Teen Titans Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Teen Titans Season 6: Made by you!

CampLewallen

[61]Jan 24, 2006
    • level: 9
    A truce it is then. Seems fitting I should use this quote then.

Jo-Both Casey: There's no way I'm backing out now, so you either help me or get the *(&^ out of my way.
    Sgt. Cortex. Fine...but I'm using the front door

What that has to do with this, thats for you to decide.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GIRisawsome

[62]Jan 25, 2006
    • level: 13
    CampLewallen wrote:
    A truce it is then. Seems fitting I should use this quote then.

Jo-Both Casey: There's no way I'm backing out now, so you either help me or get the *(&^ out of my way.
    Sgt. Cortex. Fine...but I'm using the front door

What that has to do with this, thats for you to decide.

That's from Timesplitters, right?

peterg14

[63]Jan 25, 2006
    • level: 17
    Here's mine.

Episode 66:My Sister's Keeper
    When Blackfire comes to earth, doing good things like stopping The Amazing Mumbo from robbing a bank,she claims she's gone straight, and Cyborg develops a crush on Blackfire! But Starfire has doubts. At the end, we see Robin contacting Jerico from his room, but why?

Episode 67:The Thin Line
    Red X is back. He needs to recharge his suit, but while stealing "the batteries" for it, but Slade gets to him first. With hardly any energy in his suit, Red X has no choice but to send a distress call to the Titans, using his last bit of strength Robin must convince himself and his team, to save X. At the end, he is seen contacting Kid Flash. Robin is up to something!

Episode 68:The Machine
    Cyborg has been having terrible nightmares for the past few weeks. Raven goes inside his dreams while he sleeps to see what's wrong with him. She finds something deeper than Cyborg has imagined in years. He keeps reliving the accident that killed his mother and which led his father to make him, well, Cyborg. Raven and Cyborg have a little visit to STAR LABS, and help Cy the facts about himself. At the end of the episode, we see Robin talking to Jinx from his communicator? What is happening?

Episode 69:The Briefcase This episode picks up where the last one left off. Robin is seen talking to Jinx from his communicator, but Beast Boy is eavesdropping on the conversation. The other Titans are curious on what Robin is up to. They think it could have been what was in that briefcase from the race with Ding Dong Daddy, and they are right! We see what is in Robin's briefcase!

Episode 70:Nerds Beast Boy is on the Internet, and stumbles on to a chat room. Which is controlled by well, Control Freak! He tries to tell the other Titans, but when Control Freak finds out BB is on to him, he uses his remote to suck him into the computer. Control Freak and his chat room buddies put him through the toughest internet games they can find. Can BB beat all the games, including the last one, the ironic Teen Titans Battle Blitz? And the end Robin is talking to Red Star, about locations?

Pumpy5

[64]Jan 25, 2006
    • level: 7
    Ok, who is Jerico, I forgot.

peterg14

[65]Jan 25, 2006
    • level: 17
    Jerico his a superhero who can take over people when he looks into their eyes, he's mute, so he communicates using sigh language. He is also Slade's son, but that wasn't mentioned in the show.
    Edited on 01/25/2006 4:05pm

delitelia

[66]Jan 25, 2006
    • level: 4
    Really this thread wake up the imagination of the people. Every body have ideas for new episodes, I´m happy it continue in the forums.
    I like the epiosde THE MACHINE from peterg14.
    Edited on 01/25/2006 7:52pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Andy639_basic

[67]Jan 25, 2006
    • level: 11
    mcmarbles wrote:
    Episode 70: Phobiaphobia: Phobia traps the Titans in a realm where all their worst nightmares come to deadly life. Guest voice: Marina Sirtis as Phobia, Kevin Michael Richardson as Trigon. VERY VERY SPECIAL SECRET GUEST VOICE: Mark Hamill as the Joker!

HOLY CRAP THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! It is more and more obvious that there are plenty of things that could still be done with this show. It's too bad they moved on.

Okay, my season six, just for the heck of it:

1. Skool Daze (Part I)

The Titans find a lead on where Blackfire is, and it's not somewhere she should be: the Galactic Police Training Institute. The Titans set out to find out why she's there and

why she's posing as a metahuman from earth named "Cammy Anders"...

