Teen Titans Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Teen Titans Season 6: Made by you!

mcmarbles

[41]Jan 23, 2006
    • level: 13
    Episode 70: Phobiaphobia: Phobia traps the Titans in a realm where all their worst nightmares come to deadly life. Guest voice: Marina Sirtis as Phobia, Kevin Michael Richardson as Trigon. VERY VERY SPECIAL SECRET GUEST VOICE: Mark Hamill as the Joker!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CampLewallen

[42]Jan 23, 2006
    • level: 9
    You know, I'm really not sure what my season truly is. It doesn't focus on any main character. If anything, its more of a corporate takeover season, with the focus of deception, and what is reality?

Its kinda Slade's season, as this entire time, he's controlled everything. Thats why I liked developing Branson's character. It was fun to see how emotionally attached the Titans could become to him, only to find him not even real, but a Slade bot

As for voice work, Kevin Conroy would voice the Batman slade bot, Bob Hastings would voice Commishioner Gordon, and the voice of Max Branson, would be played by...Hugo Weaving.

So, now all I need is some actors, an artist, and some very very good lawyers to get my season on the ball.

Breakflame

[43]Jan 23, 2006
    • level: 8
    Breakflame's season six continued

Episode 8: Two flew over the cuckoo's nest

As Earth continue's it's battle, the over shadowed Slade and the other figure race for the Titans. The Titans appear to have stopped on an abandoned planet. Suddenly, Slade comes up, but, once again only Robin can see him. But Beast boy sees the other figure, and that's all he sees. Terra. Robin tries to get rid of Slade, but it doesn't work this time. Beast boy listens to Terra talk about her returned memory. Then Slade and Terra run away. with Beast boy and Robin following them. When they come back, they seem to be enraged and attack Starfire and Cyborg. Have they been taken over by Craze?

Notable scenes: (detailed) Slade and Terra facing back to back. Robin is on one side, ready to attack Slade. Beast boy is on the other side(they don't see each other), running towards Terra. Robin throws his boomerang, and Slade's body falls down, Revealing who Robin really hit. Beast boy. But all Beast boy saw was Terra suddenly becoming angry and unleashing spiked stones(he mistaked the boomerangs for spiked stones in his brain lapse). As both's minds have been messed with, Craze takes over with the shadows, leaving Slade's and Terra's body behind.

Episode 9. Heralding in darkness
    Herald, Jinx, and Aqualad have been searching for the Titans for some time now, but what they find is unbelievable. Beast boy and Robin fighting Cyborg and Starfire. With Starfire refusing to fight them, Cyborg is really alone. until the others step in. lucky for Aqualad that they're near water. With this new team, They were able to knock out Robin and Beast boy, but with Jinx and Aqualad getting injured. Then the other shadows sent by Craze come forth, ready for battle. With basically just Starfire and Cyborg, can they stop a thousand shadows creatures? and what is happening on Earth.

Notable scenes: 2 more shadows taking Slade and Terra

Episode 10: Bushido and Seemore

As the battle is going on on a distant planet, how has the battle been going for Earth? Greatly for the Titans. Robitman, broken and beaten, has issued a devasting last blow before loging out. He had taken down Raven and now all that was left was Craze, who, without anyone to control, was powerless. but, just as Bushido was going to finish him off, he gets hit by and giant rock. Looks like Slade and Terra have rested and been reovershadowed. Seemore, however, shot a container eye at Terra, and Terra, cout off from her rocks, was powerless. Slade, however took Seemore down with a Slade disk. With it being Bushido vs Slade, who will when? and what has happened to Cyborg and the others?

Notable scenes: Robotman's last attack; Raven being taken down.

Episode 11: Saving the Fallen
    Cyborg and Starfire has successfully beaten the shadows and Herald takes them to Earth, Where they take up the fallen and bring them to a place to rest and get medical attention.(Busido and Slade's fight has taken them somewhere else in the heat of battle) Using Herald's powers, this place is Tamaran. Raven and Terra also have been taken to be healed and have their sanity brought back. Robin and Beast boy have been too. Cyborg and Starfire return to Earth so that they can help the last Titan, but is it too late?

Notable scenes: Cyborg and Starfire beating the shadows; Terra and Raven being taken to be healed.

Episode 12: Searching for Craze
    Slade and Bushido's battle has ended, With Slade being victorious, but barely, as Herald takes Bushido for treatmen, Cyborg takes care of Slade, and Starfire looks for Craze. Craze has found his way to the BOE frozen spot, and has taken over Madam Rouge. Using her powers, he tricks Starfire into believing he Robin, and then knocks her out. but before he enters her body, Cyborg jumps in and knocks Craze down. Herald returns to take Starfire back. The finale has begun. It's Cyborg against Craze(in Madam Rouge) in a fight to the finish.

Notable scenes: Cyborg yelling to Herald to take Starfire and not come back.

Episode 13: Battle

Climactic battle in which Cyborg wins barely.

Notable scenes: Cyborg wins the battle. Herald comes back with Raven to restore earth.

