Teen Titans Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Teen Titans Season 6: Made by you!

mcmarbles

[21]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 13
    Okay, this thread'll probably be closed soon anyway, but I might as well...

Teen Titans Season Six

Episode 66: That Voodoo You Do So Well: The team is forced to go in for their annual physical... but their doctor is none other than Houngan, master of virtual voodoo! Gues voice: Phil LaMarr as Houngan.

Episode 67: Risky Business: A popular "extreme" athlete is kidnapped by an underground givernment lab. It's up to the Titans (with guests Argent and Hotspot) to get him back. Guest voices: Michael Dorn as Jugular, Bumper Robinson as Hotspot, Tony Hawk as Risk.

Episode 68: Omega and Alpha: The Omega Men arrive on Earth, and they're after Starfire's help in defeating the Citadel, whether she wants to or not! Guest Voices: Cal Dodd as Tigorr, George Buza as Doc, Norm Spencer as Primus, Catherine Disher as Kalista, Chris Potter as Firefist (aka Ryand'R), Iona Morris as Demonia, Robert Calt as Broot, Lenore Zann as Harpis, Cedric Smith as Nimbus. (Yes, this IS just an excuse to get the voice cast of X-Men back together. )

More as I think of 'em.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

digigirl555

[22]Jan 22, 2006
    • level: 26
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 01/22/2006 7:55am

AntiMonitor

[23]Jan 22, 2006
    • level: 5
    mcmarbles wrote:
    Okay, this thread'll probably be closed soon anyway, but I might as well...

Teen Titans Season Six

Episode 66: That Voodoo You Do So Well: The team is forced to go in for their annual physical... but their doctor is none other than Houngan, master of virtual voodoo! Gues voice: Phil LaMarr as Houngan.

Episode 67: Risky Business: A popular "extreme" athlete is kidnapped by an underground givernment lab. It's up to the Titans (with guests Argent and Hotspot) to get him back. Guest voices: Michael Dorn as Jugular, Bumper Robinson as Hotspot, Tony Hawk as Risk.

Episode 68: Omega and Alpha: The Omega Men arrive on Earth, and they're after Starfire's help in defeating the Citadel, whether she wants to or not! Guest Voices: Cal Dodd as Tigorr, George Buza as Doc, Norm Spencer as Primus, Catherine Disher as Kalista, Chris Potter as Firefist (aka Ryand'R), Iona Morris as Demonia, Robert Calt as Broot, Lenore Zann as Harpis, Cedric Smith as Nimbus. (Yes, this IS just an excuse to get the voice cast of X-Men back together. )

More as I think of 'em.

I LOVE those ideas. ESPECIALLY the second one. It incorporates what WE love into something new, and show-friendly.
    Though the title of the first could use some tweaking.

Just because of your post, I'm not reporting this thread.

Stephygmf

[24]Jan 22, 2006
    • level: 2
    Hey, what do u think is in Robin's suitcase?

ponic3

[25]Jan 22, 2006
    • level: 25
    this is contagious but here's my ideas they are last minute so if they aren't good oh well for me

The return: Slade has come back with more robots and minions but this time he seems to have some unknown purpose and he doesn't seem to want to go after the titans.

A new old visit: The Locrix army appears on the shore lines of the titans city are marching through destroying everything in their path.

Plans begin: The Locrix under the command of Slade are taking over the city and are making even more robots every day.

Plans reveiled: It seems Slade rebuilt the first Locrix and had that one make an army for him but these ones don't operate on a central power core. His plans are with the Locrix at his side he will take the city then the Earth and last all creation.

The Calling: Titans East is getting attacked also so they come to Jump City to begin their offensive. Plus and un wanted friend comes because his home planet was taken over.

The offer: Slade offers the titans 1 chance to give up and submit to him.

Travelling through the dimensions: The titans go to Larry's dimension because a few Lorcrix have even gotten there. (This is more for laughs)

The great invasion (1): The time has come the Lorcrix have begun their invasion of the city and are calling in most of their army to take down certain titans.

The great invasion (2): The titans find out that the Locrix want to get rid of both Val Yor and Starfire. The begin their plans to stop the invasion but how can they if titans tower and titans East tower have been taken over.

The great invasion (3): The Locrix can't be stopped no matter what happens. The titans decide to strike at Slade himself. The titans begin moving but get ambushed leaving only Starfire and Val Yor. Can Val Yor put his racisim away long enough to accomplish what needs to be done.

what do you think
    Edited on 01/22/2006 9:14am
    Edited 3 total times.