2. Skool Daze (Part II)

Starfire and Blackfire confront each other on the field of a huge blur-ball match with East Thanagar, and as they destroy the stadium, the Titans discover corruption within the school centered around a genetics teacher called Cerul. The crap hits the fan, Blackfire beats Starfire up until the Titans intervene, and then, Blackfire swears revenge.

3. Jericho's Walls

When some particularly nasty Lovecraftian entitities attack Herald's home dimension, he enlists the help of a reluctant Jericho, and through his powers of possession, an anceint warrior. The Titans West help out as well.

Notable scene: When Jericho leaves the Titans Tower with his father, the man turns around; he has white hair and a beard, and a patch over his right eye. He looks directly at Robin with his left, and Robin goggles. Then he and Jericho walk into the sunset, fade to black.

4. Love Hurts

Cyborg and Jinx have been exchanging romantic emails, and Jinx finally decides to join the Titans West, though Robin doesn't entirely trust her and Raven is annoyed. Jinx has to prove herself in a big way when the Five, unfrozen and having realized their inpotency without Jinx, thrash and capture Cyborg in attempt to get Jinx back.

5. Bludhaven

(Assumes Titans Robin is Tim Drake) The modern Nightwing is injurred in Bludhaven, so Robin and Starfire head off to take his place, leaving Cyborg in command of the Titans. But Bludhaven is a very different town than Jump City, and it's going to take more than just Starbolts and birdarangs to defend it. Mild Robin/Star fluff in parts.

6. Sebastian

While Cyborg is leading the Titans in Jump City, a new teenage Brother Blood moves in and begins draining the soul energy of those with black hearts in order to ressurect 'Skath', and with more alcolytes than the first Blood, the understaffed Titans have their work cut out for them. Nightwing, Robin, and Starfire show up in the end to help with the big fight.

7. Jabberwokcy

Speedy has a new girlfriend, but the Titans East are investigating a strange series of attacks on influential businessmen, both corrupt and legit, all around Steel City.

And... Well, maybe Roy should look into this Jade "Nixon" a little more closely.For she is Cheshire

8. Ides of March

On March 15th, (which is of course the worst day ever) Jinx wakes up to find that all the original five Titans are missing. She inlists the help of Kid Flash and together they search based on clues, and believe the culprit to be Quiz Kid, and end up angering every villain in town. (many have been unfrozen, tried, and escaped prison)...

In the end, it's revealed that the Titans were never kidnapped, but that they had discovered Jinx's real identity and her birthday, which was March 15th, and therefore threw her a surprise party/initiation that she had to find. Jinx and KF are furious, but their anger is short lived, because the villains suddenly crash the party and the Titans give them a thrashing.

9. Alpha and Omega Men

While Robin returns to Gotham to deal with some personal demons, the Omega Men, including Starfire's brother Ryand'r (Redfire) arrive in Jump City and announce that the Citadel and Gordanians have attacked Tamaran. They ask for assistance, and Starfire leaves to defend her people.

10. Old Flame

Starfire finds an old flame, Karras, while fighting the war, and realizes that his computer skills could be immensely useful in a brilliant but risky and terrible plan she has concocted. Meanwhile, Robin disreguards the safety of Jump City in favor of helping Starfire, and leaves only a skeletal force of Raven, Jinx, and Beast Boy in the city.

11. Judas Contract

As it becomes increasinly apparent that the Gordanians and Citadel have an uncanny knowledge of Tamaranian warfare and protocol, Starfire begins to fear the worst...

And those fears are confirmed when the Omega Men discover it is Blackfire who advises the Gordanian High Lord Trogar and in turn the Citadel. Blackfire captures the Omega Men and uses them as bait to lure Starfire into a trap. But can she sit by while her evil sister holds her brother's life in the hands of angry Gordanians?

12. Ethics

Cyborg and Karras, though very uncertain of whether they are doing the right thing, complete Starfire's master plan under the supervision of Emperor Galfore: the Locrix machine race is fully repaired and reprogrammed to attack the Citadel and Gordanians.

Problem: Val-Yor doesn't like this, and he lets the duo of geniuses know it in a big way when he arrives and goes medieval on them. Thankfully, there was one thing he didn't count on: Galfore--the biggest "Troq" around.

Notable scene: Galfore kick's Val-Yor's but halfway across Sention.

13. Malignancy*

The Gordanians rotued and Citadel in shambles, he Titans are finally back on earth and thinking they can rest easy when Cerul, the geneticist from the Institute shows up on Earth, searching for revenge. And he's brought a new pal with him: a massive cancerous tumor given mild sentience and a huge appetite for flesh, aptly called Malignancy.

