2007
    • level: 3

Damn, how many of you out there still wish Teacher's Pet was on? You know, the little dog who dresses up like a boy and all? I really loved the show. It is pretty smarter than some, but hey at least you learn a few things from it. I actuaclly have two plush Scotts at home and they are just so cute! I love 'em! If there are any young kids or maybe teens that loved this show and wish it were back on, send me a message. Who really cares if they are reruns! They should have made more episodes, like if Scott really finds his parents and he might have some brothers or sisters and such. Or one were Scott just doesn't give a damn in one episode and he gets into a fight with a bully but he beats him. Well hope to wait for your reply!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mega_man_3

[2]Oct 25, 2007
    • level: 12
    Kluciano wrote:

Damn, how many of you out there still wish Teacher's Pet was on? You know, the little dog who dresses up like a boy and all? I really loved the show. It is pretty smarter than some, but hey at least you learn a few things from it. I actuaclly have two plush Scotts at home and they are just so cute! I love 'em! If there are any young kids or maybe teens that loved this show and wish it were back on, send me a message. Who really cares if they are reruns! They should have made more episodes, like if Scott really finds his parents and he might have some brothers or sisters and such. Or one were Scott just doesn't give a damn in one episode and he gets into a fight with a bully but he beats him. Well hope to wait for your reply!

I agree with you! This show should have gotten another chance!! I love this show and really hope to see it again!!

Kluciano

[3]Oct 25, 2007
    Caveman Lawyer, you are so right! If they just gave Scott another chance, he would have been the next scooby, but badder! Damn I wish there was some way to get the people to get the show back on. It was so cute and all. But this time, they should make Scott and his whole class graduate and go to fifth grade then make new episodes from there. Kluciano

mega_man_3

[4]Oct 25, 2007
    Kluciano wrote:
    Caveman Lawyer, you are so right! If they just gave Scott another chance, he would have been the next scooby, but badder! Damn I wish there was some way to get the people to get the show back on. It was so cute and all. But this time, they should make Scott and his whole class graduate and go to fifth grade then make new episodes from there. Kluciano
    Absotively posilutely!! And by the way, my name is mega_man_3. Caveman Lawyer is the level description they used for me.
    Edited on 10/25/2007 1:34pm

Kluciano

[5]Oct 25, 2007

I looked into the other ones where it talks about the reviews of Teacher's Pet and you said said ity sucked! Why would you say such a thing? Scott is so cool!

mega_man_3

[6]Oct 26, 2007
    Kluciano wrote:

I looked into the other ones where it talks about the reviews of Teacher's Pet and you said said ity sucked! Why would you say such a thing? Scott is so cool!

Sorry. I didn't mean to be hatin' this show just because the others were. I just thought everyone else moved on and it felt like I was the only one who didn't hate this show. This really was my favorite show 5 years ago.

I rewrote my review and gave it a 10. Is that OK?

Kluciano

[8]Oct 26, 2007

Well, did you really like the show or not? Just becuase someone else doesn't like the show, doesn't mean that if you DO like it....doesn't mean that they will make you hate the show you like just becuase you're tryin to fit in with the rest of the haters. I know I knew someone similr to this who didn't like the show and who would always beat and kick my poor little Scott's across the room when I wasn't there. Do you know any one who would happen to have tapes of it or something? I really want this show on tape.

mega_man_3

[9]Oct 26, 2007
    Kluciano wrote:

Well, did you really like the show or not? Just becuase someone else doesn't like the show, doesn't mean that if you DO like it....doesn't mean that they will make you hate the show you like just becuase you're tryin to fit in with the rest of the haters. I know I knew someone similr to this who didn't like the show and who would always beat and kick my poor little Scott's across the room when I wasn't there. Do you know any one who would happen to have tapes of it or something? I really want this show on tape.

I really do like this show...and I don't have any information on the tapes. Sorry.

Kluciano

[10]Oct 26, 2007

Hey let me have ur email here's mine kluciano17@hotmail.com ill show u some pics of im i drew myself. I bet u i can redraw newepisodes of Teacher's Petif i wanted to. I'm the next Gary Basman lol. I can draw him in any way and thing. Just see for youself!

Edited on 10/26/2007 12:03pm

mega_man_3

[11]Oct 26, 2007
    Sweet! Can you send me some pictures?

Kluciano

[13]Oct 28, 2007

Damn, you people don't know what you're missing out on. Scott was so cool, and those damn people didn't even give him a chance. No wonder people like you have to ruin good shows for the ret of us. It's a cryin'shame...

cocobean12

[14]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 7
    I wish it didn't get cancelled so soon, it was another one of my favorite shows from 2002 like S Club 7...

Ghostlover6190

[15]May 19, 2008
    • level: 13
    I like it alot. I really wish they still had it on. I think they should make DVDs or something. At least put a couple episodes on the Internet. I tried checking youtube a while ago. I guess I can try again.