-Blackstar-

[26]Jan 22, 2006
    • level: 8
    Those are good ideas, Ponic. Good to some folks here are actually being creative with this thread rather than just whining about how much they didn't like "Things Change".
    Edited on 01/22/2006 11:42am

mcmarbles

[27]Jan 22, 2006
    Stephygmf wrote:
    Hey, what do u think is in Robin's suitcase?

A MacGuffin. Everyone needs one of those.

Pumpy5

[28]Jan 22, 2006
    • level: 7
    I told peope this thread would work out. Check the first thread made by me for my complete season 6.

Breakflame

[29]Jan 22, 2006
    Snowball fight:

Snow has fallen all around the titans and the city. While they play with fun and laughter, snowmonsters start appearing in the city, terrorizing the people. The titans soon show up to fight them, but every time they destroy one, it just regrows into another one. What will they do(it includes Hotspot)

Notable scenes. Beast boy throws a snowball at Raven and hits her in the face. Beast boy laughs until Raven uses her Telekinesis to throw multible snowballs at Beast boy.

mcmarbles

[30]Jan 22, 2006
    Episode 69: T'was the Night Before Crimesmas: Mumbo steals Christmas... literally, he's stolen the entire date of December 25th! And to get it back, the Titans must face: Twelve lasers blasting, eleven bombs a-sploding, ten... well, you get the idea. Guest Voice: Tom Kenny as Mumbo/Santa Claus

ponic3

[31]Jan 22, 2006
    -Blackstar- wrote:
    Those are good ideas, Ponic. Good to some folks here are actually being creative with this thread rather than just whining about how much they didn't like "Things Change".

thanks

ponic3

[32]Jan 22, 2006
    ok some one named PhantomT1tan asked me to post this for them so these ideas aren't mine but I think they are pretty good

1) Return part 1- Slade is back and looking for revenge on the girl that killed him. He first must make sure that the Titans are busy and unable to save her.

2) Return part 2- Slade sends his robots to siege Titans Tower. Meanwhile Slade sends an unfrozen Plasmus/Cinderblock/Overload combo to capture Terra.

3) Return part 3- The last of the robots manage to break into Titans Tower only to have Cyborg blast them with his Titan Cannon(same from "The End 1"). After hacking into one of the robots cyborg discovers that Slade has captured Terra and Beast Boy runs off to find her.

4) Return part 4- Beast Boy has gone off to look for Terra but Slade has other plans for him. Slade begins to torture Terra and suddenly her memory comes flooding back and she is trapped in a special device that renders her powers useless. The other Titans find Slade and the final battle over Terra begins.

5) Memories- With her memory back Terra tells how she became human again and why she decided to forget everything that happened.

6) Double Date- Robin finally gets the courage to ask Starfire on a Date and is joined by Kid Flash and Jinx.

7) Soft Spoken- With his last defeat still fresh Slade looks for a new apprentice-Jerhico.

Time Difference- With the help of Raven, Cyborg has created a time machine so that he could go back in time and convice Sarasim to join the Titans.

9) Titans North- With the help from the Titans and Titans East, Titans North is created featuring Kole, Gnarrk, Red Star, Herald and Kilowatt. Their first mission is to help locate missing a missing Titan- Jerhico

10) Thoughts of Change- Robin has been thinking of a new identity and remembers Starfires trip through time. As he ponders this he decides to leave while he thinks.

11) Double Date Part 2- Beast Boy can't decide who he want to take to the rock concert- Raven or Terra.

12) Infiltration- Titans North has not been in contact for months.

Season 7
    13) Titans South- Pantha, Argent, Hotspot, Sarasim and Wildebeast look for Titans North only to find the North T destroyed.

14) History Lesson- Warp has returned and is looking to get even with Starfire. But Starfire has a friend of the Night.

15) In the Fast Lane- Kid Flash and Mas y Menos decide to race around the world to see who is faster. But the Hive Five, who have been thawed by time, have other plans for the fastest teens in the world.

16) Like Father, Like Son- Slade has planned a new assault on the the Teen Titans with help from his new apprentice- Jerihco

17) The Final Battle Part 1- Jerihico with a new costume controls Titans North, South and hundreds of Slade bots to invade and destroy the Teen Titan's.