*Malignancy the character was created by Chrissie Brynn, a firend of mine. Used with permission.
    Edited on 01/25/2006 9:15pm

someguy0830

[68]Jan 25, 2006
    • level: 27
    I wonder if it's a good thing that I can recognize not only every one of those plots, but every character as well.

Decent set of stories. Pity that the actual producers would likely never make something so complicated.

Andy639_basic

[69]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 11
    I don't mean this confrontationally, but um, how do you recognize Cerul? He isn't a comic character.

-Blackstar-

[70]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 8
    Nice, Andy. Nice.

wwfpooh

[71]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 20
    Andy639_basic wrote:
    I don't mean this confrontationally, but um, how do you recognize Cerul? He isn't a comic character.
    The downside...Starfire loves Dick, not Tim, and thusly, Robin is a mix of all three Robins, and therefore, cannot be either fully Tim or Dick (besides, Robin himself becomes Nightwing in the future, alternate time-travelling hoopla aside).

ponic3

[72]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 25
    Breakflame wrote:
    Breakflame's season six continued

Episode 8: Two flew over the cuckoo's nest

As Earth continue's it's battle, the over shadowed Slade and the other figure race for the Titans. The Titans appear to have stopped on an abandoned planet. Suddenly, Slade comes up, but, once again only Robin can see him. But Beast boy sees the other figure, and that's all he sees. Terra. Robin tries to get rid of Slade, but it doesn't work this time. Beast boy listens to Terra talk about her returned memory. Then Slade and Terra run away. with Beast boy and Robin following them. When they come back, they seem to be enraged and attack Starfire and Cyborg. Have they been taken over by Craze?

Notable scenes: (detailed) Slade and Terra facing back to back. Robin is on one side, ready to attack Slade. Beast boy is on the other side(they don't see each other), running towards Terra. Robin throws his boomerang, and Slade's body falls down, Revealing who Robin really hit. Beast boy. But all Beast boy saw was Terra suddenly becoming angry and unleashing spiked stones(he mistaked the boomerangs for spiked stones in his brain lapse). As both's minds have been messed with, Craze takes over with the shadows, leaving Slade's and Terra's body behind.

Episode 9. Heralding in darkness
    Herald, Jinx, and Aqualad have been searching for the Titans for some time now, but what they find is unbelievable. Beast boy and Robin fighting Cyborg and Starfire. With Starfire refusing to fight them, Cyborg is really alone. until the others step in. lucky for Aqualad that they're near water. With this new team, They were able to knock out Robin and Beast boy, but with Jinx and Aqualad getting injured. Then the other shadows sent by Craze come forth, ready for battle. With basically just Starfire and Cyborg, can they stop a thousand shadows creatures? and what is happening on Earth.

Notable scenes: 2 more shadows taking Slade and Terra

Episode 10: Bushido and Seemore

As the battle is going on on a distant planet, how has the battle been going for Earth? Greatly for the Titans. Robitman, broken and beaten, has issued a devasting last blow before loging out. He had taken down Raven and now all that was left was Craze, who, without anyone to control, was powerless. but, just as Bushido was going to finish him off, he gets hit by and giant rock. Looks like Slade and Terra have rested and been reovershadowed. Seemore, however, shot a container eye at Terra, and Terra, cout off from her rocks, was powerless. Slade, however took Seemore down with a Slade disk. With it being Bushido vs Slade, who will when? and what has happened to Cyborg and the others?

Notable scenes: Robotman's last attack; Raven being taken down.

Episode 11: Saving the Fallen
    Cyborg and Starfire has successfully beaten the shadows and Herald takes them to Earth, Where they take up the fallen and bring them to a place to rest and get medical attention.(Busido and Slade's fight has taken them somewhere else in the heat of battle) Using Herald's powers, this place is Tamaran. Raven and Terra also have been taken to be healed and have their sanity brought back. Robin and Beast boy have been too. Cyborg and Starfire return to Earth so that they can help the last Titan, but is it too late?

Notable scenes: Cyborg and Starfire beating the shadows; Terra and Raven being taken to be healed.

