Teen Titans Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Teen Titans Season 6: Made by you!

WWinnieF

[5040]Aug 19, 2010
    • level: 20

Given how the comics went down--and given that the show was essentially a kidified version of them--I prefer Robin/Starfire, Beast Boy/Raven (Terra is literally dead following her ruse in the comic continuity and is figuratively as such in the cartoon as well), Jericho/Kole, and for Cyborg/Sarah Simms. For safety's sake, only the BB/Rae scans shall be posted...

The Death of Beast Boy: Yes, in an earlier incarnation, Slade had fatally wounded the shapeshifter, forcing a hurt Raven to use all her magic to revive him. In response to her behavior, Beast Boy made the following wisecrack: "You make not be a candy with a hole in the center, but Raven, you're a lifesaver." Not mere issues after in issue #52 or #53 of the very comic line that inspired the animated series, Beast Boy told Raven, "Your physic whammo is better'n kisses, Raven, I think I'm in love." And since then, the possibility of Beast Boy/Raven as an item has been toyed with, until its official coming out as a couple when Geoff Johns took the helm of the comics in 2003, just prior to the show's debut on television.

Various BB/Rae moments--including the infamous kiss from one of the graphic novels (originally in issue #30 of the Life or Death story arc tied to Raven's third reincarnation)--from relatively current comic scans. One of those scans not present is a scene similar to a highly popular franchise out right now, whereby Raven admits to it being a turn-on when Beast Boy watches her sleep.

Talk about Beauty and The Beast, especially since in the comic source, it was a kiss from Raven's evil dommatrix side that gave Beast Boy his primatively feral form, as opposed to the chemical bath he received in the cartoon. Still, even the cartoon episode made allusions to the classic fairy tale, given The Beast's over-protective nature regarding its possible mate, given the male-chavanist attitude of the "villain-of-the-day" Adonis, given Raven's confirmation of the changeling being a gallant hero during the time she was comatose, and even given the two Titans' awkward moment following Adonis' beat-down and Beast Boy's eventual transformation back into himself after the whole ordeal was supposedly considered over with.

Just as Beast Boy would call Raven by the pet name 'Rae', Raven's own affectionate side hath christined the changeling with her own romantic intanglement through the "You're such a flirt, 'Beastie Boo'" line. The other two moments presented are yet more of the way BB/Rae is alluded to, even in the comics based off of the show itself.

Edited on 08/19/2010 5:42pm
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ImNotDarioUAre

[5041]Mar 5, 2011
    • level: 11

It's been SOOOOOO long since I've written any kind of fiction (Don't think I've even posted in this thread since 2007) so I'm probably pretty rusty. I've been watching alot of DC direct to video movies on netflix lately and I decided to make one . I think the last story I wrote on here was a Jinx season that I never got around to finishing. It's been four years so I don't really plan on finishing that but the important things that happen as a result of the end of that story are:

1. Brother Blood, Gizmo and Mammoth are dead.

2. There are multiple Teen Titans teams situated around major cities all across America. Just as a summary:

Titans East:

Bumblebee

Speedy

Flamebird (Carrie Kelly)

Mas y Menos

Aqualad

Titans: Chicago

Super Girl (leader) the rest are OCs for the most part.

Wonder Girl (Janet Daniels) (I kinda just gave her a name to differentiate her from Donna Troy and Cassie Sandsmark)

Quickstep

Red light

Proton

Raptor

Titans : Dallas

Kilowatt

Terra ( And before Pooh goes on a rantTerra's revival was explained in an earlier arc... I'd post a link to it but it's not like anyone cares enough to actually read it since no one comes on here anymore. I don't even know why I'm posting this here...

Nightrider

Mirage

Battalion

Titans: Detroit

Esp (Lilith Clay)

Hawk

Dove

Phantasm

Harlequin

Wildebeest.

Titans: ( I can't decide between Orlando and Miami)

Captain Thunder (Pretty much a black Cm3)

Hotspot

Black Ice

Boulder

Risk

Prsym

Argent.

Wow don't you love these pointless unavoidable page breaks? Made my post twice as long as it has to be. Anyway I'll be posting the actual episode or movie or what ever very soon.

WWinnieF

[5042]Mar 7, 2011
    :
    Terra ( And before Pooh goes on a rantTerra's revival was explained in an earlier arc...
    The point isn't about Terra returning. The point is that Terra was just a plot device for shock value. Even her creators said as much. Her rejoining the Titans negates all of the major parts of her storyline and shows that people still don't know jack about her character, even if they claim to like her.
    :
    I don't even know why I'm posting this here...
    Especially since I'm the only left anyway. All others have departed a year or so ago.