1 The Final Battle Part 2- While Jerhico begins his attack, Slade sends out the element creature for a bigger surprise.

19) First Words- The Titans are being slowly overrun as they fight the element creature, Slade bots and Titans North and South. But a mysterious voice keeps saying "Forgive Me".

20) Counter attack Part 1- Terra has defeated the element creature and begins to fall ill while the other Teen Titans trap the other team members and call for back up.

21) Counter attack Part 2- Titans East shows up in time to defeat the last of the Slade bots. Meanwhile Slade takes Jerihco back to his hideout.

22) Discovered- All Titans begin a sweep of the city to look for Slade.

23) Forgiven- The Titans have located Slade and Jerihco. Beast Boy is called back to Titans Tower by Terra.

24) Victory- The Titans have finally defeated Slade and remove his mask for the real face of Slade.

there you go excepts he/she put a season 7 with it

-Blackstar-

[33]Jan 22, 2006
    Why couldn't Phanton T1tan post that him/herself? Was he/she banned?

ponic3

[34]Jan 22, 2006
    I don't know I asked him/her he/she should probably answer tommarow

-Silverstar-

[35]Jan 22, 2006
    • level: 9
    ponic3 wrote:
    ok some one named PhantomT1tan asked me to post this for them so these ideas aren't mine but I think they are pretty good

1) Return part 1- Slade is back and looking for revenge on the girl that killed him. He first must make sure that the Titans are busy and unable to save her.

2) Return part 2- Slade sends his robots to siege Titans Tower. Meanwhile Slade sends an unfrozen Plasmus/Cinderblock/Overload combo to capture Terra.

3) Return part 3- The last of the robots manage to break into Titans Tower only to have Cyborg blast them with his Titan Cannon(same from "The End 1"). After hacking into one of the robots cyborg discovers that Slade has captured Terra and Beast Boy runs off to find her.

4) Return part 4- Beast Boy has gone off to look for Terra but Slade has other plans for him. Slade begins to torture Terra and suddenly her memory comes flooding back and she is trapped in a special device that renders her powers useless. The other Titans find Slade and the final battle over Terra begins.

5) Memories- With her memory back Terra tells how she became human again and why she decided to forget everything that happened.

6) Double Date- Robin finally gets the courage to ask Starfire on a Date and is joined by Kid Flash and Jinx.

7) Soft Spoken- With his last defeat still fresh Slade looks for a new apprentice-Jerhico.

Time Difference- With the help of Raven, Cyborg has created a time machine so that he could go back in time and convice Sarasim to join the Titans.

9) Titans North- With the help from the Titans and Titans East, Titans North is created featuring Kole, Gnarrk, Red Star, Herald and Kilowatt. Their first mission is to help locate missing a missing Titan- Jerhico

10) Thoughts of Change- Robin has been thinking of a new identity and remembers Starfires trip through time. As he ponders this he decides to leave while he thinks.

11) Double Date Part 2- Beast Boy can't decide who he want to take to the rock concert- Raven or Terra.

12) Infiltration- Titans North has not been in contact for months.

Season 7
    13) Titans South- Pantha, Argent, Hotspot, Sarasim and Wildebeast look for Titans North only to find the North T destroyed.

14) History Lesson- Warp has returned and is looking to get even with Starfire. But Starfire has a friend of the Night.

15) In the Fast Lane- Kid Flash and Mas y Menos decide to race around the world to see who is faster. But the Hive Five, who have been thawed by time, have other plans for the fastest teens in the world.

16) Like Father, Like Son- Slade has planned a new assault on the the Teen Titans with help from his new apprentice- Jerihco

17) The Final Battle Part 1- Jerihico with a new costume controls Titans North, South and hundreds of Slade bots to invade and destroy the Teen Titan's.

1 The Final Battle Part 2- While Jerhico begins his attack, Slade sends out the element creature for a bigger surprise.

19) First Words- The Titans are being slowly overrun as they fight the element creature, Slade bots and Titans North and South. But a mysterious voice keeps saying "Forgive Me".

20) Counter attack Part 1- Terra has defeated the element creature and begins to fall ill while the other Teen Titans trap the other team members and call for back up.

21) Counter attack Part 2- Titans East shows up in time to defeat the last of the Slade bots. Meanwhile Slade takes Jerihco back to his hideout.

22) Discovered- All Titans begin a sweep of the city to look for Slade.

