Teen Titans Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

brotherhood arc(warning possible spoilers)

  • Avatar of silverfoxy8472

    silverfoxy8472

    [1]Aug 10, 2013
    • member since: 01/18/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 258

    ok i know not if this has been done elsewhere in the forums but i will ask my questions here none the less.


    Ok in the brotherhood arc first big question considering robin aka nightwing in the future where was the elder heroes? oh hell where was Beast Boy's original team as the young heroes were being attacked all over the world? oh hell even Robin's mentor could have seriously tipped the scales. was this arc during the JLU cadmus arc? that ends my questions on the side of the HEROES



    on the villains Side in the brotherhood


    Mammoth gizmo and and billy numerous been consistent and for some reason popular so that would explain them


    Psimon ok what is this guy who fights the likes of superman doing hanging around with these LOSERS?


    Cinderblock a consistent in the series and well bricks for brains but brings brawn to the table general flunky explains him


    Red X ok this guy was proven in the series at least to not exactly be a true villain to begin with IN FACT he states that not everyone likes to play the big villain and robin states so you are not psychotic you're just selfish he is a thief so WHY JOIN UP WITH THESE IDIOTS?


    punk rocket well he seems to fit i think i could be wrong.


    killer moth- he has fought the likes of batman ROBIN'S MENTOR so why would he join with a villain who looks like a dalek from doctor who and has a gorilla for an underling?


    Kardiak- um not even sure what the brotherhood would offer this thing though with its ability to put itself back together i guess i can see what it offers them


    XL Terrestrial well i don't know much about him maybe an original villain for the show? but what did the brotherhood offer him to join up?


    Plasmus has at some point been part of the SECRET SOCIETY we are talking big leaguers here you know lexie boy headed it up and he is thenemesisof superman isn't this a bit of a step down?


    Madame Rouge wow they actually brought in a comic book member?


    Andr? LeBlanc ok seriously? what did the brain even see in this guy to make him a member?


    control freak- seriously the fan boy with a souped up remote? or as raven said oh gee a couch potato with a souped up remote i am terrified. wow what did the brain see in this um well insert word here.


    Wrestling Star um yeah brawn maybe?


    Kitten has her energy whip and fang has his webs and other abilities from his spider head. oh yeah kitten seems smarter than her father i think but that is not saying much is it?


    steam roller um yeah another brawn?


    Atlas also decent with brawn which he is reduced to without his weapons



    I think i have hit the ones i DON'T have questions generally about.



    here goes the ones i have questions about.


    Malchior - um cursed back into a book also guarded by titans east for a stint but also CYBORG'S HIGH TECH SECURITY SYSTEM


    mother Mae-Eye um was in the pie and ended up with the hive five wow questions there.


    Master of Games- um resident of an alternatedimensionno evidence he can transport things/people OUT


    Ding Dong Daddy-um why is he in there at all?


    Newfu and Bob? even if we assume it is another and NOT THE ONE EATEN BY ....CYBORG? seriously ?


    the witch from cyborg the barbarian? exactly how did she get to THIS TIME? it was not evidenced her spell could transport HER just others and we assume from cyborg putting his hand through that IT ACTUALLY would have worked ...do we take the witch's good word?


    warp um he is TWENTY YEARS in the future and A BABY....


    oh yes if i remember correctly johnny rancid got back his powers from fractured?


    a couple of notes


    A) i have probably left more than a few out


    B) i am not a DCite


    C) my quotes are probably a bit off


    D) this show is outside of one comic from long ago(raven white outfit) that i know the titans from well this and any info i gathered online


    E) this is curiosity i am not big on wether i am right or not.


    F) most important THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING CONSTRUCTIVELY



    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TheNamelessOne

    TheNamelessOne

    [2]Aug 12, 2013
    • member since: 08/26/12
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 17

    What?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Anguis

    Anguis

    [3]Aug 25, 2013
    • member since: 12/09/12
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 10
    I just recently rewatched the final battle for that arc. I think it was just a grab bag of all villains shown throughout the series. Even in that one episode, villains that were knocked out were back in the fight instantly as well as other inconsistencies throughout the battle. With it being a "fun" show, Im certain that if the Brain wanted a villain to go against the Titans hed find a way to recruit them. Similarly as has been seen in Young Justice, the big guys couldve just been sitting back allowing the younger generation to handle it. Cant have Bats and Sups saving the day all the time or thered be no need for other heroes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of silverfoxy8472

    silverfoxy8472

    [4]Aug 29, 2013
    • member since: 01/18/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 258

    even giving that couldn't bats at least have provided support in someway? or would that have made taking down all these second rate jekin' shtako idiots too easy?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of starfish98

    starfish98

    [5]Sep 9, 2013
    • member since: 09/15/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 681

