TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Teen Titans Go! Forums

Wednesday 7:30 PM on Cartoon NetworkIn Season

Legendary Sandwich/Pie Bros Premiere Discussion

How many stars would you give this installment?

UnovaChampion

[1]Apr 27, 2013
    • level: 18

And so begins a new take on a DC classic.

Bothsegments werepretty good, and the additional use of all the old voice actors helped tremendously to give it a good feel.

Robin's a macho jerk, Raven's hilarious, especially her secret pony love, Starfire is just as cluelessas ever, and Cyborg and BB are a great pie duo. Interesting to see Mother Mae Eye make an appearance, and that ending was seriously dark humor. Aside from that I loved Robin's cheapness, Starfire's party ideas, and emotional aspect between Cyborg and BB. It was probably the stronger of the two, though I enjoyed the epic quest for a sandwich only for Silkie to waste that immortality.

Anyways, as Cyborg would say I have a feeling this series is going to continue tobe "comedy gold" in the up and coming weeks, it definitely fits in with CN's current programming.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Like_Clockwork

[2]May 1, 2013
    • level: 3

I myself didn't like how they treated my favorite character from the previous series, Raven. Making her the "brony" (I'm pretty anti-meme/anti-pony so that's just me). I also felt she wasn't sarcastic enough like she was in the previous series.

I thought Robin was the funniest with Beast Boy having some respectable lines on the second segment. The stories are stupid but I still got a few chuckles nonetheless. I think Teen Titans Go! shows some promise, even with taking these characters and developing a more conventional cartoon. It's a pretty big deal for me though considering this is the first cartoon on the air I'm following in quite a few years.

I think that ending of the second segment would've worked better if they didn't show Robin/Star/Raven afterwards.

Edited on 05/01/2013 8:28pm
    Edited 4 total times.

PIGGYDOOM

[3]May 4, 2013
    • level: 8

Legendary Sandwich - 2/5 stars

Pie Bros - 0.5/5 stars

I was pounding my face on the table after I saw the ending to Pie Bros. The previous episode we had on tuesday was alright, the 2nd pairing actually wasn't that bad. But still I doubt this show is going to get any better.

Edited on 05/04/2013 8:27am

DisneyVillain

[4]Dec 26, 2013
    • level: 14

Pie Bros is the only episode of Teen Titans Go! I praise.

Edited on 12/26/2013 6:23pm