23) Forgiven- The Titans have located Slade and Jerihco. Beast Boy is called back to Titans Tower by Terra.

24) Victory- The Titans have finally defeated Slade and remove his mask for the real face of Slade.

there you go excepts he/she put a season 7 with it

Well, I personally don't think the elements of "Things Change" (e.g., Terra's situation, the elemental creature, Slade's return) need to be expanded upon, but that's just my opinion, and I promise not to just be a killjoy this time. Nobody ripped on my season, so I'll show others here the same courtesy. That said:

-These all sound like OK episodes, except possibly for the ideas of a Titans North and South. I wouldn't want to see any more teams on the show (it'd be too much like making a Titans Unlimted) and I'm not feeling Kole and Gnarrk on any team. Nothing personal, I just can't stand those guys. But creative story ideas nonetheless, Phamtom T1tan (wherever you are!)
    Edited on 01/22/2006 6:58pm

ponic3

[36]Jan 22, 2006
    I completly agree with you did you also like my ideas to

CampLewallen

[37]Jan 22, 2006
    • level: 9
    Alright, this is getting kind of interesting. I think I’ll type up my own. Keep in mind, I don’t read the comics at all, so if I step on anybody’s toes, I apologize. That and I plan on making up the majority of my villains and a few heroes, just for fun. That and I don’t plan on looking up and trying to refresh my knowledge on characters that haven’t scene the light of day in a while.

Season Six:

Episode 66: The Museum (part 1). After the defeat of the BOE, the Titans are finding life in Jump City rather relaxing. The city sees them as heroes, and in fact, the mayor, Max Branson, wants them to come and investigate the disturbances in preparing for the opening of a brand new city museum, where an Egyptian tomb is being replicated. While checking things out, the titans notice an individual heading into one of the corridors. Following him, they discover that he’s an archeologist, and trying to unlock the secrets of Egypt for his own use. Calling himself “Tomb”, he uses numerous scrolls and incantations he’s discovered throughout his life as weapons and the Titans find him to be a formidable opponent. However, Tomb seems to have trouble getting his attacks to work against Raven. Frustrated, Tomb revives an entire army of mummies. Can the Titans survive against this undead onslaught?

Episode 67: The Museum (part 2). While the Titans are occupied with the mummy army, Tomb heads off to find what he’s looking for. Finding the Staff of Anibus, he breaks the glass and removes it. Out of his bag, he pulls out numerous gems, jewels, and trinkets into the empty holes of the staff. The Titans arrive just as the last gem is put in place. A massive light explosion occurs, and the Titans are surprised to find Tomb now completely engulfed in pharaohs garbs. With his new found powers, can the Titans prevail in defeating the now all mighty Tomb?

Episode 68: Maximum Facility. With Tomb defeated, the Titans head back to the Tower, only to find Branson there. Surprised by his appearance, they are informed that Jump City has just finished building a new high-tech security prison. Hoping to ensure him a reelection, Branson convinces the Titans to allow him, with their assistance, to publicly move some of the villains from Paris to the new facility. Excluding the BOE, who the Feds have already claimed, they successfully move them into the facility. Having been thaw out, they are all placed in individual specialized holding cells. However, when a security glitch unlocks some of the cells, and locks all the exits, can the Titans defeat them all and keep Branson safe at the same time?

Episode 69: Race of the Ages. As Branson continues to try and promote his reelection, he successfully sets up a charity event involving a race between Mas’s Menos and Kid Flash. The Titans themselves are referees, but the team doesn’t quite know how to act around the newly reformed Jinx. Disappointed, Jinx leaves to go clear her head. However, with the Titans busy, Tomb manages to escape and wreck havoc on Jump City. Will Jinx be successful in her first ever one on one battle against a villain?

Episode 70: Over active Imagination: As the rest of the team leaves to go view a movie, Raven decides to stick around and read. However, her peace and quiet is interrupted by the surprise visit of Bobby the Imaginary Bear and Timmy. Some how, Melvin’s powers have become almost uncontrollable, as she is continuously creating new evil imaginary villains. Can the unlikely team of Raven, Bobby, and Timmy defeat an ever increasing army of Imaginative Beasts before it’s too late?

Episode 71: Mimic: A mysterious package has arrived for the Titans at the tower. Before opening it however, the monitor is turned on, and Slade appears on the screen. Holding up a remote, he turns a knob and the package suddenly explodes, to reveal a solid grey blob-like robot. With the ability to mimic any of the titans powers it touches, and take its form, this new ultimate Slade bot is almost invincible. Can the Titans figure out a way to defeat a robot that can use any of their own powers at will?

