Teen Titans Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Teen Titans Season 6: Made by you!

Pumpy5

[1]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 7

Ok, so it's over, after "Things Change" a lot of mysterious were left in Teen Titans. Now here's your chance to make your own season 6 to follow that, and have other people post thought about your episodes. Please keep all your episodes on 1 post and when adding a new one just the edit the post you've been useing. Thanks and enjoy!

Ok, I'm re-doing most of the episodes and plot, but keeping 1 and 2. My Teen Titans 6:

Side Note:This Season is based on prepareing he series for its Finale while having old villians return to fight.

1.Return of the Hives (1)-The Teen Titans are still in the city, as new places have opened, and some of their favorites have closed. Meanwhile, underground, Slade prepares to launch a final assault of the Teen Titans once and for all. But first he must get a few warriors to help him, includeing unfreezeing the Hive 5.

2.Return of the Hives-(2) Although the Hives failed with a sneak attack to the tower, it seems like Slade and is robot army are not intrested with the Titans,but a different purpose that even the Titans havn't figured out yet.

3.The Thing that Lurks Inside-When Plasmus lurks in the Titans Tower, the Titans must capture him. But can they without destroying their tower?

4.Fame and Destruction-When a famous Movie Star producer falls in love with Starfire and decides to make a movie about, she accepts as she falls in love to. But is Robin suspecious about him or just jealous about Starfire.

5.Repaired-When Cyborg goes to the new auto-shop for some repairs, he will he find that this shop does repairs a different way, a way where Cyborg and is shut down and is taken part by part. Will the Titans come in time to save him?

6.Mission:Frozen (1)-When the Titans get a mysterious call to come to the "Brotherhood of Evils" base, they find that the Freeze machine has made a new monster that can freeze people in a instant. Who is this, where did he come from, and why do more and more of him keep appearing?

7.Mission:Frozen (2)-After learning that these Frozen Monsters were made by the freezeing machine, they finally shut it off. But now they are up against many of these Freeze monsters, and when getting Froze 1 by 1, they get help from some old friends.

8.Mission:Frozen (3)-Teen Titans and some of their arch enemies (includes the Master of Games, Madam Rouge, Controll Freak, and Cinderblock) fianlly destroy all the Ice Monsters. But now it's a battle between the Teen Titans and these Unfrozen Arch Enemies.

9.Transportation-When the Teen Titans decide to hide all the their frozen enemies and the Freeze machine, they run into the H.I.V.E. Now winner gets the Freeze Machine and loser will be frozen.

10.All at Random-Slade starts making attacks of random and odd places like bookstores, malls, museums, and buisness offices. Does Slade's army have a malfunction or is this part of Slade's new plan.

11.Teleport-When a new villian starts robbing stores by teleporting, the Titans must stop her. But this enemy beats all, as this girl and teleport whenever she wants, wherever she wants.

12.Numerous War (1)-When Billy Numerous from the H.I.V.E.S decides to go his own way and face the Titan, he steals a power suit from Slade. Now he's powerful, and can clone himself to make a full army. Now the Teen Titans must face the powers of Slade multiplyed into many different clones.

13.Numerous War (2)- Slade tracks down the "Power Suit" Billy Numerous is wearing, and unleashes his robot army and the other 4 H.I.V.E.S against him. Now the Teen Titans must need a little help from Slade to get rid of Numerous.

14.Gadget-When a new enemy, Gadget, comes from space to destroy the planet, meets the Teen Titans. But now when the only one that can defeat him is Cyborg, he's met his match since Gadget is fast, powerful, and is half alein half Cyborg.

15.Debt-Billy Numerous now faces Slade, as for forceing Slade to destroy the "Power Suit" he was saveing instore. As for this case, either Billy must destroy the Teen Titans, or face Slade's punishment of betrayel. Even without the Power Suit, Billy is still pretty strong and can still clone himself. The Titans may need some help from Titans East.

