Teen Titans Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Teen Titans Season 6: Made by you!

theredrobin

[5000]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 20
    OMG, Zangoose, I love your new avatar. Baby Luigi's from Yoshi's Island, right?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wwfpooh

[5001]Apr 8, 2008

theredrobin wrote:
    I love the Mario games to death, but--despite all the turmoil he's been through with Archie's convoluted mess rearranging itself, 4Kids butchering one of his hit series, and the whole deal with his parent company going down the tubes as a competitor--I would still say that the Sonic games--yes, the same blue streak who had classic cartoons on Saturday morning alongside his infamous gaming legacy--is still far better.

MarioMediumAni.gif image by TherealRNOSonicRunMediumAni.gif image by TherealRNOmariosonicVAs.jpg picture by TherealRNO

Edited on 04/08/2008 6:46pm
    Edited 4 total times.

syrusfan

[5002]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 38

Post deleted, Lightray gone. Happy?

Face Your Fear: The Titans have to stake out a supposed haunted house. The spirit can morph into their greatest fear. When only BB and Raven are left, they have to face their fears and save the other Titans.

Cold Front: It's Christmas time in Jump City. The Titans soon discover the reason behind the terrible snowstorms. It is a villan named Hypotherm, and the Titans have to stop this frozen fiend before he puts the whole city,"on ice." hypotherm is defeated, and the Dark Shadow seems to form a deal with Slade at the end.

Here are the Titans fears.

Robin-Slade

Raven- Trigon

Cyborg- A full robot versian of himself

Starfire- Her friends injured.

Beast Boy: Multiple movie monsters.

Quotes

From Face Your Fear

The person who hired the Titans is leaving the house.

Beast boy: Your gonna leave us here?

Caretaker: Dont worry, I'll be back for your remains in the morning. Umm... good luck!

Runs off.

From Cold Front

Slade appears to the Dark Shadow.

Slade: I will assist you, if you return what I have lost.

Dark Shadow: What might that be?

Slade lifts the side of his mask with no eyehole. Dark Shadow's expression does not change.

Dark Shadow: Yes, that must be a poblem when you go out to buy glasses.

They good?

wwfpooh

[5003]Apr 8, 2008

Regarding Hypotherm; Mr. Freeze (or Sub-Zero) rip-off, much?

The Caretaker's line is too dark. Granted, stuff like season 4 just oozes darkness, but not to the extent of talking about remains and death & whatnot (sure, it was implied, but it wasn't outright said).

The alliance between this Dark Shadow character and Slade not oozes season 4 all over again, but the whole idea of a shadowy evil has been done to death.

:
    Dark Shadow: What might that be? Slade lifts the side of his mask with no eyehole.

Continuity buffs and especially comic fans that follow the franchise--which IS, need one forget, inspired by the comic book--would hate to see Slade's origin (i.e. his reason for becoming a villain) change, simply due to the fact that most of the Titans' backstories--sans a few small edits here and there for demographical reasons--have remained relatively the same.

Edited on 04/08/2008 7:08pm

syrusfan

[5004]Apr 8, 2008
    wwfpooh wrote:
    syrusfan wrote:

It is a villan named Hypotherm, and the Titans have to stop this frozen fiend before he puts the whole city,"on ice."

Mr. Freeze (or Sub-Zero) rip-off, much?

Caretaker: Dont worry, I'll be back for your remains in the morning. Umm... good luck!

Undertaker-esque much?

:

Slade: I will assist you, if you return what I have lost.

The alliance between this Dark Shadow character and Slade not oozes season 4 all over again, but the whole idea of a shadowy evil has been done to death.

:

Dark Shadow: What might that be?

Slade lifts the side of his mask with no eyehole.

Contiuity-buffs and especially comic fans that follow the franchise--which IS, need one forget, inspired by the comic book--would hate to see Slade's origin (i.e. his reason for becoming a villain) change, simply due to the fact that most of the Titans' backstories--sans a few small edits here and there for demographical reasons--have remained relatively the same. [/QUOTE]......... All you have to say is good or bad,

wwfpooh

[5005]Apr 8, 2008
    Everything's not so black and white, for some fans like ripping off--or paying homage to--established characters, like destroying--or changing--established histories, like adding in dark stories to a show geared towards children, and like repeating tired, old storylines that've been done several times before, whereas some of the older fans don't want the past tarnished and wish for something new.

syrusfan

[5006]Apr 9, 2008
    wwfpooh wrote:
    Everything's not so black and white, for some fans like ripping off--or paying homage to--established characters, like destroying--or changing--established histories, like adding in dark stories to a show geared towards children, and like repeating tired, old storylines that've been done several times before, whereas some of the older fans don't want the past tarnished and wish for something new.
    once again, just good or bad.

Zangoose15

[5007]Apr 9, 2008
    • level: 9

theredrobin wrote:

Yup, I also got baby mario as my personal pic on my profile. And Thank You.

Baby MarioBaby Luigi

Edited on 04/09/2008 2:23pm

syrusfan

[5008]Apr 9, 2008

Two new.

Un- Valentines Day: It is Valentine's Day and love is in the air...literally. A flying archer named Cupid is causing people to fall in love. He gets Raven and Beast Boy, and Jinx and Kid Flash to fall in love. The other Titans defeat him and reverse the spell. Cupid apolijizes for causing trouble, and Robin decides to make him an Honorary Titan due to his fighting skills.