Episode 14: Helpless.
    As everyone congregates to Tamaran for celebration, some will not be celebrating. Sometimes you can't help everyone. Terra had lost her life from being overshadowed twice. Hotspot had died by being eaten. and Robotman could not be rebuilt. Slade still lives, for he could take being overshadowed twice. and he still is evil. the Villians go back to being evil, and things go back to being the same as they were before, with a few less members. the Earth people never died, but were in hiding. So thus ends the Titans series(in my mind).

Notable scenes: The titans putting reefs over the funeral spots(Terra and Robotman were buried an Earth, and Hotspot was given a memorial on earth). The Titans end the show turning off their TV.(much like that one episode that I can't remember what it was).

There. The End. Yes, I killed off some characters and Yes, I didn't explain Slade. But, Slade isn't supposed to be explained, and I felt that the other 3 death's were fitting. so that is my Season six.
    Edited on 01/24/2006 3:55pm

GIRisawsome

[44]Jan 23, 2006
    Might as well join the bandwagon.

66. Morph (1)
    Raven and Herald journey to another dimension to stop another version of earth from being destroyed by a giant comet. Guest star: Herald

67. Morph (2)
    As meteorites rain down on the other earth, people begin to emerge with strange powers. Guest star: Herald Scott Menville as Taylor Vand

68. Morph (3)
    Raven accidentally causes on of the superpowered people to use his powers for good. Guest Star: Herald Scott Menville as Taylor Vand/Morph Man

I know this sounds a lot like Superman, but once you understand how the meteorites came to be, (an alien race thought we were a pointless race that couldn't get beyond wars and Mars) you'll see the difference. The rest of the series will be about Morph Man overcoming evil and somehow he finds out about Raven and Herald and follows them to the "real" dimension.
    Edited on 01/23/2006 5:16pm
    Edited 2 total times.

GIRisawsome

[45]Jan 23, 2006
    69. When you play with fire...
    Morph Man makes his first enemy and his first ally. Herald and Raven decide to check in on him every once in a while. Guest starring: Matthew Fox as Soccer Man and Scott Menville as Flame Thrower

70. Love?
    Taylor finally asks Scarlett Fae (voiced by the woman who plays Kate on Lost) out, but before Scarlett tells him yes, Emotica comes into the picture and pits the two against each other. Guest star: The girl who just died on Lost as Emotica

71. Suspicion
    Herald makes a mistake and makes himself visible in front of Taylor. Taylor starts to suspect he's being watched.

I've always wanted to make someone talked to themselves like in #69. Dance puppets! Dance!

If you haven't noticed, I like Lost. I can't think of anything else right now.

punkazz1

[46]Jan 23, 2006
    episode 66:Superboy
    When a group of bio-engineers from Cadmus created a bio-warrior to destroy the Titans, a new hero comes to town and aid the Titans.George Newbern as Superboy
    Edited on 01/23/2006 5:45pm

punkazz1

[47]Jan 23, 2006
    episode 67:New apprentice
    Slade and his new apprentice, Ravager, decided to create chaos in Jump city.Ron Perlman as Slade

GIRisawsome

[48]Jan 24, 2006
    72. War Games (1)
    Morph Man and Soccer Man are dragged into the War Games. Guest stars: Jennifer Gardner as Falcon, John Terry as the Leaders (All but Supreme Leader; Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum,), James Woods as Darkfire, and Patrick Stewart as Supreme Leader

73. Odds are against you (2)
    Morph Man, Soccer Man, Falcon, and Darkfire, A.K.A. The Strangers, beat down the Machines and the Flames, but when Morph Man gets a penalty for making himself huge.

74. Supreme Part 1 (3)
    The Strangers go up Supreme. But why does he seem to be able to copy their every move?

75. Supreme Part 2 (4)
    What happens when Morph Man can't control himself?

Elie101

[49]Jan 24, 2006
    • level: 18
    I like yours Breakflame. And everyone elses are really good as well. I can't think of one right now but when I do I'll post it.
    Edited on 01/24/2006 1:03pm

Elie101

[50]Jan 24, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 01/24/2006 1:02pm

mcmarbles

[51]Jan 24, 2006
    Episode 71: Double Crossed: When Red X returns to steal a priceless diamond, Titans East has a surprising new ally... Cheshire! But has she really reformed, or is she out to steal more than Speedy's Heart? Guest voices: T'Keyah Keymah as Bumblebee, Mike Erwin as Speedy, Wil Wheaton as Aqualad, Freddy Rodriguez as Mas/Menos, and Tia Carrerre as Cheshire.

GIRisawsome

[52]Jan 24, 2006
    76. Proof
    Morph Man finally finds out about Raven and Herald. Warp brings Billy Numerous and Dr. Light to Morph Man's earth by accident. Guest stars: Rodger Bumpass as Dr. Light, Jason Marsden as Billy Numerous and Xander Berkeley as Warp.

77. Female
    As Morph Man leaves, there's just one more enemy to take care of. But what happens when you're enemy is in love with the one you love? Guest star: Tom Kenny as Ice Kraken

78. Regroup
    The Strangers reunite with Morph Woman joining them (they lose the "Strangers" name completly). Herald comes and brings them all to the "real" earth.