Episode 12: Searching for Craze
    Slade and Bushido's battle has ended, With Slade being victorious, but barely, as Herald takes Bushido for treatmen, Cyborg takes care of Slade, and Starfire looks for Craze. Craze has found his way to the BOE frozen spot, and has taken over Madam Rouge. Using her powers, he tricks Starfire into believing he Robin, and then knocks her out. but before he enters her body, Cyborg jumps in and knocks Craze down. Herald returns to take Starfire back. The finale has begun. It's Cyborg against Craze(in Madam Rouge) in a fight to the finish.

Notable scenes: Cyborg yelling to Herald to take Starfire and not come back.

Episode 13: Battle

Climactic battle in which Cyborg wins barely.

Notable scenes: Cyborg wins the battle. Herald comes back with Raven to restore earth.

Episode 14: Helpless.
    As everyone congregates to Tamaran for celebration, some will not be celebrating. Sometimes you can't help everyone. Terra had lost her life from being overshadowed twice. Hotspot had died by being eaten. and Robotman could not be rebuilt. Slade still lives, for he could take being overshadowed twice. and he still is evil. the Villians go back to being evil, and things go back to being the same as they were before, with a few less members. the Earth people never died, but were in hiding. So thus ends the Titans series(in my mind).

Notable scenes: The titans putting reefs over the funeral spots(Terra and Robotman were buried an Earth, and Hotspot was given a memorial on earth). The Titans end the show turning off their TV.(much like that one episode that I can't remember what it was).

There. The End. Yes, I killed off some characters and Yes, I didn't explain Slade. But, Slade isn't supposed to be explained, and I felt that the other 3 death's were fitting. so that is my Season six.

1.) You have some good ideas but it was confusing
    2.) I could beat those shadows....lol just joking
    3.) I would've liked Raven taking down craze since she got overshadowed
    4.) Raven wouldn't need to be healed she can heal herself like in Beast within
    5.) You kept on switching locations so it waas hard to figure out what was happening

ponic3

[73]Jan 26, 2006
    Inflikted1 wrote:
    Attention Cartoon Network Executives

As you can see, there are aplenty of episode ideas. Why, oh why, in the hell would you bloody cancel the show. How stupid of you. There are a million ways that this show can go - but alas, we'll never see them, because you all are too wrapped up in making crap like "Ben 10" and "Robot Boy".

Thanks A lot.

Signed,

The fans of the Teen Titans show.

did you actually send that

mcmarbles

[74]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 13
    Episode 72: Brother in Harms: A powerful superhuman named Geo-Force comes looking for his missing sister... Terra. And telling him "Things Change" won't make him go away. Guest Voice: Jeremy Miller as Geo-Force

Episode 73: Arena: The Master of Games is back, and this time he's making the Titans take on history's greatest warriors! Guest Voices: Jim Cummings as the Master of Games, Avery Brooks as Hannibal

Episode 74: An Epic Tale in the Mighty Marvel Manner: Captain Marvel Jr. comes to town and pretty much reduces the Titans to bystanders in their own city. But when Dr. Sivana steals everyone's super-energy to power his ultimate weapon, the Titans discover the secret that Jr.'s been hiding from everyone... and now it's up to six normal teenagers to save the day. Guest Voices: David Kaufman as Captain Marvel Jr., Wallace Shawn as Dr. Sivana

LimpBizkit3030

[75]Jan 26, 2006
    Here's my Season six:

Episode 66: Blackfire Strikes Back

Blackfire escapes from the swamp moons and is on a warpath to get back Starfire. However, the Centauri police had mounted a bounty on Blackfire for her capture or demise.

Episode 67: Walls of Jericho

Jericho is pursued by his father Slade. Slade wants Jericho to join him and destroy the Teen Titans once and for all. However, The Teen Titans are busy fighting the chameleon like monster from "Things Change" and need help really bad. Can Jericho make it in time to help?

Episode 68: Outbreak

The Teen Titans meet a new villian named Cyrus the Virus, who has the ability to infect computers that carry a disease that infects the user of that computer whenever they are logged on. The result: The victim will be weak and will spread the disease by coughing alot by every 60 seconds.

Episode 69: Sampson Strikes

The Titans meet a new villain named Sampson Reich, an out-of-control-watch-out-cause-he'll-kill-you-with-a-single-blow-to-the-head maniac.

Episode 70: Oh, Brother

Brother Blood is back and he wants revenge on Cyborg. Cyborg is on a date with Sarah (from Teen Titans GO!) and learns that Brother Blood is stalking him whereever he goes to learn a weakness that might make Cyborg sorry. His weakness: Sarah!