Ready to Rumble: Cyborg gets involved in an underground fighting dojo. Mammoth and Pantha both enter the contest to win a free prize. However, little do they know it is a trap set by the Master of Games to obtain all of their powers.

Are these okay?

theredrobin

[5009]Apr 9, 2008

syrusfan wrote:
    Un- Valentines Day: It is Valentine's Day and love is in the air...literally. A flying archer named Cupid is causing people to fall in love. He gets Raven and Beast Boy, and Jinx and Kid Flash to fall in love. The other Titans defeat him and reverse the spell. Cupid apolijizes for causing trouble, and Robin decides to make him an Honorary Titan due to his fighting skills.
    I think this could be good if done right.

The other one sounds okay too, I'm just personally not a big fan of the Master of Games.

Zangoose15

[5010]Apr 9, 2008
    theredrobin wrote:

The other one sounds okay too, I'm just personally not a big fan of the Master of Games.

Neiter am I. He only got one episode 4 himself, and its definately not in my top 10 list o' favorite TT eps.

Zangoose15

[5011]Apr 9, 2008

Here was my idea, please comment.

Zangoose15 wrote:

I kinda stink at makin' up eps, but I'll give it a shot.

Send in the Tianimals!:Mumbo has kidnapped the titans, turned them back into titanimals, and forced them to work in the circus, much to Robin's dismay. Every dangerous act leads to the Grand Finalle, on which their very lives depend on. Can the titanimals make their way out of this one, or will Mumbo send in their doom?

So what do u think?

theredrobin

[5012]Apr 9, 2008
    Zangoose15 wrote:
    Send in the Tianimals!:Mumbo has kidnapped the titans, turned them back into titanimals, and forced them to work in the circus, much to Robin's dismay. Every dangerous act leads to the Grand Finalle, on which their very lives depend on. Can the titanimals make their way out of this one, or will Mumbo send in their doom?
    Aw, Robin's past angst. I like.

syrusfan

[5013]Apr 9, 2008

I got this idea from Spellbound.

Makings of a Magician: Raven's powers are devolping so fast, she is almost ready to become a master magician. To fully devolp her powers, she must seek out the immortal wizard Rorek. Rorek does not believe Raven deserves to be a master magicain, and puts her through a series of trials. However, Raven might just prove herself when Malchior returns to get revenge on both Raven and Rorek.

What do you think?

Zangoose15

[5014]Apr 9, 2008

theredrobin wrote:
    Zangoose15 wrote:
    Aw, Robin's past angst. I like.

Thanks. Mwahahaha, I'm so evil.

Zangoose15

[5015]Apr 9, 2008
    syrusfan wrote:

I got this idea from Spellbound.

Makings of a Magician: Raven's powers are devolping so fast, she is almost ready to become a master magician. To fully devolp her powers, she must seek out the immortal wizard Rorek. Rorek does not believe Raven deserves to be a master magicain, and puts her through a series of trials. However, Raven might just prove herself when Malchior returns to get revenge on both Raven and Rorek.

What do you think?

Me thinks you're onto somthin'.

syrusfan

[5016]Apr 10, 2008

Just two.

Stormy Skys: A new elemental teen representing rain comes to have fun like Thunder and Lightning. His idea of fun though, involves hurting people. The Titans need help from Thunder and Lightning to defeat Rain before he drowns the whole city just to get a laugh.

Fixit: The creature from Things Change is back and even more vicious. In order to stop it, Cyborg asks Fixit to build a weapon to fight this menace. But can Fixit really be trusted with this request?

Fixit seems to be an ally of the Titans, but not an Honorary Titan.

syrusfan

[5017]Apr 11, 2008

Just one.

The Legend Sword: Katoru has been stealing maps and keys to obtainan ancient powerful sword. The Titans are soon helped by Cupid, who apparently has a new possible recruiet name Dark Knight. Robin has trouble trusting him, and it might seem this new Titan might not be a Titan.

Notes: Katoru is turned to stone by the sword's power. Dark Knight becomes an Honorary Titan.

Dark Knight is like the anti- Cupid. He wears an iron mask, spikey black hair, a cape, a super fast sword, bat wings, and a rotton attitude. He has a slight British accent. He is similar to Raven in which he is dark and depressing, which is why Robin can't trust him. He does prove to be a trustworthy ally, and becomes an Honorary Titan.

Edited on 04/11/2008 6:30pm

bag2218

[5018]Apr 11, 2008
    • level: 12

wwfpooh wrote:
    Anymore "season 6" ideas?

I'll have to get back to u on tht one I can't think of a good way to end the one I'm doing now

syrusfan

[5019]Apr 12, 2008

New two.

Titans Air: A new team has to be assembled. Cupid, Dark Knight, Thunder, Lightning, and Red Star form the Titans Air. They fail to defeat Johnny Rancid, and then they are kicked out of their tower by Mother Mae-Eye. The Titans are going to have to click together as a team to defeat Mother Mae Eye.

Titans Air is former. The Titans Air sing the intro and they are in place of the regular Tenn Titans. At the end, Mother-Mae Eye's pie ends up with Johnny Rancid.

Think Like a Theif: Slade has been stealing crystals from different museums. He has stolen 5 out of what is supposed to be of 9. To stop Slade from stealing more, the Titans must reluctanley get Red X's help to know how Slade will get in and steal the next crystals. But can Red X be trusted?