Season 7

Side Note: Season 7 focuses basically on the Teen Titans faceing their new rivals, the H.I.V.E Five. These stories are about Slade planning out his project and leaveing the Titans alone for awhile. But now the H.I.V.E Five is the Titans arch enemy, and even Slade wants to defeat them.

1.Plan-When the Titans realize that the H.I.V.E is robbing things that have to do with Outer Space and Crystals for Slade, can they figure what this all means.

2.Now for all Systems (1)-When Controll Freak gets unfrozen, he goes to face the Titans one last time. But this time he'll transport them all into a Video Game where it will be brocasted all over the world when they lose.

3.Now for all Systems (2)-After Raven, Beast Boy, and Cyborg have all ready been defeated, its just Robin and Starfire left. But when Controll Freak reveals that the Last Level is impossible to complete, will the Titans be stuck in the Game forever?

4.Team Leader-After loseing badly to the Teen Titans, the H.I.V.E Five decides to elect a leader for the Team. But when this election turns into a deadly battle, who will rank on top as the H.I.V.E Five Leader?

5.Sister to Sister-When Blackfire comes to Earth, claiming she's good, she asks if she can join the Titans. But after their history with Blackfire, they all don't trust her. But if Blackfire can prove that she's now good, will the Titans take her in.

6.Fire Rage (1)-Blackfire betrays all the Titans and sends her own Gordanian Warriors to invade Earth. Now that the Titans have been thrown out of there tower, and the Gordains are taking over the city, can they stop this invasion before they take over the world?

7.Fire Rage (2)-While the other Titans fight off the Gordanian Army, Starfire goes to confront her sister in the Final Battle between the two. But when Blackfire gets on the edge, is this the end for Starfire?

8.Captured (1)-Slade captures Jinx and tells her that she has one last chance to become a villioness and join the H.I.V.E Five, or be destroyed. Now that Kid Flash has fond out where Jinx is, but dosn't know where exactly Slade's base is, he will need a little help from the Titans.

9.Captured (2)-While the Titans fight off Slade and the H.I.V.E Five, Kid Flash goes to confront Slade and save Jinx before it's to late.

10.Around the World in 80 Secounds-When Kid Flash takes a stroll to see Titans East, he ends up agreeing to a race beween him and Mas+Manos. But do the H.I.V.E Five have different plans for the some of the fatest Teens on the planet.

11.H.I.V.E Academy-When Kid Wykyyd decides for the H.I.V.E Five to take off on Slade and start their own school, the team agrees it is pretty risky, but accepts. There they will train the best students to become part of the H.I.V.E Five.

12.Academy Girl-When the Titans decide to have one of their own invertigate the new H.I.V.E school, Jinx volunteers to pretend to be back with the H.I.V.E. But when the H.I.V.E Five tells her that she must work her up in ranks and become a student at the school, and only when she gets good grades, may she join the H.I.V.E again. But when she starts enjoying being back with the H.I.V.E Five can Kid Flash snap her out of it.

13.Recruiting a Team-When the Teen Titans decide to recruit a couple of Titans to make a new team, Titans North. But when everyone is busy with their own city, can they recruit a Team?

14.Prepare for Titans West!-Now that Hotspot, Wildebeast, and Red Star have appeared, Jinx and Kid Flash can all form together to make a new Titans Team, Titans East. But as they arrive with the help of Beast Boy, they will make their own enemies.

15.Star Pupils-When the H.I.V.E Five Academy has gone very sucessful, the H.I.V.E has banded these villians into Teams from A-Z. But when Slade arives its time for the students to defend their school.

16.Team Game (1) When "The Master of Games decides to take in the 3 best Teen Teams, and 3 Best Evil Villian Teens, he plans to pit them against each other in a tournament. Now the Teen Titans, Titans East, the H.I.V.E 5, the H.I.V.E A, the Brotherhood of Evil , and the Doom Patrol must battle it out. Side Notes: A)Botherhood of Evil contains Brain, Madam Rouge, Monsieur Mallah, and General Immortus all unfrozen. All though in the series they were many, there team consisted on these leaders. B)Doom Patrol is there because the Master of Games will think its fun to have some adults around. C)H.I.V.E A is the best students as H.I.V.E Academy.