Episode 72: Gobble Gobble: Even though Slade is still out there, the Titans take a break for Thanksgiving to invite the Titans East and all the Honorary Titans to celebrate with them. However, when Mumbo manages to escape from prison, and turn all the turkeys in Jump City into Mutant Turkey Monsters, how many titans does it take to permanently stuff all of Mumbo’s turkeys?

Episode 73: Trouble at Home: While BB and Cyborg are busily playing away their newest game; Robin gets an urgent message from Alfred. Apparently, Batman has been captured, and Robin is needed to return to Gotham right away. When arriving, he winds up meeting up with Commissioner Gordon, who gives him a sealed envelope with his name on it. Following the instructions, Robin finds himself in a factory at the docks. Finding Batman, he realizes things aren’t what they seem, as he’s been tricked by more Slade bots, now in different human forms. Can Robin defeat the Slade bot of the resemblance of his mentor?

Episode 74: You can never trust a Hillbilly. Returning back to Jump City, Robin is surprised to see that Branson has released Billy Numerous, as his new found reform seems to be genuinely true. Now a well respected member of society, Numerous tries to use his powers for good around the community. But when things start to look bad for Billy, and he’s framed for a crime by a copycat, can the Titans trust this hillbilly idiot until he proves his innocence?

Episode 75: Closing In (Part 1). Slade’s plans are almost complete. But before he can set the final ball rolling, he must prepare one final piece. To distract the Titans, Slade unleashes his most powerful Slade bot, with the unmatchable ability to mimic every power of every villain the Titans have ever faced. Being able to combine the powers however it wishes, this new bot is almost invincible. Can Cyborg rewrite its circuitry before it’s too late?

Episode 76: Election Day (Part 2). As Branson prepares for his big day, his plans of reelection are ruined when it appears that the Titans have destroyed his campaign headquarters. Realizing that counterpart bots of themselves are out ruining their names, the Titans face off against them. But can they defeat them before Branson shows up?

Episode 77: Fugitive (Part 3). Branson blames the Titans for their destruction, as the counterpart bots are nowhere to be seen. Rioting up the rest of the city, Branson turns the Titans into public enemy number one. Jump City’s police squad hunts down the Titans, as they are forced to flee into hiding. Robin realizes their only hope of turning things around is that they finally catch Slade and turn him in to clear their name. As they work together to track him down, Slade finds them, and the final battle between the Titans and Slade begins.

Episode 78: City at War (Part 4). While Slade is busy fighting the Titans, Branson is constantly tearing the city apart to find them. The tower is placed under police watch, and has been shut down. Taking an opportunity, crime has increased immensely, and the city is slowly become a crime zone. As the Titans finally defeat Slade, they manage to take him in and turn him to Branson. Surprised by his appearance, Branson agrees to end the search if the Titans can head off and stop the crime spree. They agree, and rush off to stop the war.

Episode 79: Infiltration (Part 5): The Titans find the crime war a little too easy, and begin to question why the police couldn’t handle it. Robin senses something bigger is at play here, so he questions one of the crooks. Raven scares the living day lights out of the crook, and he tells everything. Branson has been pulling the strings all the time, slowly working Slade’s bots into the city, taking hostage city officials, and replacing them. He’s also replaced the entire police force. The Titans quickly head off to face Branson. Expecting them, however, Branson has set up an ultimate trap. When the Titans arrive, they find Branson to be much more of a challenge than expected, as not only is he rather strong, but he’s stolen the Staff of Anibus. At a moment that looks like their defeat, Robin throws one last boomerang to try and halt Branson’s assault temporarily.

Episode 80: Redemption (Part 6): Robins boomerang manages to miss the staff, but actually strikes Branson in the face. Looking up at them, the Titans realize that Branson’s face is emitting sparks. At that point, Slade appears at the office. Not only was Branson, the town’s mayor, a Slade bot, but Slade himself had planned his ultimate defeat and rigged being turned in. Having successfully turned the entire town against the Titans, making them fugitives, and hated, Slade’s plans have been fulfilled. Surprised by all that’s gone on, can the Titans finally defeat Slade and clear their name before its too late?

Well, that’s my season. 15 episodes is how I wanted it. Hope it entertains at least a few people, and be honest with your opinions people. It took forever to come up with all this.

