Teen Titans

Calling All Titans

Aired Weekdays 4:30 PM Jan 07, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• The Titans split up to warn other young heroes around the world about the Brotherhood of Evil. However, one by one these heroes (including the Titans) are picked off by the Brotherhood. With Robin now captured, can the other survivors rise up?

This episode was really great! It had action, adventure and suspense! This is an awesome way to bring an end to Season 5. What I liked about this episode is that we see new Titans like Argent, the Herald, Pantha, Killowat, Bushido, and Jericho. However, I wish the writers had changed Pantha's character a bit and didn't make her a wrestler. What was also cool was that we got to see some other Titans like Thunder and Lightning, Titans East, Tramm, and Melvin, Timmy, and Teether. I loved the way the writers incorporated all the Titans in this episode and how it seems like the Titans' final battle. What I liked about this episode was that we also get to see some new villains like Cheshire, Angel, Psimon, XL Terrestrial and Punk Rocket. We also get to see old villains like Gizmo, Billy, Mammoth, Kid Wykkyd, Kardiak, Kitten, Cinderblock, Katarou, Control Freak, Atlas, the Puppet King, and obviously the Brotherhood of Evil. The way the Brotherhood planned their attack was brilliant so that the Titans couldn't help each other. I loved how new and old villains and new and old heroes were put in this episode, even if they had a cameo. The slight cliffhanger at the end left me wanting to watch more.