Teen Titans Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Teen Titans Season 6: Made by you!

wwfpooh

[4980]Apr 3, 2008
    • level: 20
    :
    you seem to keep forgeting the Terra's one of my favorite titans in the cartoon

Two things regarding Terra:

1. She's not an official Titan, because--despite the plaque (which was probably made for Beast Boy's sake)--she was never an official part of the team. In fact, she was Slade's spy during her entire stay with the team (and she fought Slade's minions to keep up the illusion of still being on the side of good).

2. She was solely created to betray, be "killed", and then--apparently--revived with no recollection of her past actions (even though it was highly implied--and proven through her actions after being revived--that Terra only pretended to forget her past, as she was merely repressing the memories of her past actions just so she could live her new, happy life). If anyone were to be a true Terra fan, they'd let her be happy, and seeing as she appears happy enough without the involvement of the Titans & Slade, then let she should stay as the finale showed...happy and at peace.

:
    oh and since when does slade have healing powers that rival wolverine
    You answered your own question when you said that both are "almost impossible to kill and when you do finally kill them they don't stay dead for long". Why do think that is? Obviously, it's been proven through X-Men's comics that Logan's powers allow him to heal quickly, and the same would apply to Slade, considering that--in the comics that the show is based on--Slade (like Wolverine) has healing abilities (thank you drugs that he took to make himself more powerful), hence why he's able to return, despite being attacked in such ways that would kill any normal human being.

:
    Wow...you sure used a lot of big words
    Most people do.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Zangoose15

[4981]Apr 5, 2008
    • level: 9

:
    Wow...you sure used a lot of big words

A.K.A. an extenuous vocabulary.

wwfpooh

[4982]Apr 5, 2008
    Zangoose15 wrote:
    Yes, I do. I figured though that most people could understand what I'm saying.

Zangoose15

[4983]Apr 5, 2008

wwfpooh wrote:
    Zangoose15 wrote:

I guess it depends on how lightly or hevily you use the term.

wwfpooh

[4984]Apr 5, 2008
    Zangoose15 wrote:

wwfpooh wrote:
    Zangoose15 wrote:

I guess it depends on how lightly or heavily you use the term.

Point taken.

MsRockstar

[4985]Apr 5, 2008
    • level: 11
    wwfpooh wrote:
    Zangoose15 wrote:

wwfpooh wrote:
    Zangoose15 wrote:

Point taken.

one "big" word that i like is "discombobulated". I saw it in Reader's Digest.

wwfpooh

[4986]Apr 6, 2008
    MsRockstar wrote:
    wwfpooh wrote:
    Zangoose15 wrote:

wwfpooh wrote:
    Zangoose15 wrote:

Point taken.

That word basically stands for disorientated/confused.

MsRockstar

[4987]Apr 6, 2008
    • level: 11
    wwfpooh wrote:
    MsRockstar wrote:
    wwfpooh wrote:
    Zangoose15 wrote:

wwfpooh wrote:
    Zangoose15 wrote:

Point taken.

That word basically stands for disorientated/confused.

Yeah, RD said it was "to be confused and upset".

wwfpooh

[4988]Apr 6, 2008
    Anymore "season 6" ideas?

Kni4ght9

[4990]Apr 6, 2008
    • level: 6
    syrusfan wrote:

one new episode.

Hero Riseing: A new hero presents himself as a teen called Lightray. Robin and Starfire think he would make a great team addition, but Raven has trouble trusting him. Can Lightray prove himself worthy of being a Titan when Raven is captured by an organization called the Dusk Claw?

Notes: Lightray joins the team, the Dark Shadow from the previous ep was revealed to be possessing the Dusk Claw leader, and at the end, searches for a new host.

Lightray is not based off any Teen Titan character in the comics, and is my own creation. He acts like Raven usually, but more friendly toward others. He also tries to flirt with some of the female Titans. His powers are considered the opposite of Raven's, his powers involve light.