Inflikted1

[38]Jan 22, 2006
    • level: 15
    Attention Cartoon Network Executives

As you can see, there are aplenty of episode ideas. Why, oh why, in the hell would you bloody cancel the show. How stupid of you. There are a million ways that this show can go - but alas, we'll never see them, because you all are too wrapped up in making crap like "Ben 10" and "Robot Boy".

Thanks A lot.

Signed,

The fans of the Teen Titans show.

delitelia

[39]Jan 22, 2006
    • level: 4
    Well, I only have some ideas.
    Season 6
    1)Belive or not belive:The titans are in home after an incredible battle,but passed some weeks Starfire begins to have some stranges dreams,nigthmares about Tamaran;she tell this to Robin that says her that maybe are only nigthmares,but could it be just a dream?

2)Remembers:BB talk about Terra all time,his friends know that she have to back but they don´t know how.Suddenly Raven get a plan,meanwhile the rest of the team is facing Mumbo,she decides to take a costume and help Terra remembering for see her friends happy.

3)Just team work:Terra is back on the team,and the titans remember all the adventures that lived after Terra become in stone, but the girls have another story,the story about how Starfire,Terra and Raven help to defeat to the Master of Games when they participated in the "Tornament of the Heroes".

4)Learning about the Past:Cyborg want to see Sarasim again and the only way is with the Warp technology,they take the center of the swit that is in the Evidence Room an return in the time,but the machine has a malfunction and leave the Titans in the past.Now our heroes have to return to the future using primitive objects.

5)A New Begining:The Titans go to Steel city for help the T. East build a new transport,the perfect oportunity for Terra meet some of the new Titans,she sees that the Titans are more unite than ever and that the T. East are just begining,so finnaly she decides to stay as a new member of the Titans East and leave her other friends continue their lives.

6)A Promisse for all the Life:Starfire it´s very worried about her dreams,every day it grows and it´s more terrible but her frends don´t belive her,she decides to take some of the Ravens books and search about the dreams she founds horrible things.But after a battle with the H.I.V.E. the Titans make her the promisse that no matter what they always bee with her.

7)A very special valentine: It´s valentines day and finnaly Robin invite Starfire to a date but before it begins a new villain named Cupid arrives to the city and create an enormous trouble;when the titans face him some arrows hit to all the team, all except Starfire creating confusion: BB likes Raven, Cyborg likes Starfire and Robin and Raven likes each other.Could Starfire broke the spell and defeat Cupid on time to have the date with Robin?

Double-trouble Date:BB want to have a better relation with Raven so he invites her to a funny nigth, with a lot of work she accepts, Terra invites BB to a date and he accepts but the date is the same day that he invites Raven. How will BB resolve this double-trouble date?

9)Play for your life:Cyborg creates a new virtual reality game and Robin is the first player,suddenly Cyborg finds a virus in the program created by Gizmo,now Robin have to win the game if he want to back to the reality.

10)Mirage:All is peace and friendship until each one of the Titans is annoying the others,the team it´s distancing and it looks that this will be the end.But Robin discovers that other person is in the Tower,Mirage,a new villain have the power of reflect the form and voice of any person but only for a short time so the Titans work together again.Mirage escape from them.The Titans resolve their problems and return to the normality.

11)Secret:Robin and Raven pass allmost all the time together preparing in secret a Team Aniversary party but this worry to Starfire,BB and Cyborg.They think the worst things about their friends and decide to find out the truth.

12)Battle for the Power:Starfire discovers what her dreams means when recives a call from Galfore searching for help,a new enemy attacks Tamaran,the hogstigs are invading the planet and depends of Starfire and her friends save Tamaran from it destruction.

13)Battle for the Power(2):The Titans arrive to Tamaran and begin to figth,Galfore tell them that the only way to win is destroying the hosgtigs Leader.The team find the leader but Robin,Raven,Cyborg and BB are captured;Starfire knows that she needs help so she go with her sister and convince her to figth against the hogstigs leader.Working together,the sisters win the battle but Blackfire runs out.

Well,what do you think?

Breakflame

[40]Jan 22, 2006
    Alright, My season 6(I'd like to say its a Raven season, but it depends on point of view) I'm not following any comics. These are my Ideas. I'm pretty sure however, that there is no way that these are in the comic.