17.Team Game (2)-After defeating the H.I.V.E 5, there are only 3 teams left, which are the Brotherhood of Evil, Titans East, and the Teen Titans. But when the Master of Games reveals one team will come back, who will it be?

18.Team Game (3)-After being forced to battle and defeat Titans East, the Teen Titans move on to the Final Step against the Brotherhood of Evil. Now the Titans must defeat the Brotherhood, freeze them, and then defeat the Master of Games once and for all.

Season 8

Side Note: Season 8 is yet a filler series, but some episodes are the key to the end of the series. While spliting these episodes up, you will see other stories taking place including the H.I.V.E Five rebuilding, Teen Titans Eastern and Western battling it out, and the most strange part:Titans are starting to dissapear.

1.Final Decision-Slade has finally finished his plan by gathering the 10 Rare crystals and a book on legends on how to use them. Now with the 5 metor rocks all he needs is each of the Titans DNA.

2.H.I.V.E Rebuilding-When the H.I.V.E 5 escape again with all their students, they travel were nobody would think to find them. Nobody but Titans West that is.

3.Phase Two-Now that Slade has a lock of the Titans hair, he now only has a couple of steps from finishing his plan. But when a Jinx is secretly spying on him, can she stop him from finishing his plan.

4.The Brotherhood is back-Now that the Brotherhood of Eviln has been unfrozen from being in the Master of Games' tournament, they are now free. Now they must search around the Globe for the Freeze Machine to unfreeze their men, but when the Titans go after them, it becomes a Global Chase.

5.Mind Puppet-Now that Slade has brainwashed Jinx,he plans to send her to spy on the Titans, will his plan suceed when she's clueless?

6.Eastern VS Western-When Titans East and West both want to guard the Titans Tower why the Teen Titans are gone, it becomes a big Titan Fight that winner will recieve the rights to help the Teen Titans and maybe get a little reward from it all. Episode Note: Since Jinx is still brainwashed, and is leading Titan West, she starts up this fight.Slade intends to destroy Titans East, and controlls Jinx to lead the team against them to do so.

7.Remembering-When Jinx uses her powers to destroy the Titans West Tower, can Kid Flash help her get her memorey back, or will she be brainwashed by Slade forever?

8.Returning-Now that the Titans have sucessfully captured and froze all the remaining enemies from "The Brotherhood of Evil", they return to their tower, only to find Titans West and South trashed the place.

9.Finding-When Slade sends his robots to search worldwide for a certain Super Hero, one that he has plans for, one that they are closelly related, by blood.

10.Switch and Conquer (1)-Slade captures Robin and when Robin wakes up he finds himself in the Titans Tower. Everything seems fine, but no new mission have come up in days. Not only that, but the other Titans are demanding Robin to stay inside and rest. But when Robin sneaks outside for training, he heads over to check around in the city, only to crash into a wall. It was a wall-sized painting of the city, and this whole place isn't the city, but what is it?

11.Switch and Conquer (2)-Robin realizes he is in a ware house, and that all the so-called Titans in the fake Titans Tower are robots. But it will be hard to beat these robots. And will his friends find him, or are they dealing with a robot of Robin?

12.Call for Help-Speedy arrives at the Titans Tower all raged and beaten up telling them that the Titans South Tower is gone, it blew up, and they got attacked by hundreds of Slade's men. All Titans are notified to split up into groups and find the Titan South Tower. But when Titans start dissapearing what can all this mean?

13.Survival-Slade's robots track down the man to complete his project. But meanwhile members of the Titans keep on dissapearing, and the Teen Titans find this wierd, especially since they have lost complete track with all of them.

14.Hostage (1)-When Beat Boy runs into the "new" Terra, she notices he was the freak who was stalking her for awhile. After he trys to talk her into friendship again, he is told to leave. But after she is attacked 3 times, all 3 times him saving her, there must be something going on between her and Slade.