BreeBree446

[5043]Mar 13, 2011
    • level: 4

Mind if I join this discussion?

Season Six Ideas:

Note - Most of my season revolves around Stafire, the Titans East, Raven and Beast Boy, the Hive Five, and Kid Flash and Jinx.

Episode One - Wildfire (Starfire & Robin): After coming back from Tokyo, Robin and Starfire are officially together and life is going great for them. But then Starfire's younger brother, Wildfire, comes to visit. Once he meets the rest of the Titans, he decides that Robin isn't good enough for his sister. He then begins to devise a plan to break them up.

*A Comic relief episode to break away from Things Change

Episode Two - Lost in Wonderland (Cheshire & Speedy): A battle between Mumbo at a museum transports Speedy and Cheshire into the unknown Wilderness together. Lost, confused, and no idea where they are, the two have to depend on each other's survival skills to get home. That is, if they don't kill each other first.

*Cheshire's Personality: I thought it would be funny if she had an ego like Speedy. She'd be sarcastic and full of dry humor. A couple thats always butting heads with each other and fighting. Still trying to decide who could voice her.

Episode Three - Back To Reality (Beast Boy, Cyborg, Hive Five): A new virtual reality game soon has Beast Boy hooked. But while playing it one night, he and Cyborg are pulled into the game where they learn that not only are they playing it, but so are Gizmo, See-More, and Mammoth. Now the guys have to work together to take out a new foe.

Episode Four - Ravaged (Starfire & Robin): All comes crashing down when the Titans meet a girl who calls herself Ravager, and claims to be the daughter of Slade. Although the team is wary of her, Robin is still impressed with her martial art skills. This only leaves Starfire to become jealous.

*Not really sure who could voice her either, though.

Episode Five - Villain For Hire (Jinx & Kid Flash): After learning that the Hive Five were unfrozen, one of the Titan's has to go undercover again. Jinx is chosen because of her association with them. But to gain their trust, she has to undergo a few odd jobs. As she does, she realizes that she enjoys being the bad guy again. Can Kid Flash snap her out of it?

Episode Six - Strange Tides (Aqualad and Speedy): Tired of Speedy's taunting, Aqualad goes swimming, but soon gets cut by a poison sea urchin. His best friend from Atlantica arrives not long after, and Speedy does everything he can to make her like him. But something strange is happening to Aqualad, he soon becomes mean and egotistical like Speedy. Is it possible that his cut has something to do with it?

*Aqualad's "friend" is Aquagirl. She's shy, quiet, and loves animals. I'm thinking her personality would be similar to Miss Martian's in Young Justice. I would want her to voiced by Kerry Williams.

Episode Seven - Second Chances (Hive Five): After a capture at a jewelry store, the Hive Five get one last chance to redeem themselves. Robin turns them over to Leon, an old friend of his that runs the city community center. Leon use to be an villain, but turned his life around and know councils kids. Under his wing, the hive Five may just turn their lives around....or make them worse.

Episode Eight - Adventures in Babysitting (Titans East): After Mas and Meyos are injured after a battle, the rest of the Titans East decide to stop them from fighting until thier older. While they're out on missions, they hire a babysitter to look after them. But the babysitter is actually Madame Rouge in disguise.

Episode Nine - True Monsters: After getting a distress call from Scotland, the Titans head off with Aqualad, only to find a race to catch the Loch Ness Monster. Deciding to keep an eye on things, they enter and it isn't long before they catch the creature. But then Aqualad soon makes a speech about keeping creaures free, and seeing the creature is peaceful, they decide to let it go. But not before having to fight the other contestants first.

Episode Ten - The Great Avenger (Kid Flash, Jinx and the Titans East): KF finds a dog and names it Avenger. But he, Jinx, and the Titans East soon find out that taking care of a pet isn't easy. Especially when that pet has super powers!

********That's really all I have. Not really any serious episodes, but I guess they would make good fillers^^

mikey7199

[5044]Mar 20, 2011
    • level: 6

If there was a Sixth Season I'd think the main storyline that they'd probablly have to do would be Titans Hunt. I'd hope it would finally introduce the Justice League, Justice Society, Legion of Super-Heroes, and have the Doom Patrol. Have Red X's Identity be revealed(Grant Wilson). Have the Team Titans introduced. Jericho finally get a episode devoted to him. No Slade but have his family (Joey, Grant, Rose, Adeline and Lilly) A final battle between Raven and Trigon. Teen Titans V.S The Doom Patrol! have Jericho join the team because if it was based off Titans Hunt he'd kind of has to be. Also no Terra but have Geo-Forceappear.