Main Villian: Craze(a seemingly regular 18 year old, who has the power to control the mentally unstable)

Episode 1: Snowball fight
    Snow has fallen all around the titans and the city. While they play with fun and laughter, snowmonsters start appearing in the city, terrorizing the people. The titans soon show up to fight them, but every time they destroy one, it just regrows into another one. What will they do(it includes Hotspot) and who's that watching in the shadows?

Notable scenes. Beast boy throws a snowball at Raven and hits her in the face. Beast boy laughs until Raven uses her Telekinesis to throw multible snowballs at Beast boy.

Episode 2: Snapped
    As the snow melts, A new threat emerges. It's not a villian, and its not an earthquake. It's insanity. And it has targeted the most vulnerable person. Raven. Though her dark past may be behind her, her mind is still unstable. And she's out of control. Her insanity drives her to purge the planet of all lifeforms. As the the rest of the Titans(Robin, Beast boy, Cyborg, Starfire, and Hotspot, who was hanging around after the Snowmonster incident) flee the planet on the T-ship, Slade appears in front of Raven. Without a ship, Slade can't let the Earth die. soon, Slade and his Robots take Raven down, but with a raging effort, Raven covers the world in darkness and..It disappears! What has happened to Raven and the Earth?

Notable scenes: Earth disappearing; Raven throwing Beast boy out the window.

Episode 3: Burn

The Titans are lost. Without Earth, They don't know where to go. They only place the could think of is Tamaran. Starfire readily agrees. As they enter Tamaran, they are confronted by Tamaranian soldiers. The soldiers say they're in distress. They're not lying. The city is covered with plant life. Hotspot steps up and burns the Plants to the ground. but as he's doing this, a Man-eating plant eats him and disappears under the ground. Though the fire has saved Tamaran, Has it come at a terrific cost?

Notable scenes: Hotspot getting eaten; Starfire faints at the sight of Tamaran.

Episode 4: The Search

Placing a memorial where Hotspot was taken down, The Titans mourn there fallen friend. With a possible Earthful(plus 1) of Titans missing, Is there any hope? Cyborg's scanners say that Earth is out there, but couldn't find it's location, Probably because Raven's power is confusing Cyborg's scanners. Where is Earth? and What will they do when they find it? Stay tuned, same Battime, Same...oops, wrong show.

Notable scenes: Hotspot's Funeral; Robin and Cyborg on a computer looking for Earth

Episode 5: Status: Earth
    Raven has covered the earth in darkness. As she continues to fight Slade, she has gained power that she has never had before. She trounces Slade. But as she is about to finish him, an old enemy shows up. Trigon has come back to teach his daughter a lesson. But Raven takes him down too. She takes his power and adds it to hers. But before She takes Slades power, she is stopped by the one who has controlled her. Craze. Who is Craze and why does he need Slade to stay?

Notable scenes: Slade and Trigon getting the snot beat out of them.

Episode 6: War on Earth Pt 1
    During all this turmoil, there are still some heroes on Earth. as all the Honorary Titans and Doom patrol get together to discuss a battle plan against Raven, They realized that they are going to need help. so, they unfreeze the villians(Except for the original Brotherhood of Evil, which they couldn't trust) and make a truce. as these two powerful forces line up, Raven(under control of Craze) and Craze prepare for battle as well. He manipulats Raven's power to create shadows for his army. He has one shadow take over Slade(unconcious is just as good as insane for Craze's power) and another to take someone else, who then go into space to find the other Titans. Some more shadows go to catch Herald, Aqualad, and Jinx, who have gone through dimensions to find the Titans. Who was the other figure the shadow took, and can this assortment of Villians and Heroes stop Raven and Craze?

Notable scenes: Raven creating shadows; Shadows flying into space.

Episode 7: War on Earth Pt 2
    The battle starts. The first offensive is Kid Flash and Mas Y Menos break the lines to do a double tornado on Raven, sadly this is stopped by a number of shadows. Dr. Light and Kole combine strengths to blast through the shadows. He is attacked by the shadows and eventually overcome. Kid Wykkid goes a striaght to Raven, but gets blasted and knocked out by Raven. One by one, they all fall. Both sides have taken tolls(Raven has lost her shadow warriors and the only heroes who are left are Bushido, Seemore, and a one armed Robotman). How will this war end?

Notable scenes: Dr. Light taking out a lot of shadows; a started and broked double tornado; Robotman loses his arm.

This is all for now. I shall continue Breakflame's season six tomorrow.