Team Galaxy

Daily 4:30 AM on YTV Premiered Sep 09, 2006 Between Seasons

TVTome_Shadow

Team Galaxy Fan Reviews (9)

• I like

This is how it all started.....i was switching channels and i got realy bored so i watched cartoon network and that show seemed to be on. So i started watching it and just before i was about to change the channel something happend... It was funny and i laughed...shows that make me laugh i like so i watched it and was actully liked it so dont\'t balme me. yo yo yoo yo yo yo yo yo my homies yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo
  • Proves that Marathon can't make a good toon to save their lives.

3.6
    You know how I feel about Totally Spies! and Martian Mystery was ok, but saddly Team Galaxy is definately no improvement. The idea of a school full of aliens and humans living in harmony is interesting, it was done before and better in the 1980's toon, Galaxy High. While I can let that go, there's a lot of things holding this show back. First of all, the color scheme is horrible. It's like the artists try to cram as many bright colors as they can into one scene. The three main characters themselves aren't any better. Brett's ok, but uninteresting. Josh, the smart kid, is arrogant and annouying. And Yoko, she's just the worst of the bunch. Maybe she'd be less annouying if her voice didn't grate on my nerves (she makes Mandy from Totally Spies! sound heavenly), but she'd still be a whiney valley girl with an overly high opinion of herself. The plots are your typical Marathon shtick which means fairly dull. Trust me, you'd be better off watching reruns of the vastly superior Duck Dogers than this waste of time.
  • What is this?

I'll tell you what it is. It is a stupid show that they say is good but is stupid. What I hate is before they go to commericals they have the shows logo pop out of nowhere and it zooms in making a weird sound. They are like these kids who try to save the universe by shooting lasers at giant 3 headed, poorly animated dragons. And why do they have some old guy open a briefcase that has pink underwear in it. Then he starts rubbing the underwear on his face and is talking about how he couldn't live without his pink underwear. And they have everything move real fast.
    Stupid show. Will be cancelled May 2007.
    Peace out
  • Why does everybody hate Team Galaxy??

Team Galaxy is cool ok at first I will admit I thought this show was going to be so dumb and stupid but I watched and liked it this cartoon is great ok I mean think about what would you rather watch Team Galaxy or My Gym Teacher is a Monkey? You don't have to think real hard Team Galaxy is great to bad Cartoonnetwork didn't give it a chance I hope it gets picked up by another Cartoon Station in the near future but intill then I will be not on a schedule but any I rate Team Galaxy a 10!
  • Not really one of my favs but still good XD

Team Galaxy is not really one of my favourite shows but it still deserves a high 8.4(ok not that high XD) :) In terms of animation, i got to say that it is really good. My favourite character is Yoko. I like her coz she's funny and all. What i noticed is that in Marathon animations, the smart one gets green eyes, the one that falls in love a lot gets light blue eyes, while umm...the characters always voiced by Katie has yellow eyes (Alex from Totally Spies and Yoko) Overall, i still think Team Galaxy is a pretty good show and i look forward to seeing more soon :)
  • mmmmm, the super bad version of martin mystery???

hmm, i don't know, i'm not much of a fan of japanese styled shows and especially not a fan of this show. the computer animation is even cheesy enough to give you goosebumps, and some scenes in each episode are just ridiculous, yeah sure the animation may look "new" and "good" (lol) but the dialogue and plot are all just not interesting, the only reason i even bother to watch this show is simply because of the character that is thrown at the back of the character list and is almost literally ALWAYS on the right side of the screen lol, and thats Fluffy. probably my favourite character ever and has been a constant muse for my drawings, forget the three main characters, MORE FLUFFY! and do a better job at animation and script, cartoon network paid fifteen million for... THIS!
  • This show is so underappreciated...

I have to admit that this was not a show that I watched from the beginning. It took some time for me to get hooked on it. But once I did started to watch it it actually surprised me. Now i'm a cartoon freak and there are a lot of shows that I really don't like and I'm not affraid to admit it. The first time I ever saw a commercial for Team Galaxy I had something like oké... whatever. But then when I started to watch it I was surpised about the (let's call it) content of the show. Three very different kids trying their best to save the planet from outer space threads. There are alot of people who don't like the show and I respect their oppinion. But all the bad slander about this show doesn't do it Justice. Once you get to know the make-up of the show and the characters it's not all bad.
  • The story takes place in the distant future. Bret, Josh, and Yoko are members of Team Galaxy and they travel to the outer reaches of the universe fighting galatic bad guys.

I used to be one of my favorate shows until Cartoon Network removed it, just like Nickelodeon removed Martin Mystery. I really missed it. My favorate episode was Psycho-Cycle, Josh looked so cute when he got captured and his mind was manipulated by an alien-villian. There's something attractive about a cute guy in distress. Anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah! Man! I can't believe they would do that! Obviously, not all viewers are sophisticated enough to appreciate Candian/European animation/humor like myself. Bret is cool for a super genius 10 year old, but he should at least schedule some time to have fun. After all he's not going to be a kid forever. Just kidding! LOL! Josh is totally cute and he is a good racer, but I feel his relationship with his dad is a little rusty. Kind of reminds me of my rusty relationship with my dad. And Yoko, well, her clothes are cool and original, but her singing could use some work.
  • A great show from the creators of Totally Spies that still gives a nice fusion of 2D anime & 3D CG combined for a ride of humor and friendship.

I especially like the mix of 2D anime + 3D CG. It had nice twists centering around three space marshals along with their class mates at Galaxy High! Josh, Yoko and Brett are 3 good archetypes that people could liken. Even seeing Fluffy and his cute remarks reminds me of my love of R2D2 and his bursts of happiness from Star Wars.

Since they said the show is on hiatus, I hope to expect it back on the small screen. I hope they release a DVD collection of their past 2 seasons...and I'd be the first to buy them. Even adding some extras would be a welcome.