1# Reunion: The Titans return from Japan Beast Boy takes a trip to Oolong Island to visit the Doom Patrol. Jericho helps the team fight the Masters of Disasters. The Titans learn about the Wildabeast Society . Raven has a final battle with Trigon. Pantha and Baby Wildabeast also join the Titans.

2# Society:Red Xhas returned and is working for the mysterious organization Wildabeast Society. Pantha andbaby wildabeast are kidnapped. Jerichoreveals to the team that he is Slade's son Joey Wilson. Red X's identity is revealed to be Jericho's brotherand Slade's son Grant Wilson.Beast Boy returnsfrom Oolong Island with a new Titan Fever.

3# Betrayal: Starfire temporarily leaves the team and visitsTamaran only to find that theplanet is now a battle ground for a War started by her sister Blackfire.Robin begins to question whether or not Jericho is really a hero or if this is all an act when he learns some shocking secrets fromhis mother Adeline.

4#Aftermath:with Tamaran destroyedand Blackfires Death Starfiregoes looking for her brother Ryand'r.The Titans are falling apart and Robin fights Jericho. Cyborg learns thatBrother Blood is rebuildingHive.

5#Spirits: Starfire returns to Earth with her brother Ryand'r. Starfire and Robin finally date and Raven returns with a shocking revalation. Cyborg,Beast Boy, and Feverfindout that Brother Blood is workingwith the Wildabeast Society!Red X fights Cyborg and his rag tag team of Titans!Meanwhile Robin, Starfire, Raven,and Jericho try to rebuild the Titansand meet they're newest member Phantasm!

I hope you all like my ideas I have more but I'll post them later.

WWinnieF

[5045]Mar 25, 2011
    The only issues would be that Red X literally SCREAMS Jason Todd (the insane second Robin) and that by the end of the trip to Tokyo, Robin/Starfire are official.

mikey7199

[5046]Apr 4, 2011
    • level: 6

I know but Graysonis still Robin and not Nightwing and there's no mentioned of Jason or any other Robin thats why I picked Grant he would be a bit simpler then Jason for that reason. I know sorry.

WWinnieF

[5047]Apr 6, 2011
    mikey7199 wrote:

I know but Graysonis still Robin and not Nightwing

That's the TV show only. In the comics the show's based on, he becomes Nightwing right off, to separate himself from his mentor's shadow. The only reason the writers kept him as Robin would be because Dick Grayson-as-Robin is iconic and because they wanted to toy with the fans on his identity before revealing it.
    :
    and there's no mentioned of Jason or any other Robin
    Red X and Robin are voiced by the same person, Robin himself was Red X initially, both Robin and Red X have similar styles of fighting, Red X always looked out for himself (just like Jason Todd had always done), regardless of consequences. THAT is evidence enough. There is NO reason for Red X to be Grant Wilson, since it was his death in comic canon that made Slade go after the Titans in the first place! And face it, despite demographic changes--ex: Terra not being a chain-smoking blond bimbo who has intense graphic sex with Slade in comic canon, just so the parents of the children for whom the show was intended don't throw a tantrum and get the show axed--the show was a watered-down, family-friendly equivalent of the comics. The fact that THE Marv Wolfman worked on the show as writer-consultant is proof enough.

srebak

[5048]Sep 1, 2011
    • level: 18

Terra Firma (two parter):

(Takes place not long after TTG #51)

In a secret Laboratory in the country of Markovia, the original scientist responsible for making Terra and Geo-Force, have begun making preparations for a new experiment, under the orders of one of the people who commissioned the original. The plan was to create another being of the same Earth controlling powers, but this time, rather than use a human as a starting point, they intended to actual make one from scratch. However, in the end, what they made was something else, something they weren't expecting, a clone of Terra Markov. Now the Titans, along with Geo-Force, must help protect this Terra Doppleganger from those scientists and herself.

Note: In the end, the clone Terra is so much like the original, that she takes the old Terra's place as a member of the Team. The original Terra catches wind of this soon enough and is clearly okay with it and goes on with her life.

WWinnieF

[5049]Nov 20, 2011
    srebak wrote:

Terra Firma (two parter):

(Takes place not long after TTG #51)

In a secret Laboratory in the country of Markovia, the original scientist responsible for making Terra and Geo-Force, have begun making preparations for a new experiment, under the orders of one of the people who commissioned the original. The plan was to create another being of the same Earth controlling powers, but this time, rather than use a human as a starting point, they intended to actual make one from scratch. However, in the end, what they made was something else, something they weren't expecting, a clone of Terra Markov. Now the Titans, along with Geo-Force, must help protect this Terra Doppleganger from those scientists and herself.

Note: In the end, the clone Terra is so much like the original, that she takes the old Terra's place as a member of the Team. The original Terra catches wind of this soon enough and is clearly okay with it and goes on with her life.

