Teachers

NBC (ended 2006)

kila177anja12o

Teachers Fan Reviews (29)

7.9
  • Its not funny. Maybe its just me, but I never laughed out loud once. I think the most I did was smile. It was amusing in a way, but not funny at all. I knew where I was supposed to laugh but it didn't cut it.

I felt strangely detached when I watched this. I didn't turn the channel, but I didn't fully enjoy this. I don't even know if I enjoyed it at all. The writing is amusing, but nothing that sticks with you for more than 2 seconds after its said. I've only seen one episode so I can't judge harshly on the characters, though I would like to know more about them. Its like a story filled with characters that I've seen somewhere before, and they are not pulling it off well.

I don't know what would have to happen to make this better. The actors aren't nearly over zealous enough to make the jokes punch, or reserved enough to make it ironic and strong. You know those people who aren't all that funny but amusing sometimes so you keep them around? Thats who all the characters are like. Maybe it was just an off couple of days. We all know those people, because we are those people at times. Looking forward to how this show develops.