Season 9: Final Season

Side Note: Most of the Episodes of the Final Season is the HUGE stretch of the ending of the series.

1.Hostage (2)-After the Titans finally seeing Terra for their very eyes, they all try to bring her back to their side, and try to make her remember. At night Terra is haunted by dreams of this, and then she is captured by Slade after turning the Titans down. Now Beast Boy and the rest of the Titans willl have to save her and help her remember.

2.Memories and Secrets-After the batle with Slade, he escapes, and Terra confronts that she has been having dreams of a different life, her with Super-Powers. But it always ends with her sacrificeing herself and destroying a masked guy.But then when she met Beast Boy, she started remembering more and more. She soon remebered most of it. But she still thinks its a dream and turns down the offer.

3.Trying-As they unhook Terra from Slades machine (they were in his base in the last episodes) Beast Boy scans her memorey and unopens a different part. The one where it showed Terra entering some light, and then being given a 2nd chance, to make it the way she wanted, giving up her powers, memories, but she still remembers. After they leave Slade's base, Terra claims "shes going back to her family", and form her memories Beast Boy saw, she actually had one, but how?

4.Like Father, Like son-Slade reveals the person he hunted down before was indeed, Jericho. After revealing that he is Jericho's father, he plans to use Jericho's powers, and go back in time to controll Trigon and dominate the World.

5.Stop the Domination-The day turns cloudy as the Titans find Slade up on a roof. He reveals that he will use this type of machine so advanced, that he can take certain things from time. It takes a lot of power, but after hacking into the world's source of energy, he gets anough. Will the Titans destroy his droids and confront him before he relases this Death Machine?

6.Calling All Titans (1)-As Slade unleashes his Time Machine, the count down ends. It is time. Robin calls all the other Titans because they need back up, but the other Titans arn't responing. Even wierder, the communicators arn't even responding. Why has every Titan dissapeared?

7.Calling All Titans (2)-The Machine reaches zero, the countdown is complete. A huge flash leads Robin to having Flash Backs of the Teen Titan History. Is this the end?

8. The End of the World (1)-A huge wave comes across the wole world. In Slade's base, Jericho is hooked up to a machine. The Machines all of sudden are transported to where Slade is, and Trigon appears. The whole word then turns to the way it was 2 months ago, when Trigon enslaved the world. Only this time the people have survived, and are scared like crazy. Slade then trys controlling Trigon with Jerichos powers being shot out from a Light Beam, but will his plan suceed?

9.The End of the World (2)-As people run around in terror (because the world is just like what it was in "The End" P.1-3) Slade realizes his Time Ray Machine isn't powerful enough, even with Jericho's powers. Even worse, a small part of Trigon left in Raven has emerged and combined with his old self to create a new body. But the Worse is yet to come, for Slade planned to power Trigon up using Ten Rare Crystals and Metior Rocks, along with the power of all the Great Legends in time. Now Trigon has harnests this power, and everyone has given up hope, even the Titans.

10.The End of the Word (3)-The Titans to decide to keep on trying, gathering up and trying to save people. But Trigon and his minions are destroying the world, and not even the best of Super Heroes can stop him. The Titans decide to join up with Slade once again to travel deep into the ground for shelter, but is this really a trap set by Slade to finish the Titans himself?

11.The End of an Enemy (1)-Slade takes on all the Titans and ends up winning in the battle. The only Titan left standing is Robin, giving these two the fight of their lives between them two.

12.The End of An Enemy (2)-Robin countinues to fight Slade, and uses all his power to defeat him in this Final Battle. As Slade falls in the lava pit and is burned away in front of the Titans eyes, Slade's face is finally revealed. And its someone the Titans never expected on, especially Robin.

13.Confusion-Robin is suddenly confused by who Slade really was. Bruce Wayne. But how can this be. Bruce was his father. Why would he want to take over the world? Will Robin ever find out?

14.Blasted Away-The Titans decided their next target is Trigon, but one of Trigons blasts kills them all. It this the actual end for the Titans?

