This episode occurs on July 4th, yet the kids were in school at the beginning.
Last time Electronica was on the show she was obsessed with destroying video games but she never mentions them once here.
- Skate Lad stopped Car-go on the Penketh QRS using a junkyard magnet. The Penketh QRS ran up to 300MPH while airbourne on the magnet. In reality, a magnet that powerful should have messed up with the Peneth's engine and machinery. It should have either stopped due to break-down or explode before it runs out of gas.
A Monumental Crisis
- The Dousens originally 3, gained another member in the latter part of the episode.
- The "Gong of Freedom's" crack disappeared.
In "The Big Put Down". When Rope Girl accidentally tied herself up with her rope, she fell into the punch bowl. The punch was green, but later when she joined her teammates the punch on her body was colored like water (really light blue).
Sounds of the Songstress
- Jean reads the newspaper backwards.
- When Tiffany Javelins said to the girl with the non-ripped jeans that girls that do not follow her style (ripped Jeans) is not allowed to join her club, she was kicked out. Brenda, Samantha and Patience's jeans were not ripped yet they remain.
Calling Captain Excellent
- Chopper Daddy took the necklace from a bystander, yet it was one of his biker has it and threw it to Baron Blitz.
- When Capt.Crandall fell of the ground and in front of the on-coming villains, shouldn't he got run-over by Barn Blitz's armored van?
This isn't really a goof, but does anyone else find it odd that neither Brenda nor her little brother Barclay seem to get their hair color (purple) from either of their parents? Their mom is clearly a blonde, and their dad (I think he's the one on the left) seems to have brown hair. (Perhaps their mom had purple hair earlier in her life and dyed it blonde in her teen years?)
Crandall addresses Hector's mom as "Mrs. Corrio" at the beginning of "Grounded!" In later episodes, though, he refers to her as simply "Hector's mom".
When Gov. Kevin tells Paulson that Teamo won't be driving the car yet, Crandall and Hector can both be heard saying "Aw, man," in response, but only Hector's mouth opens.
When Teamo's members say "Paulson was here!?", Crandall's freckles are mysteriously absent.
Brenda pulls a $1 bill out of the bag, and as she does it, the camera is on her, meaning it's from Gov. Kevin and/or the Chief's perspective. And at that time, she holds it so that the front side can be seen, and that means she's seeing the back side. But in the next shot, which is apparently from Brenda's viewpoint, the dollar's front side is still facing the camera (and this time, Brenda).