Episode 71: Separate Ways

Slade travels to Paris to unfreeze the villians of the Brotherhood of Evil. The Brain decides to reform the group but every villian disagrees and decides to go seperate ways on destroying the Teen Titans.

Episode 72: Dark Magic

Malchoir returns to the tower to get back at Raven but Beast Boy has something to say about it with a fist. Spoiler: Rae and BB finally kiss.

Episode 73: Traitor

The Hive Five are searching for Jinx, who betrayed the team. Jinx and Kid Flash are on a date only to have it ruined by the Hive Five. It's now a 2 on 5 fight to the finish.

Episode 74: Hog Wild

Johhny Rancid is back and kidnaps Starfire. He challenges Robin to a street race. The only problem: Star is tied up in the back of a moving semi-truck with Ding Dong Daddy on the wheel rigged with explosives and if the truck crashes, it's goodbye Starfire. Not only is Robin in the race, but Red-X is in it too. But why?

Episode 75: Unsolved Mysteries

Robin wandered who triggered the mask in "Haunted". He does his own investigation to find out. Question is: Who was it?

Episode 76: Blackfire returns

Blackfire arrives at Earth and is ready to settle the score with her sister.

Episode 77: Defeat

Blackfire thought she had won the fight and decides to destroy Jump City. The Teen Titans are aiding Starfire with treatment after the bloody battle. Now, Starfire must stop her sister and win the battle.

Episode 78: Final Attack

Starfire and Blackfire have one more fight between each other. Who would win?

Episode 79 (final episode): Vacation

After a tough fight with Blackfire, the heroes decide to take a vacation.
    Edited on 01/26/2006 8:55am

Jorishu

[76]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 5
    Jorishu's Titans Season 6: Starfire's Season

Episode 1: Paradise Lost

Starfire discovers that Tameran is in war with the Gordanians. She flies off without telling the titans and Robin is distraught.

Episode 2: Sins of The Father

Jericho quits the titans when it is revealed that Slade is his father. Beast Boy goes on a quest to bring him back.

Episode 3: Insanity, thy name is Teen Titans. (Not sure about this title. Any suggestions?)

Mad Mod, Mumbo and Control Freak team up to take down the Titans. (As if that would happen!)

Episode 4: Unlimited (1)

The Titans battle an unknown villain who is later revealed to be a Thanagarian.

Episode 5: Unlimited (2)

A whole horde of Thanagarians invade and The JLU help stop them.

Episode 6: Search

In a comedy episode, the titans go on a quest to find Starfire.

Episode 7: Touchdown on Tameran.

The Teen Titans finally land on Tameran and discover it is fighting a losing battle.

Episode 8: Steal City

The outsider titans from Titans Together try to stop Titans east when they are on a crime spree courtesy of Brother Blood.

Episode 9: Catch A Fallen Star(Fire)

Starfire is captured by the gordanians and placed in a prison with Blackfire.

Will Continue later

LimpBizkit3030

[77]Jan 26, 2006
    Season 7

Episode 80: Sinister Part 1

Slade hires the Sinister Six to destroy the Teen Titans.

Episode 81: Sinister Part 2

Spider-Man comes to help the Teen Titans from the Sinister Six.

Episode 82: KingPin

The KingPin and Slade have a meeting on how to destroy the heroes with the Sinister Six.

Episode 83: Sand in your pants

The Titans and Spidey battle Sand Man in the construction yard.

Episode 84: The beast has become the hunted

Beast Boy gets a job at the zoo. But he is stalked and targeted by Sinister Six member, Kraven the Hunter.

Episode 85: Power Surge

The Titans and Spidey battle Sinister Six member Electro from the skies of Jump City.

Episode 86: When Aliens Attack

Starfire is going to the mall for some shopping but is stalked by Sinister Six member Mysterio.

Episode 87: A Vulture's Prey

Raven battles Sinister Six member The Vulture and ends up loosing her youth. Beast Boy must fight Vulture in order to get Rae's youth back.

Episode 88: Tentalces Wrapped Up

The Titans and Spidey battle Sinister Six leader Doctor Octopus in the city.

Episode 89: Preparations

It's all or nothing. The heroes are training to fight the Sinister Six.

Episode 90: Teen Titans vs. The Sinister Six

The greatest battle between super teens against super adult villians begins.

