Teachers Forums

NBC (ended 2006)

Important Info For All Forum Posters

-ACL-

[1]Mar 29, 2006
    • level: 25
    All hate threads toward the show will soon be deleted. It's unfair to have a forum flooded with threads of how disgusted people are with the show. I will leave one thread open, and lock all others existing now. (I do not even need to leave one opne, but I will). Any that are posted after that will automatically be deleted. If a certain user continues to post new threads about the issue, they will be reported.

Posting several times about the same topic is a violation of TV.com's Terms of Service.

I know people have the right to share their opinons, but please do so in either the one thread left open, or by reviews. That way, anybody who enjoys the show can post freely.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kylebryant50

[2]Apr 6, 2006
    • level: 10
    are you a nazzi because i thought free speech was allowed in america.

DoctorHair

[3]Apr 11, 2006
    • level: 7
    I agree with ACL completely. It is kind of annoying to try to come to a forum DEDICATED to a show, wanting to discuss it with other fans, and having every topic be a hate thread.

actorboy89119

[4]Apr 18, 2006
    • level: 9
    I have to disagree with ACL. I know i am one of the people who think this show is way below par but i dont see anything wrong with it. One of my favorite shows is Buffy. If i went to the Buffy forum site and saw several threads dedicated to anti Buffy people i wouldnt have a problem with it. The people who are spamming Buffy have a right to their opinion. Just like i think the peple who like "Teachers" have a right to their opinion. They are still people, and i am still a person. In these cases we just need to agree to disagree.
    On the contrary, i have seen some of the other "hate threads" and even though i dont like "Teachers" i did find them to be rather stupid. I dont think there should be any threads that simply say "this show sux" unless they provide reasons for it valid or not. It may seem that this forum, a majority of the boards are people against the show but that may be because the show is just begining. The people that post when a show first starts are those who feel strongly about a show, one way or the other. People who dont like the show, dont necessarilly look through all the foums, and just create a new one saying boo in their own way. Fans want to read through all of the forums and then post in the one that best fits what they want to say. If the show does go, in time the forum will be flooded with posts praising teacher.

mp34mp

[5]May 6, 2006
    • level: 16
    We posters don't appreciate somebody on a powertrip & an agenda telling us how or what to post.

You have to deal with the good & the bad.  This isn't some lovefest at Woodstock.

csjlj

[6]May 7, 2006
    • level: 19
    I agree with ACL.

I've always thought people who go out of there way to ruin the good times of other people are sad in that they have nothing better to do. If you don't like something, move on and enjoy yourself. It's the equivalent of hating seafood and going to Red Lobster or Legal Seafoods every day to complain about it. Sounds dumb right? So do the hate threads.

mp34mp

[7]May 7, 2006

csjlj wrote:
    I agree with ACL.

I've always thought people who go out of there way to ruin the good times of other people are sad in that they have nothing better to do. If you don't like something, move on and enjoy yourself. It's the equivalent of hating seafood and going to Red Lobster or Legal Seafoods every day to complain about it. Sounds dumb right? So do the hate threads.

Way to kiss a'ss. People have ears and eyes. They have intellects. They have opinions. Guess what, those opinions aren't always super. The day people stop explaining  their opinions of the status quo is the day America stops being a great country. Don't give me this "chime in only if you love it / move on if you hate it" crap. It's called "critiquing". If you can't critique a television show or movie, well then why don't we all move back into Nazi Germany where we gladly wear a bound and gag & fight for the Fatherland.
    Edited on 05/07/2006 10:06pm

dju010

[8]May 12, 2006
    • level: 88
    Hey people are you guys blind?
    ACL is no longer around. He was the editor of this show and so he had the right to make this rules for this forum. Check out the editor guidelines for this site.

mp34mp

[9]May 13, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 05/13/2006 4:57pm

kila177anja12o

[10]May 30, 2006
    • level: 23
    Since I am the editor for this, now, ended show I will not lock or delete posts. Whatever your opinion about the show is fine with me. But if you feel that something is offensive or something really bothers you PM me and I will take it off. But since I doubt anyone will since the show is over all I can say is try to abide by the rules set forth by TV.com

ThankYouComeAgain!