79. You scratch my back... (1)
    The Teen Titans ask the newbies to help out with a situation when Warp brings Supreme to their dimension.

80. ...I scratch yours (2)
    The Titans and the new team create a base in Morph Man's world that contains a portal to the "real" dimension.

There's my Season 6
    Edited on 01/24/2006 1:24pm

Fallout_Girl

[53]Jan 24, 2006
    This is a fanfic thread, and unfortunately, fanfic threads are not allowed. That means please stop posting on this thread.

If you would like to write fanfic, you can do it on your blog.

CampLewallen

[54]Jan 24, 2006
    Fallout_Girl wrote:
    This is a fanfic thread, and unfortunately, fanfic threads are not allowed. That means please stop posting on this thread.

If you would like to write fanfic, you can do it on your blog.

Hey remember me?

Yeah, I'm the poster that you really pissed off, and wrote you a nice reply, in fact it was so "nice" it was removed for a TOS violation...

No...you didn't get to read it? Such a shame...it truly was a good one.

Like you care, but you're all ready on my bad side, and once again your out to try and ruin some TT posters fun. Sure, it may be fanfic, but at least its TT related.

And who really gives a crap? Rules are made to be bent a little. And besides, at least the language is clean.

And just for the record, your kinda acting like a whiney individual whose wearing pants 4 sizes too small. Nobody likes a whiny, pissed off, party pooper.

Besides, this is better than the 18 save TT season six forums we have.

Count your blessings...

peterg14

[55]Jan 24, 2006
    • level: 17
    Dawg, I've seen FG on these threads, she do this. It's normal

Fallout_Girl

[56]Jan 24, 2006
    How did I piss you off? It got removed? Cool! What kinda violation?(Hey, I'm a kid.)

And, about the pants 4 sizes too small, I actually did at one point wear the same size shoes for two years straight. Not that that has to do with anything.

And I am just very tired of all of the threads that are on the "Do Not Make The Following Topics" list. It would be helpful if people would stop spamming.

And yes, I do remember you.

CampLewallen

[57]Jan 24, 2006
    Fallout_Girl wrote:
    How did I piss you off? It got removed? Cool! What kinda violation?(Hey, I'm a kid.)

And, about the pants 4 sizes too small, I actually did at one point wear the same size shoes for two years straight. Not that that has to do with anything.

And I am just very tired of all of the threads that are on the "Do Not Make The Following Topics" list. It would be helpful if people would stop spamming.

And yes, I do remember you.

You remember?

I didn't know you cared *tear*

Anyway

It had to do with my post for "Who hated Things change besides me" At this point, I seriously hated it, but my internet had been down for almost 2 days, so I didn't feel like reading the whole 600 new posts to get caught up on the episode.

So I started a new thread to get caught up, just to find out who did hate it.

You pretty much busted my bubble, saying that I should have read them and that if I didn't follow such guidelines, exspecially in the Don't Post forum, I would get banned.

Already in a bad mood, I unleashed a whole lot of hell. It wasn't very pretty.

TOS viloation for language, content, and some other junk

As for this topic. I kinda like it,you get to be creative here. Not many TT forums let you do that. its nice to have a place to go and read something orriginal, like i tried to do in my season 6, then having to read all the SAVE TT posts, and all the other stuff. Plus the favorite pictures of So and SO are not my cup of tea

And when you do try to do something creative, like my FOur is Cosmic forum, some nit wit sees it as not being TT related, and I get another TOS violation

So I think we should just let this one slide. Its creative, people are posting in it, and it could be worse

Nuff said

Fallout_Girl

[58]Jan 24, 2006
    Oh. Yeah, I remember that. That day and the two + before it there had been even more junk than now on Things Change.

You weren't the only pissed one there. Sorry about that.

Wish I had been able to read that. Believe it or not, I appreciate a good flame. Heh.

You got a TOS violation for the Four is Cosmic one? I saw it was locked, but...That's just ridiculous.

And I wasn't planning on reporting this.

CampLewallen

[59]Jan 24, 2006
    Fallout_Girl wrote:
    Oh. Yeah, I remember that. That day and the two + before it there had been even more junk than now on Things Change.

You weren't the only pissed one there. Sorry about that.

Wish I had been able to read that. Believe it or not, I appreciate a good flame. Heh.

You got a TOS violation for the Four is Cosmic one? I saw it was locked, but...That's just ridiculous.

And I wasn't planning on reporting this.

It was more than just a flame. Hell I think I burnt the whole forest down

Yeah, Four is Cosmic got a TOS violation. Hell, as many posts as you had, I figured you did it.

I mean, who does lock or remove these things.

And although its fanfare, this is the best way to get peoples mind off of Season six and saving the show. It lets them make their own season.

Maybe you should try it. I thought things were stupid at first, but then just went with the flow, typed my own, and had a blast.

Well, I'm really not that pissed anymore, I got my perception of you slightly misguided

Truce?

Fallout_Girl

[60]Jan 24, 2006
    Lol. But I've only reported one thing. Ever. *GASP*

Truce.