Episode 91: The battle continues

The titans continues to fight the six.

Episode 92: The battle ends.

Who wins between the titans and the six?

Episode 93: Relaxation

The titans are back home to relax. Spidey goes back home.

ponic3

[78]Jan 26, 2006
    LimpBizkit3030 wrote:
    Here's my Season six:

Blackfire escapes from the swamp moons and is on a warpath to get back Starfire. However, the Centauri police had mounted a bounty on Blackfire for her capture or demise.

Jericho is pursued by his father Slade. Slade wants Jericho to join him and destroy the Teen Titans once and for all. However, The Teen Titans are busy fighting the chameleon like monster from "Things Change" and need help really bad. Can Jericho make it in time to help?

The Teen Titans meet a new villian named Cyrus the Virus, who has the ability to infect computers that carry a disease that infects the user of that computer whenever they are logged on. The result: The victim will be weak and will spread the disease by coughing alot by every 60 seconds.

The Titans meet a new villain named Sampson Reich, an out-of-control-watch-out-cause-he'll-kill-you-with-a-single-blow-to-the-head maniac.

Brother Blood is back and he wants revenge on Cyborg. Cyborg is on a date with Sarah (from Teen Titans GO!) and learns that Brother Blood is stalking him whereever he goes to learn a weakness that might make Cyborg sorry. His weakness: Sarah!

Slade travels to Paris to unfreeze the villians of the Brotherhood of Evil. The Brain decides to reform the group but every villian disagrees and decides to go seperate ways on destroying the Teen Titans.

Malchoir returns to the tower to get back at Raven but Beast Boy has something to say about it with a fist. Spoiler: Rae and BB finally kiss.

The Hive Five are searching for Jinx, who betrayed the team. Jinx and Kid Flash are on a date only to have it ruined by the Hive Five. It's now a 2 on 5 fight to the finish.

Johhny Rancid is back and kidnaps Starfire. He challenges Robin to a street race. The only problem: Star is tied up in the back of a moving semi-truck with Ding Dong Daddy on the wheel rigged with explosives and if the truck crashes, it's goodbye Starfire. Not only is Robin in the race, but Red-X is in it too. But why?

Robin wandered who triggered the mask in "Haunted". He does his own investigation to find out. Question is: Who was it?

Blackfire thought she had won the fight and decides to destroy Jump City. The Teen Titans are aiding Starfire with treatment after the bloody battle. Now, Starfire must stop her sister and win the battle.

is vacation supposed to lead into Teen Titans Trouble in Tokyo

-Silverstar-

[79]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 9
    LimpBizkit3030 wrote:
    Season 7

Episode 80: Sinister Part 1

Slade hires the Sinister Six to destroy the Teen Titans.

Episode 81: Sinister Part 2

Spider-Man comes to help the Teen Titans from the Sinister Six.

Episode 82: KingPin

The KingPin and Slade have a meeting on how to destroy the heroes with the Sinister Six.

Episode 83: Sand in your pants

The Titans and Spidey battle Sand Man in the construction yard.

Episode 84: The beast has become the hunted

Beast Boy gets a job at the zoo. But he is stalked and targeted by Sinister Six member, Kraven the Hunter.

Episode 85: Power Surge

The Titans and Spidey battle Sinister Six member Electro from the skies of Jump City.

Episode 86: When Aliens Attack

Starfire is going to the mall for some shopping but is stalked by Sinister Six member Mysterio.

Episode 87: A Vulture's Prey

Raven battles Sinister Six member The Vulture and ends up loosing her youth. Beast Boy must fight Vulture in order to get Rae's youth back.

Episode 88: Tentalces Wrapped Up

The Titans and Spidey battle Sinister Six leader Doctor Octopus in the city.

Episode 89: Preparations

It's all or nothing. The heroes are training to fight the Sinister Six.

Episode 90: Teen Titans vs. The Sinister Six

The greatest battle between super teens against super adult villians begins.

Episode 91: The battle continues

The titans continues to fight the six.

Episode 92: The battle ends.

Who wins between the titans and the six?

Episode 93: Relaxation

The titans are back home to relax. Spidey goes back home.

As long as you realize that none of this could ever actually happen because the Spider-Man characters are all property of Marvel, then this is OK.

wwfpooh

[80]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 20
    LimpBizkit3030 wrote:
    Here's my Season six:

Me like. Kudos.