15.Recovery-Where are the Titans? What is this strange place? Are they dead? The Titans are trapped in their old memories. Revliving all the hard and difficult missions.

16.The Final Batlle (1)-The Titans have been recovered, and have gained strange powers for a short time. All the remaining Titans across the land team up to fight Trigon. But after all this is it still no use? Or can Raven lock Trigon away forever?

17.The Final Battle (2)-Raven's attempt has failed, and the Titans countinue to fight Trigon. In this long awaited battle, all the Titans team up their last attacks with all the rest of their energy and the end of their new powers to defeat Trigon, for good.

18.Titans Go!-The Final Episode. The whole world is in ruins. The Titans decide it will be better to split up and help out section by section of the world. Cyborg goes to Japan to help them fix their High Tec Computers. Beast Boy goes to Africa to help the natives and the animals. Starfire heads to France hoping to help recreate one of the best countrys (in her opinion). Raven heads to high mountains areas to help move the bolders to get survivers. And Robin heads to Gotham City to learn the truth.

The End

Edited on 09/09/2006 7:22pm
    Edited 23 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Riku114

[2]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 4
    Though that is very cool, i'm worried you're going to be yelled at for posting what others (Not me, i think it's cool remember) may consider fanfiction, which is not allowed... sorry... but still very cool.

ponic3

[3]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 25
    It has some potential but unfortuanatly it is fanfiction not to mention people will hate you for making a season 6 thread

-Blackstar-

[4]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 8
    Pumpy5 wrote:
    Ok, so it's over, after "Things Change" a lot of mysterious were left in Teen Titans. Now here's your chance to make your own season 6 to follow that, and have other people post thought about your episodes. Please keep all your episodes on 1 post and when adding a new one just the edit the post you've been useing. Thanks and enjoy!

My Teen Titans 6:

1.Return of the Hives
    The Teen Titans are still in the city, as new places have opened, and some of their favorites have closed. Meanwhile, underground, Slade prepares to capture Raven and use her mind to make a clone of her father. But first he must get a few warriors to help him, includeing unfreezeing the Hive 5.

2.The Thing that Lurks Inside
    When the monster that can combine with object returns, and is hideing in the Titans Tower they must stop it from destroying the Tower itself.

3.Evil Army (1)
    When Slade unfreezes some of the Titan old rivals and traps them and the Titans which theres only one way to get out, some how defeat the other team.

4.Evil Army (2)
    When the Titans enemies team up with them in order to escape Slade, Slade must freeze them all. But when Robin and Controll Freak survive they must team up to escape from Slade and save there teams before Slade gets ahold of Raven's mind.

5.Time for Titans East
    Now that the Titans have frozen back the villians that had been unfroze by Slade, they must find some place where Slade can't get to, but when the Tower's unprotected it takes some friends to help.

6.X Returns
    When the Monster that can combine with objects keeps all the Teen Titans busy, Red X returns. Now Robin must face Red X alone and learn the true identity about him.

Hmm...Four things:

1) This could be construed as fanfic, which is verbotten on this board.

2) If you really must have a season 6, you could come up with some better story ideas than these. Sorry, but these ideas all reek of coming from someone who just didn't like (or just didn't get) "Things Change".

3) I must once again point out that Red X is Robin's id. He has no identity, nor was he ever meant to.

4) Why would Slade want to make clone of Trigon? And how would capturing Raven help him accomplish this goal? Sorry, but that makes no sense to me.

Those things that happened in "Things Change" weren't mysteries. They were symbolic. I've explained all this in other threads about this episode, so I won't bother repeating them here.
    Edited on 01/21/2006 6:59pm
    Edited 2 total times.

ponic3

[5]Jan 21, 2006
    he's right Raven is cleansed of Trigon and Slade faught against Trigon

-Silverstar-

[6]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 9
    Ahem...

1. This is a lot like fanfiction, which isn't allowed here.

2. Slade after Raven has already been done in season 4; been there, seen that. There's no logical reason for Slade to want to clone Trigon, and Raven's no longer the portal for Trigon, so capturing her wouldn't accomplish a monkey's rump to help him achieve this goal.

