Teen Choice Awards

Sunday 8:00 PM on FOX Premiered Aug 01, 1999 Special

Teen Choice Awards Fan Reviews (14)

7.6
  • Teen choice awards 2014?

Will you please air Teen Choice Awards 2014? Thank you :)
  • AIR TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2014!

AIR TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2014 NO***! Thank you for your time :)
  • Hello

I love pag an love justin

#Belieber #Direction
  • HELLO!!

have fun my lil shits
  • JUSTIN PIACE IL MIO CAZZO

JUSTIN VIENI CHE TI DO' IL MIO CAZZO BELLO
  • When Does It Start In UK?

* * * * The teen choice link doesn't work, it keeps saying spam bot after I did one of the downloads... All other ways don't work and I'm hoping for it to work on here so could somebody know what time?

* * * * WHAT TIME IS IT ON DURING UK? * * * *
  • Teen choice award

Good luck everyone! Hope for the best! By the way I'm a directioner so good luck to my boys the most:) x
  • 1D and JB!

I'm here to see if Justin and One Direction win :D <3 #Belieber #Directioner

Aqui tem Brasileiros??

Brasil joga BONITO

Im here because I want to vote Justin Bieber ;) hehe. goodluck to everyone. <3
  • TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2013

I love the teen choice awards my favourite part has to be the performances and the faces when the artist get the award because their in shock
  • TEEN CHOICE AWARD 2012

tell us!

watch here live : http://tinyurl.com/teenchoiceaward2012live

You've got to hand it to teenagers they may not legally be allowed to drink, but they always pick good award show nominees. FOX just released the first wave of 2012 Teen Choice Award nominees, and The Vampire Diaries is leading the pack with a total of six nominations, including individual awards for Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley. Another one of our favorites, Justin Bieber, is also living large with five nominations, including Choice Male Artist.

Voting begins today on the official TCA website, and the winners will be announced during the live show July 22 on FOX.
  • This is one of the best awards shows out there!

WE know teens are crazy in America, and this gives them something to either follow or to be apart of as far as music and entertainment. The hosts are usually very good, the performances are simple and the fashion statements are endearing.
  • They ripped off the Kid's Choice Awards.

This is the worst award's show ever made.They have a bunch of terrible winners.2008 was horrible,but 2009 was better.But the only thing that sucked is that Zac Efron won best comedy dude.Oh come on,I bet Ben Stiller and Jim Carrey were ten times funnier than that stupid Zac.Miley Cyrus,Selena Gomez and all of those stars who were at Disney stinks.The only thing that was good this year is the hottest stars.Megan Fox deserved to win that award.And worst then all,why is there a Teen Choice Award show?They have Kid's Choice Awards,but it means the same thing and it's such a piece of rip off.This is much worst than any other bad show.