Team Galaxy

Daily 4:30 AM on YTV Premiered Sep 09, 2006 Between Seasons

TVTome_Shadow

Team Galaxy Fan Reviews (9)

• The story takes place in the distant future. Bret, Josh, and Yoko are members of Team Galaxy and they travel to the outer reaches of the universe fighting galatic bad guys.

I used to be one of my favorate shows until Cartoon Network removed it, just like Nickelodeon removed Martin Mystery. I really missed it. My favorate episode was Psycho-Cycle, Josh looked so cute when he got captured and his mind was manipulated by an alien-villian. There's something attractive about a cute guy in distress. Anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah! Man! I can't believe they would do that! Obviously, not all viewers are sophisticated enough to appreciate Candian/European animation/humor like myself. Bret is cool for a super genius 10 year old, but he should at least schedule some time to have fun. After all he's not going to be a kid forever. Just kidding! LOL! Josh is totally cute and he is a good racer, but I feel his relationship with his dad is a little rusty. Kind of reminds me of my rusty relationship with my dad. And Yoko, well, her clothes are cool and original, but her singing could use some work.