The only issue is that the comics have each Terra die before a new one arrives. That said, since season 2 was based on the Judas Contract, that leads me to believe that the Terra the changeling communicated with in the epilogue may be Terra 2, who--in comic source continuity--was a clone of the original, because though later comics have merged Terra 1 & Terra 2 into one being to make room for Atlee (the originally brunette Terra 3), the comics that first gave us Terra 2 seemed into indicate that though she had the genetic structure of Terra 1, Terra 2 wasn't the first Terra (especially since the meddlesome Time Trapper was responsible for all this confusion in the first place & implanted false memories into Terra 2's head to make her seem more like the original Terra) & only Beast Boy & Terra's brother Geo-Force refused to believe that the Terra they thought they knew died, even though she had been dead for a long time, seeing as even the Judas Contract that first introduced readers/viewers to Terra gave us a Terra that was a far cry from the innocent version dreamt up by Gar & Brion.

1stZerkrom

[5051]Jan 29, 2012
    • level: 2

1stZerkrom wrote:

Hey, Pumpy-5, i like some of your ideas but this here will absolutely blow your mind all over the floor as i give you the new and improved series 6 of the Teen Titans:

Episode 66: The Dark Changeling (Part 1)

As Beast Boy rushes in to help the Teen Titans take on the mysterious absorbing monster from before, the girl likely to be Terra is being viciously chased by a shadowy figure, who won't stop until he's captured her. But when the Teen Titans return from yet another failed battle, they are soon plunged into a new battle as they face the powerful Shadowrin Brotherhood and discover that an old teammate of theirs is in terrible danger as Slade, Red X and a whole entourage of new and familiar villains launch an all-out counter-attack on the Tower, with the Teen Titans too late to stop them in their tracks...

Episode 67: The Dark Changeling (Part 2)

The Titan Tower has been damaged massively, the Teen Titans are outnumbered against their greatest threat yet and The Shadowrin Brotherhood are ready to siphonise a massive portion of Terra's geokinetic powers which will help accomplish their darkest goal that is deemed utterly unimaginable- Project: Dark Dawn. This truly is the Titan's darkest hour, as the Brotherhood's unstoppable and formidable leader, Crydonite, plans to unearth a dark secret that could threaten both Earth and possibly the universe. The Titans last hope is a full-on assault with the help of their friends and take on the Brotherhood to save Terra, as a dark storm is approaching...

Episode 68: The Curse of the Shape-Warper

When Beast Boy's eccentric and swift cousin Andre comes to visit for a few weeks, Crydonite's Second-in-Command, Mastermine, plans to manipulate his unique but oddly familiar Shape-Warping abilities to allow the Brotherhood to produce a new line of super-powered robot soldiers and hold him hostage in an attempt to be rid of the Teen Titans during a possible rescue mission. But soon, both the Brotherhood and the Titans soon begin to discover that an even more sinister side of Andre is showing and that Beast Boy must tell the real truth about Andre's mystical powers, one which could destroy himself, everyone around him and could unleash utter hell upon earth...

Episode 69: The Good, The Bad and The Downright Huggable

When a mysterious Meteorite lands near the Titan Tower, strange things begin to happen, such as the wire cables being chewed up, the furniture becoming vulnerably weak and fragile, all the metal within and outside the Tower being bitten off of and an extremely foul odor of corroding metal arousing the Tower. Yet quickly, things go from bad to worse as Kitten (now fully recruited on Crydonite's side) is looking for a vital element that has been "contained" within the meteorite and events spiral out of control as things go bump in the night and Cyborgs body is digested completely (except for his head). But they soon discover that a cute, but distressed Dwarf Yarvodian Gobbler, that consume's metal daily, is being hypnotized by Kitten to wreak havoc and cause dis-array among the team. Can they help this innocent creature or pay a terrible price...

Episode 70: A Game of Crash and Slice

When all the Teen Titans are transported into another dimension, they soon find themselves within a massive arena, where two cat-like alien twins, Drimlix & Jamlax are holding "The Golden Titan of Earth" competition; to see which out of all the Teen Titans is the true protector of earth. But Robin, still feeling that similar events from "Winner take All" could happen again is proven right as sinister things begin to happen behind the scenes of the competition. Soon, though, as it rumbles down to it's final four, which is Speedy, Robin, Terra and Raven, Drimlix and Jamlax's shadowed master unleashes a terrifying trap upon the audience and the remaining four and reveal to be one of the Titan's oldest and both nefariously & most technologically-enhanced enemy they have ever encountered, which is also out for his revenge against Cyborg, the one responsible for his defeat....