3. The monster in "Things Change" was symbolic for crime itself; it was not a real character, so there'd be no point in bringing it back for multiple episodes. "Things Change" was a very symbolic episode; most of the things you dubbed 'mysteries' were actually symbols and closures. You obviously didn't understand "Things Change".

4. They'd never make an episode about finding out Red X's identity, because Red X doesn't have an identity. He's not supposed to. Red X is a representation of Robin's id, the dark side which he tries to keeps supressed, and he's supposed to be an enigma, neither 100% good or evil. "X" was also a very symbolic episode; it wasn't about trying to discover Red X's identity, it was about Robin coming to question his belief system. Obviously you didn't understand "X" either.

Edited on 01/21/2006 7:15pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Riku114

[7]Jan 21, 2006
    Maybe the Clones of Trigon will follow Slades orders, but it is true that Raven is completely clensed of Trigon.

-Blackstar-

[8]Jan 21, 2006
    If there was to be a TT season 6, it should be a Starfire season. She's the only one of the main Titans who didn't get one.

ponic3

[9]Jan 21, 2006
    -Silverstar- wrote:
    Ahem...

1. This is a lot like fanfiction, which isn't allowed here.

2. Slade after Raven has already been done in season 5; been there, seen that. There's no logical reason for Slade to want to clone Trigon, and Raven's no longer the portal for Trigon, so capturing her wouldn't accomplish a monkey's rump to help him achieve this goal.

3. The monster in "Things Change" was symbolic for crime itself; it was not a real character, so there'd be no point in bringing it back for multiple episodes. "Things Change" was a very symbolic episode; most of the things you dubbed 'mysteries' were actually symbols and closures. You obviously didn't understand "Things Change".

4. They'd never make an episode about finding out Red X's identity, because Red X doesn't have an identity. He's not supposed to. Red X is a representation of Robin's id, the dark side which he tries to keeps supressed, and he's supposed to be an enigma, neither 100% good or evil. "X" was also a very symbolic episode; it wasn't about trying to discover Red X's identity, it was about Robin coming to question his belief system. Obviously you didn't understand "X" either.

you mean season 4

Riku114

[10]Jan 21, 2006
    nice catch Ponic.

-Silverstar-

[11]Jan 21, 2006
    Thanks, Ponic! I just spotted that, and corrected it in my first post.

ponic3

[12]Jan 21, 2006
    no big deal

-Blackstar-

[13]Jan 21, 2006
    Teen Titans: Season 6 (Blackstar's version) NOTE: These aren't episodes. Merely episode summaries

1. "Drafted"- Starfire is ordered to return to her home planet Tamaran to reclaim the royal throne. The Titans try to talk her out of going, but she finally accepts her fate and sets off for Tamaran.

2. "The Contract"- Starfire is infomred that the arch enimies of the Tamaraneans, the Gordanians, are planning to invade Tamaran. Meanwhile back on Earth, The Titans are suffering the loss of Star's presence on the battlefield.

3. "Training Day" Starfire undergoes rigourous training in order to prepare for the Gordanian invasion. Meanwhile on Earth, The Titans audition potential replacements for Starfire. Guest appearances by Supergirl, Static and Gear.

4. "Adventures in Deep Space"- The four remaining Titans have a wild & crazy trip through the far reaches of the galaxy as they take off to retrieve their teammate Starfire (mostly for laughs episode).

5. "A Traitor Amongst Us"- On Tamaran, Starfire learns that her sister Blackfire has sold out her race to the Gordanians, with the promise of a being the new Queen of Tamaran and a MAJOR throwdown between the 2 sisters ensues.

6. "The Arrival"- The Titans finally arrive on Tamaran and learn of the Gordanian invasion. (I'll admit this one needs some work).

7. "We Never Danced"- A bit of fluff concerning Starfire's desire to have a fun last night out with Robin before the upcoming battle with the Gordanians.