    Haha... I don't really understand this thread, but I do agree that DDD and LeBlanc are pointless villains.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of silverfoxy8472

    silverfoxy8472

    [6]Sep 12, 2013
    • member since: 01/18/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 258

    starfish98 wrote:


    Haha... I don't really understand this thread, but I do agree that DDD and LeBlanc are pointless villains.



    it is about the arc in the show where the villain group the brotherhood of evil starts going after an ENTIRE generation and OF COURSE the teen titans have to go about CLEANIN' UP THE JEKIN' SHTAKO beast boy's adoptive family cause. WHERE WERE THEY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS SITUATION!!!!!?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WWinnieF

    WWinnieF

    [7]Jan 6, 2014
    • member since: 11/18/08
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 6,359

    silverfoxy8472 wrote:


    even giving that couldn't bats at least have provided support in someway? or would that have made taking down all these second rate jekin' shtako idiots too easy?


    Too easy. Besides, as the comics stated, the League purposely left the Titans alone so they can patrol the city on their own, without being treated like kid sidekicks. Yes. Bruce, Steve ("Mento" is the 5th wealthiest person in the DC Universe), and Mr. Stone (Cyborg's scientist dad) did fund the building and design of the Titans Tower in the comics and help their kids once in a while (Bruce is usually tied up with his Rouge's Gallery of villains [including lovers Selina "Catwoman" Kyle and Tailia Al Ghul, as well as on-off temporary ally Two-Face when controlled by his do-good Harvey Dent personality], League duties, and his civilian playboy image so his appearances are rare, especially since Dick wants to be recognized on his own, without being eclipsed by the shadow of the Bat). Sure, it would've been cool to see the League helping the Titans out against Slade (who has fought even Batman to a stand-still without looking no worse for wear) and especially the likes of Trigon (yet, when Raven asked the League for help in the comics, due to Bruce's asshole demeanor towards the young mage and Zatanna's magic sensing Raven's own demonic essence, the League told Raven to look elsewhere, which lead to her becoming a Titan), but the Titans don't want to look like they cannot handle themselves. Calling out to the League for help, especially for low-tier baddies, would make the Titans seem weak, as if they're not really capable of being superheroes.

    Edited on 01/06/2014 4:33pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of starfish98

    starfish98

    [8]Jan 6, 2014
    • member since: 09/15/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 681

    WWinnieF wrote:



    Too easy. Besides, as the comics stated, the League purposely left the Titans alone so they can patrol the city on their own, without being treated like kid sidekicks. Yes. Bruce, Steve ("Mento" is the 5th wealthiest person in the DC Universe), and Mr. Stone (Cyborg's scientist dad) did fund the building and design of the Titans Tower in the comics and help their kids once in a while (Bruce is usually tied up with his Rouge's Gallery of villains [including lovers Selina "Catwoman" Kyle and Tailia Al Ghul, as well as on-off temporary ally Two-Face when controlled by his do-good Harvey Dent personality], League duties, and his civilian playboy image so his appearances are rare, especially since Dick wants to be recognized on his own, without being eclipsed by the shadow of the Bat). Sure, it would've been cool to see the League helping the Titans out against Slade (who has fought even Batman to a stand-still without looking no worse for wear) and especially the likes of Trigon (yet, when Raven asked the League for help in the comics, due to Bruce's asshole demeanor towards the young mage and Zatanna's magic sensing Raven's own demonic essence, the League told Raven to look elsewhere, which lead to her becoming a Titan), but the Titans don't want to look like they cannot handle themselves. Calling out to the League for help, especially for low-tier baddies, would make the Titans seem weak, as if they're not really capable of being superheroes.


    Whoaa, haven't seen you here in a while, haha. Where've ya been?


    silverfoxy8472 wrote:


    it is about the arc in the show where the villain group the brotherhood of evil starts going after an ENTIRE generation and OF COURSE the teen titans have to go about CLEANIN' UP THE JEKIN' SHTAKO beast boy's adoptive family cause. WHERE WERE THEY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS SITUATION!!!!!?


    Pardon?


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.