Episode 71: Teen Titans Unleashed

Fed up with the Teen Titans constantly mucking up his researches and blueprints, constantly playing childish pranks on Crydonite and the other Brotherhood Members and causing his robotic creations to go haywire, Mastermine plans to combine a black hole core with a brand-new game console that Beast Boy, Robin and Cyborg dreams of getting and once discreetly given to them as a random prize giveaway and played by them, they will sucked into the console and will be trapped for eternity. Luckily, Raven is the only one left (sadly), as she now has to play and win the game to get them back. But she's never touched a game in her life, ever...

Episode 72: Copycats

Feeling that Project Dark Dawn may be interrupted majorly due to the Titan's constant involvements in their activities, Crydonite hatches a wicked plan to capture Terra during a distraction set up by the Brotherhood to lure the titans into their midst and once captured, plots to clone her many times into even more eviler and powerful versions of her that are both loyal to Crydonite and intensely vicious against the Titans. But when the team discover this plot, they plan to mess with the cloning machine controlling this process, before Crydonite plans to get rid of Terra once and for all, making the Brotherhood more powerful and unstoppable than ever before. Yet, can Terra be able to help the team out as well, or will she be successfully hunted down, by herself....

And that's it, dear friends! I will be updating another pile of episodes possibly tomorrow or next Sunday. Feel free to give me any questions on the new characters and the episode's juicy adaptation to series 5 interesting "cliffhanger". For now, adios

1stZerkrom

[5052]Jan 31, 2012

Welcome back to my second part of my Episode ideas for the truly epic Teen Titans series 6. This series by the way is technically serious as there is no messing about within the whole season but their is a comical side to this series though, so don't worry. Anyhoo, without further ado...

Episode 73: Blizzards of Fury

When Red Star is violently abducted by a powerful, yet mysterious figure with the power to control ice, the Teen Titans (on a visit to Red Star's facility) soon discover their friend's disappearance. But after tracking down his kidnappers, they soon discover that once more, the Shadowrin Brotherhood is up to no good, as Mastermine & their newest recruit ,Glaciaolum, are mining a mysterious substance beneath the ice-crusted depths and Red Star is the perfect Titan to help break through the ice with his destructive powers. Can the team break into their underground mine-station, push past Terra Clones and powered-up robot soldiers and rescue their friend before they lose Red Star for good...

Episode 74: The Shadow Stratagem (part 1)

After a successful duo-raid on Slade's newly-built, but secret hideout, Terra and Cyborg discovers detailed plans for a mysterious mechanism powered by the substance, Darklimite, which can cause the people enshrouded in it's sound waves to reverse to their dark side, forever... But just as the Titans figure out what Crydonite is planning to do with this machine and how,unbeknownst to them, their friends and fellow Titans are being converted to the dark side, one-by-one, with one distinctive intention: destroy the Teen Titans. Yet finally, after figuring out what Crydonite's current motive is they realize they are too late, as they enter a shadowed web of betrayal & doubt and get ready for the fight of their life...

Episode 75: The Shadow Stratagem (part 2)

The Titans of Jump City and Steel City are the only ones left that are NOT under Crydonite's unstoppable spell of darkness and Crydonite is becoming more powerful than ever before as he has the Scroll of Elements, giving him the control over all elements upon Earth and with his personal army of now-evil Titans at his side, he cannot be stopped. Can the Titans figure out a sophisticated plan of action in getting rid of the machine that is "hooking" their friends and possibly any innocent victims into being villainous, before it makes them stay like this, forever...

Episode 76: I've Been Terra-Swapped

After a massive fail in their previous stratagem and Project: Dark Dawn almost being complete, Crydonite plans one last ditch effort in getting rid of the Titans for good by simply destroying the Titan Tower in a possible night-time assault,completely (with the team in the tower). But due to their impenetrable defenses and a sturdy electro-shield covering the Titan tower, Slade inspires Crydonite in planning to replace the real Terra with a Terra Clone of similar power and personality during a set-up burglary scene and once incorporated into the team, is set to rip the entire defense system apart, piece by piece. But when Terra, now captured by the Brotherhood and held prisoner, learns of this plan, can she escape the cell, convince the Titans SHE is the real Terra and stop the Clone from providing access to the shield's system, before it is all over for them...

Well, that's it, my chums, as i hope that you provide great advice and questions into helping me redevelop my ideas in a more fashionable way!

For now, Byyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1stZerkrom

[5053]Feb 2, 2012

Yo, guys. I have decided to reveal to you my final ideas on the last bunch of episodes, so don't feel shy to respond in anyway you like at this. So let's get it oooonnnnn!!!

