Teen Titans Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Teen Titans Season 6: Made by you!

1stZerkrom

[5060]May 12, 2012
    • level: 2

Hey, party people. The reason why you haven't heard from me in a looong time since February isbecause i have been having interesting thoughts about adding an extra series 7 to our place of mind. Now, i have an idea for an episode after the last episode, "The Armaggedon Factor", so without further ado-

Episode 82: " The Reality Trap"

After learning the shape-shifter's impossible identity whilst receiving a truly chilling question from it, the titans return back to HQ to learn what the question actually means. However, as they return to the tower, they soon discover that the Terra-Clone that they have kept imprisoned has greatly overpowered the real Terra and has now plunged the titans into a virtual reality using a device she has secretly built & has put Terra into the cell that she was in before. Now, the titans must escape a virtual, never-ending maze of their own HQ whilst avoiding the virtual traps and obstacles that lay in their paths, but can they break free quickly, before Terra Clone 35 delivers Terra a deadly strike, for good...

So, this is it so far. I'm planning on making the entire series 7 based on that question. Want to know what the question is? You'll have to find out by at least next weekend. For now, goodbye...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

1stZerkrom

[5061]Jun 6, 2012

Hey guys. After enjoying the following jubilee weekend, I've come up with the NAMES of the rest of the series 7 episodes, but NO plots for all of them. So just for now, acknowledge some of the ideas I have for a future series 7:

Episode 83: Brotherly Feuds

Episode 84: Cave of Nightmares (part 1)

Episode 85: Cave of Nightmares (part 2)

Episode 86: Of Steel and Flesh

Episode 87: Fear Him

Episode 88: Wrath of The Tripodaneans (part 1)

Episode 89: Wrath of The Tripodaneans (part 2)

Episode 90: Like Terra, Like Clone

Episode 91: The Impossible Warrior

Episode 92: Us V.S Them

Episode 93: The Darkest Hour (part 1)

Episode 94: Th Darkest Hour (part 2)

Episode 95: The Darkest Hour (part 3)

Episode 96: Their Final Day...

So, I hope that you will enjoy this list of episodes and that you give me feed back on it. So, I'll see you later.

1stZerkrom

[5062]Jun 23, 2012

Hey there guys. I've had enough time to supply you my ideas and thoughts about Teen Titans series 6. Below is the summarized plot-lines for some of my episodes from my thoughts before. Hope you enjoy!!!

Episode 67: The Dark Changeling (part 1)

Following on from the episode "Things Change", the titans continue their aggressive battle against the absorbing monster along with the help of Beast Boy. Elsewhere, Beast Boy's suspicions on Terra's return are proven correct, as a mysterious figure hunts her down, but as they discover a new league of evil threatening to tear Jump City apart, they realize they are too late to stop them...

Episode 68: The Dark Changeling (part 2)

After witnessing Titan Tower being mercilessly attacked by a horde of robots and a fleet of fighter ships (ledby Slade), they learn that their new found enemy's (The Shadowrin Brotherhood) leader ,Crydonite, is planning to utilize Terra's destructive geo-kinetic powers to help aid in his greatest stratagem yet, one that could destroy the world we know of today: Project Dark Dawn!!! But ,along with some of their allies, the titans plans for a daring infiltration of Crydonite's headquarters to save Terra are about to be foiled, as a deadly game for them has been laid..

Episode 69: The Curse of the Shape-Warper

Now having Terra on their side once again, the titans soon receive an unexpected visit from Beast Boy's swift and cool cousin, Andre. But soon, a deadly gaze has been set upon Andre's similar but highly different powers to shape-warp (turn any PART of his body into whatever he likes), as Crydonite's right-hand man, Mastermine, plans to use this abilityto create a line of super-powered, shape-warping robot soldiers and use him as a bargaining ship to regain Terra again. However, the Titans and the Shadowrin Brotherhood soon discover an even more disturbing and impossible situation is brewing, as Andre reveals a demonic but world-threatening side to himself, one that may destroy not only Beast Boy and and everyone around him, but possibly Andre himself...

Episode70: The Good, The Bad and The Downright Adorable.

Strange things begin to happen in the Titan Tower after a mysterious meteor hits near the tower, such as clothes being shredded up, large bits of metal & furniture being gobbled up/chomped on and an extremely disgusting odor of corroding metal arousing the tower. These signs eventually point to an adorable butslightlyecstatic alien known as the Dwarf Yarvodian Gobbler, a creature with the ability to consume metal daily, being present within the tower. But after capturing and reasoning with the creature, they soon discover that Kitten (now part of the brotherhood) plans to hypnotize the creature into rampaging throughout Jump Cityand must stop this from happening, otherwise, the city is in deep trouble...

That's all for now, folks. Hope you continue to look at my ideas and cry with jealousy and awe. For now, dos vydanya....