Teen Titans

Calling All Titans

Aired Weekdays 4:30 PM Jan 07, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• The Titans all over the world are attacked by The Brain and his Brotherhood of Evil.

Well, well, well. This was an excellent episode. Granted, the only thing that happens are that the Titans all over the world are attacked and most are then captured by the Brotherhood of Evil. So it's all set-up, but that's how it usually is with these type of episodes. It's only mission besides to entertain you, is to make things really interesting, leaving you waiting for the follow up. I loved this episode for the action, but even more I enjoyed the new heroes, Argent being my favorite of the heroes introduced.

We get another cool fight between Robin and Madame Rouge, it's almost as awesome as the one in "Trust". We get to see almost all of the heroes and villains who have previously appeared on the show, those we don't see appear in the next episode with a few exceptions. This Brotherhood of Evil may not have been up to the level of the Trigon arc, but this episode and the next makes it all worthwhile.