8. "Invasion, Part 1"- The Gordanians began their attack on Tamaran. Starfire (who has greatly matured during her stay on her home planet) is prepared for battle, with her friends the Teen Titans by her side.

9. "Invasion, Part 2"- Blackfire is betrayed by the Gordanians and imprisoned.

10) "Invasion, Part 3"- Starfire and Blackfire reluctantly team up to defend their home planet in one final battle to the finish.
    Edited on 01/21/2006 7:57pm
    Edited 4 total times.

-Silverstar-

[14]Jan 21, 2006
    For all those who've dreamed of a Starfire season. Nice.
    Edited on 01/21/2006 7:31pm

ponic3

[15]Jan 21, 2006
    I agree very nice for a season

-Blackstar-

[16]Jan 21, 2006
    Thanks. I think that there should be probably be another "filler" episode in there somehwere, just to even things out. I'll add one as soon as I think of one.
    Edited on 01/21/2006 7:38pm

ponic3

[17]Jan 21, 2006
    ok you got some good ideas

crazy-ass-chick

[18]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 2
    yeah very sweet, definatley has potential

-Blackstar-

[19]Jan 21, 2006
    Thanks a lot, everyone. I'm don't just criticise all the time.

-Silverstar-

[20]Jan 21, 2006
    OK, here's mine, but this isn't really a season 6, but rather a new TT series. We'll call it "Titans Tomorrow".

Titans Tomorow

NOTE: This series takes place a few years into the future. Most of the original Titans have moved on to other teams, careers or idiologies. Also, for this series, one has to accept that the show's Robin was Dick Grayson.

1. "A New Beginning"- A new Robin, Tim Drake, arrives in Jump City, hoping to make a name for himself as a solo hero. But unfortunately for him, there are already other young heroes in town, namely: genetically altered clone of the Man of Steel, Superboy, brash, reckless speedster Impulse, corageous Amazon-wannabe Wonder Girl and mystically powered former villain-turned-heroine Jinx. These 5 teens clash almost immediately, but soon decide to become a team. (This episode's a bit like "Go".)

2. "Bargain Basement Bad Guy"- while spending a Saturday at the Jump City mall, the Titans encounter a would-be supervillain called Money Man, who's committing crimes on a very low budget. (Mostly for laughs episode.)

3. "The Stuff of Villains"-A new supervillain, Lady Janus, a little old lady who can transform into a firce, fiiery warrior with a thought, and who runs her own metahuman criminal empire, begins operations in Jump City, searching for a mystical sword with incredible powers. Unbeknownst to her, the city is protected by 5 teenage heroes.

4. "Fight Night"- an alien warrior named Atomic Power lands on Earth, seeking a suitable opponent. He chooses Superboy and challenges him to an all-out brawl.

5. "Girls' Night Out"- Fearless, outspoken Wonder Girl and calm, moody Jinx don't really get along, but the 2 of them must team up to stop a chauvanistic supervillain.

6. "The Prisoner of Magix"- a warlock escapes from his prison in a cold dead dimension, seeking revenge on the sorceress who trapped him there-Jinx.

7. "Losin' It!, pt. 1"-Superboy's DNA begins to break down, and he may be dying. Can the Titans save their teammate?

"Losin' It!, pt. 2"-Superboy leaves Jump City and heads for Star Labs in Metropolis, seeking a cure for his condition. He finds help from a unique source. Guest appearance by Superman.

8. "Power Play"- a new villain named Leech, who has the ability to absorb others' powers into himself, preys on the Titans, stealing all of their powers and locking them up, so he can continue to feed on them. He only leaves Robin, who has no powers and is therefore deemed to unworthy of Leech's attention. It's up to Robin to swallow his doubts about himself and free his friends.

9. "Strikeback!"- Lady Janus (from "The Stuff of Villains") escapes from prison and plots her revenge on the Titans. She unleashes 2 mutated superfreaks to take them down. (season finale)
    Edited on 01/27/2006 2:41pm
    Edited 5 total times.