Funny Quotes:

Lightray is trying to enter the tower and destroys a bunch of secruity robots.

cyborg: What was that for?

Lightray: Dont know. I was trying to break into the tower and they attacked me.

Cyborg: They're secrueity bots, they are supposed to attack those who break into the tower.

Why do the Titans need security bots for? They have superpowers (except for Robin)! Sure, they have a security system, but not security bots. But I like your Lightray character idea; someone who has opposite powers of Raven's.

wwfpooh

[4991]Apr 6, 2008
    I don't think we need OC characters, because they often take up space and hog time. On top of that, having a character with similar powers to that of Raven...on the same team...would be redundant. Plus, Robin and Beast Boy would get jealous and upset if this newcomer were to try and flirt with their girls. ^_^

syrusfan

[4992]Apr 7, 2008
    • level: 38
    wwfpooh wrote:
    I don't think we need OC characters, because they often take up space and hog time. On top of that, having a character with similar powers to that of Raven...on the same team...would be redundant. Plus, Robin and Beast Boy would get jealous and upset if this newcomer were to try and flirt with their girls. ^_^
    yeah, thats what would make it funny. And if you dont like it, YOU dont have to respond to it.

wwfpooh

[4993]Apr 7, 2008
    syrusfan wrote:
    And if you dont like it, YOU dont have to respond to it.
    That's a stupid way of thinking. I mean, sure, responding to something you dislike sounds idiotic and looks idiotic on paper, but in actuality, you're helping the artist--or whomever it is--by showing them that not everyone is on the same wavelength. Besides, the show is just meant to be an action/comedy series with just a spruce of romantical entanglement here and there, and if you have the jealousy factor, along with a redundant OC character that hogs up time, the show will just be about the boys' jealousy and the OC, which would make the show suck.

Kni4ght9

[4994]Apr 7, 2008
    wwfpooh wrote:

I guess you're right. There are already enough characters in the series as it is. Also, I remember seeing Raven using powers of light against Trigon in "The End part 3". So she probably could do that at anytime if she could. And yes, if Season 6 and both the RobxStar and BBxRae relationship played key roles in it, a guy like Lightray should not be necessary.

wwfpooh

[4995]Apr 7, 2008
    Kni4ght9 wrote:
    And yes, if Season 6 and both the RobxStar and BBxRae relationship played key roles in it, a guy like Lightray should not be necessary.
    The problem? Season 6 didn't get greenlit and the show is over (not to mention that the series adhered to the "one pairing per show" rule that applies to some properties [unless the writers were writing the show just so fans could interpret it any way they wish...sort of like how WB!'s competition did their work; they would include a primary couple & then loosely add in lines that could be viewed as either friendship or romance--depending on the viewer--for another pairing]).

Kni4ght9

[4996]Apr 7, 2008
    wwfpooh wrote:
    Kni4ght9 wrote:
    And yes, if Season 6 and both the RobxStar and BBxRae relationship played key roles in it, a guy like Lightray should not be necessary.
    The problem? Season 6 didn't get greenlit and the show is over (not to mention that the series adhered to the "one pairing per show" rule that applies to some properties [unless the writers were writing the show just so fans could interpret it any way they wish...sort of like how WB!'s competition did their work; they would include a primary couple & then loosely add in lines that could be viewed as either friendship or romance--depending on the viewer--for another pairing]).

Dude, I know that. That's why I used the word if in my comment.

wwfpooh

[4997]Apr 7, 2008
    Kni4ght9 wrote:
    Dude, I know that. That's why I used the word if in my comment.
    But Lightray's not needed now, regardless of no season 6 or BB/Rae being considered "official" or not.

Zangoose15

[4998]Apr 8, 2008
    It's all up to the fans now.

wwfpooh

[4999]Apr 8, 2008
    Zangoose15 wrote:
    It's all up to the fans now.
    If you say so.