Episode 77: A Beastly Upgrade

Fed up with Beast Boy's tomfoolery matters getting on both Raven's and his own nerve's, Cyborg and Robin plan to enhance Beast Boy's intelligence and manner, so that he never has to annoy them ever again, ever... But soon, after eavesdropping on their conversation, Mastermine and Red X devises a terrible plot to switch the brain enhancer with a specially-formulated Rage Toxin from a new species of sharks found. Yet, after the Toxin being injected into his brain, Beast Boy soon begins to experience visions of his friend attacking him and making fun of him, causing him to become bitter and hateful towards his friends. And soon, Beast Boy's behavior causes him to lash violently out on the city, prompting the others to take him down, as he becomes their most challenging battle yet, one that could break their friendship apart forever...

Episode 78: Revelations (part 1)

The time has come. Every Titans from all corners of the Earth gather at the Titan Tower in Jump City. Earthquakes and vicious fissures crackle across Jump City and the Earth. Storm clouds of pure darkness and evil forms around Earth's atmosphere. Unstoppable troops of Shadowrin Mecharoids line up along the calm bay area of Jump City Harbor as the day, the Titans, Earth and the Universe's truly dreaded day, has finally arrived: Project: Dark Dawn has finally been reached beneath the Earth's crust and Crydonite has reached his highest optimum limits of pure power as the entire Plain of Existence's darkest hour has ultimately commenced. Soon, as the Titans relentlessly raid the Brotherhood's HQ, Crydonite soon reveals his darkest secret of all, a secret that shows his true flags of colours, his true, monstrous form....

Episode 79: Revelations (part 2)

Earth and the Universe's greatest threat has been unleashed as the impossible and highly unspeakably powerful Globblorgian, Crydonite, turns completely rouge and begins a vicious rampage throughout Jump City, as the Titans comes to terms with the truly shocking events that has turned out for the utterly worst. Questions are left still unanswered: Who are the Globblorgians? Who is Crydonite, completely? What is his ultimate mission? What's inside the capsule that Project: Dark Dawn is mainly focused on that is deemed utterly unspeakable? Questions like this can only be answered by the Guardian of the Tree of Knowledge, Gemilax, wisest of the wise and the one who knows all the answers to such bewildering questions. But as the team soon figure out what Crydonite is planning to do, they realizes it is too late to stop him, as he plans to unleash an even greater terror besides him, one that could wind this dimension and the others into a never-ending spiral of evil and pure darkness, forever....

These last episodes sound truly epic and finale like indeed. I'm gonna go now but stick around as i will write up the last 2 episodes around theweekend of possibly tomorrow, depending on the weather. For now though,Adios

1stZerkrom

[5054]Feb 4, 2012

Welcome back to the final few episode ideas about my Teen Titan season 6 plots. After, you're free to answer any questions about this as you like (as i have made sure i have come up with answers to some of the most obvious questions from this), so for now, enjoy....

Episode 80: Revelations (part 3)

With Crydonite, now fully returned to his former glory and body, intent on reviving the rest of his kind back from the dead and having successfully positioned his gigantic, indestructible mother ship above the Earth's atmosphere, it seems the Titans may lose their most titanic battle against evil yet. But, now knowing how to destroy Crydonite completely (using one half of the mysterious Goldrigis Sword of Flarzraan XII (given to them by Gemilax) they must infiltrate Crydonite's atmosphere-based fortress, battle against many Terra-Clones, Mecharoids and Slade & Mastermine (along with the members of the Shadowrin Brotherhood), regain the other half of the Sword from Crydonite and take him down for good. Otherwise, Crydonite will activate the dreaded Time-Splicer, ripping time and space to retrieve back what was once their home planet , and it will be all over for the TeenTitans.....

Episode 81: The Armageddon Factor

After many months in their relentless battle against the powerful Shadowrin Brotherhood and their unstoppable leader, Crydonite, the Teen Titans have gloriously won against their deadliest battle yet and has succeeded in what was truly their darkest hour. But soon, the Absorption Monster from before has come back and this time, it's ready to rock Jump City into an epic open battlefield as it has become stronger than ever and has unknowingly been installed with similar technology to Crydonite's weaponry. Elsewhere, Terra is soon locked in a desperate battle against the Terra Clone that they have kept prisoner from the episode "I've been Terra-Swapped" as a means of ensuring Crydonite won't destroy the Titan Tower again, has escaped from her cell for unknown reasons and is ready to enact a revenge scheme to end all revenge schemes. But when the Titans soon unveil the Monster's true, but impossible identity, they discover that a more sinister plan has now been put into motions as Crydonite and Slade (still alive from before) has unleashed something far worse than Crydonite, Slade, Mastermine and the entire Globblorgian Empire combined together, something that all dimensions fear would return someday, and that day may be coming, sooner or later...

