Team Sanchez

Friday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television Premiered Mar 15, 2005 Between Seasons

Team Sanchez Fan Reviews (6)

6.8
  • This is a show that makes you stupid just by watching it. It is so idiotic it's unintentionally funny.

This is just a blatent rip-off of jackass. With one exception jackass actually was funny and had character. This show on the other hand has generic characters and will make idiots think it is stupid. Jackass actually had good production this show is abysmal people who are'nt from the u.k. will have a hard time understanding what the hell they are saying. I watched an entire episode and could not understand what they where saying. At least Jackass did humorous stunts that where outrageous and entertaing this show is just stupidity at its best. I'm sick and tired of people saying that this show is better than Jackass it is not. They might do more idiotic and physcotic stunts but it is not better. One thing they maybe could do is come to america and do a tour now that could be funny I hope they do then maybe the show would be more tailored for American audiences, but until then stay clear of this show.