WOW!!! That truly sounds like an epicpiece of story there. Oh, wait, i'm the one that wrote that !!!!!

Anyway, hope that you respond as soon as you can on this and i will gladly answer any questions or queries of this or my other messages.

1stZerkrom

[5055]Feb 5, 2012

Yello', guys. Before i go on my work experience tomorrow, let me give you a brief description on some of the new objects, creatures, enemies and rivals that the Teen Titans discover and face in my Series 6 plot-line. Enjoy

Crydonite: Being the fearsome leader of the Shadowrin Brotherhood and the Titans newest & most deadliest threat yet, he is truly someone you don't want to tangle with at all. Equipped with a high range of Anti-Titan weaponry and technology, having disturbingly accurate intelligence on the Titans abilities, strategy and origins that gave "birth" to their hero character to this day and being developed with the ability to emit pure Darkron Energy into Energy balls or powerful shots of beams, Crydonite to me is really the Titan's biggest battle yet.

Mastermine: Crydonite's Second-In-Command and the Brotherhood's darkest and brilliant master genius, he can be able to help his team depict the correct and fitting strategy in the Titans downfall and is responsible for creating the Brotherhood's darkest and most unimaginable machinery's and inventions yet. But his origins are somehow related in the creation of Red Star's immense abilities...

The Shadowrin Brotherhood: Truly deemed as the Titans greatest threat ever known, they are Series 6 main villain focus and are the titans most unstoppable threat yet. Including old foes and introducing new enemies and rivals, their main goal is to work towards the truly deemed and mysterious Project: Dark Dawn, which if succeeded, could bring about a eternal cloud of darkness and pure chaos upon Earth and the Universe...

Terra Clones: Dark and purely evil and more powerful versions of Terra herself, they are forever loyal towards Crydonite and the Brotherhood and treat the Titans as their mortal enemies, showing no passion nor hesitation in eradicating them where they stand. A notable couple of Terra Clones, which are Terra Clones No.1 & No.35, who both seems to have a deep obsession in wiping Terra of the face of the Earth and annihilating the Titans for good.... (P.S: only 40 Terra Clones where completely manifested from Terra's blood DNA, her skin samples, her natural powers of geokinesis and other forms of bodily samples from Terra's body, but where originally for 80 of them. this is due to both Terra's and the Team's interruption in the genetics and cloning process in the episode i wrote, Copycats.)

Well, this is what i will right so far, but for now, i wish you all a happy ad snow-surrounded night back into the weekdays of February. Adios, compadres....

1stZerkrom

[5057]Mar 15, 2012

Hey guys. Sorry that i spent so long after February to send a few new messages but from this point on, i'm continuing with my truly awesome "new monsters and villains" description ideas. So sit back and relax, as you enjoy the following below:

Dwarf Yarvodian Gobbler: Truly irresistible and adorably cute on the outside but monstrously ravenous and highly-elite on the inside, these cutie-pies are not a force to be reckoned with. Coming from the Aragrios Dimension, specifically from the Planet Klangovolas, they are known to trick their enemies with their inescapable-cutie charms and fight back with incredible ninja-like movements with the most accurate of precise and swift attacks, making up a recipe of utter defeat for their foes. They are also known for their infamous ability to eat massive amounts of metal, steel and many other types of metal-included objects aside too and release molten balls of steel or highly odorous farts/burps.

Out of this fearsome race that is the most notable member comes Marsia, the warrior princess of the Klangovolasian Empire, who came to Earth in the quest of exploring the planet's exotic locations and sights as means of a possible encounter with them when the time comes. However, Kitten and her elite squad of Shadowrin Mecharoids has other, more sinister plans for her unique powers. But after meeting the Titans by accident and teaming up with them to stop Kitten and help them with the problems with Crydonite and Project: Dark Dawn, she chooses Terra as her owner due to having a similar set of events that made her become what she is to this day with Terra's past and having a likeness for her incredible geo-kinetic powers.

Cinatas Flesh-Troll: Originating from the dark forests of Azarath, these demonic hell-raisers are known only for the utter chaos and mischievous shenanigans they get up to both in their world and ours. They are considered as being highly-dangerous and impossible to defeat without any powers or abilities sourced from Azarath itself (technically, without anyone who specializes on magic and originates from Azarath, they're toast), where some believes that they are weak reincarnations of the devil himself. One particular member of this kind managed to find and use a verysmall gap-way from their world into ours and lightly possessed Beast Boy's cousin, Andre, where it exhibited itself by "pretending" to be Andre's shape-warping powers to keep itself from being discovered by people like Raven, so it thought...

In the end, the team manages to find out this demon's nefarious plans, where it plans to fuse Azarath and Jump City together andunleash hisfellow brothers and sisters upon the planet, in hopes of fulfilling their master, Trigon, wishes in being the overlord of Earth and their dimension. However, Raven and, surprisingly, Crydonite combines forces in vanquishing the monster and freeing Andre from the curse, only for Crydonite to stealRaven's spell-bookin the process, for some reason...

Mechanites: Crydonite's monstrous mechanics and scientists behind the Shadowrin brotherhood's scenes and Mastermind's personal army of robot-builders and geniuses all rolled up into one fragile but intelligent body, where upgrading or creating a weapon for Crydonite and his Brotherhood to use wouldn't mean simple machinery and gadgets or weaponry of minimal destruction, but would end up conjuring something that'll even make the toughest tremble in the pants (and other "certain little accidents as well too"), as the word upgrade is taken seriously by the Mechanites. They come from the same dimension as the Dwarf Yarvodian Gobblers, but is in a different sector, considering their planet is almost 100% made of metal and hard minerals, which in their case, living next to these kind of neighboring creatures would be a Mechanite's idiotic choice. Their supreme leader is Mechanix, who holds the mysterious but powerful Scepter of Time and is usually seen providing newer types of creations to Crydonite or may be seen patrolling the corridors of the Brotherhood's underground HQ in his highly-upgraded Mechladon Automaton War Suit (or M.A.W.S Bot for short).

Well, i hope i have given you enough to chew on, satisfy and respond to overthe next few months. Ooh, that reminds me, why aren't you responding to my messages!!! Sure that they are incredibly chunky, but i don't want you to hesitate and get a brain damage or overload, so please don't read all of this and my other messages completely in one go. For now, i will see you sooneror later

1stZerkrom

[5058]Apr 1, 2012

Hey guys. I'm back with a whole new spew of ideas for you on the monsters and enemies of series 6. Hope you enjoy:

Newvillains:

Dreagde-Nought: Similar to the Crimson Dynamo of the "Masters of Evil", this behemoth was created and trained in the most harshest of Earth's conditions to achieve it's only one andone onlygoal: the utter eradication of the Titans!

It's pilot is self-automatic, due to Crydonite, Mastermine and Mechanix ruling out that having a human as it's pilot would result in constant failures and costly errors, thus the reason in creating the ultimate and perfect robotic villain controlled by the perfect robotic motherboard automaton guidance system, which in the end meant the pilot would be known as the M.A.G.S. It's blueprints and physical & virtual layout were all based off of Mechanix's M.A.W.S bot, possibly meaning it is a secondary version of Mechanix's personal hell-raiser to be used "commercially" for the Brotherhood.

Plasma Palm: After an experiment that has gone wrong, an ordinary test subject known as Timothy Darrell has become mutated with pure plasma radiation, resulting with his hands becoming highly radiated with plasma and with a single touch on anything, any objects or worse, anybody, they would instantly become infected with pure plasma bolts or would become disintegrated instead. The experiment that caused him to become such a villain was in the hope that they could genetically engineer a person's hand in becoming a weapon alongside the most used of weapons like guns, grenades or missile launchers,whichenabled the person to shoot powerful bolts of plasma as well as eroding buildings and machinery& the ability to decode security systems using nano-mites inhibited into the plasma bolts when they receive their power.

Glaciaolum: The titans most strategically and elementally-powerful enemy alongside the Brotherhood, his origins and history is unknown, but locals that live around his territory believe that a spirit fell from the stars and using it's abilities to control the elements of ice and water, it formed a never-melting body of icicles and shards of ice-cold steel excavated from the ground below. His abilities to control the ice and water elements are similar to that of Terra, with the exact same kind of grace of movements and stability, making it incredibly amazing to watch his attacks and form of defense, which could result in viewers becoming dead in a matter of seconds. He does however has no heart, no blood, no muscles or nerves, no stomach, liver, lungs, kidneys or any other organs of the body at all. But astoundingly, he has no brain yet he seems to have a core of purified nitroxideous crystalline icicles, which seems to give off a lot of energy everyday, making it impossible to survive without any organs in a body that you were born in, right???

Well guys, it's time that i stopped giving out any messages and replies to some of your messages and ideas. So from now on, i'll wait for a great and interesting response from you throughout 2012 and so forth...

indigo

[5059]Apr 2, 2012

Well, thanks to DC Nation, there're Teen Titans shorts, so, maybe, just maybe, if, given enough viewers, CN will consider a new season, if they haven't already. I don't know about you guys, but I was left hanging the last episode.

For a 6th season, I'd love for Slade's background to be explored and maybe a little Jericho/Raven action... I wouldn't really want the animation to change much, just a slight upgrade in quality. Other than that, I would be more than satisfied just by having Teen Titans back!