Teen Titans Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Teen Titans Season 6: Made by you!

Jorishu

[81]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 5
    Jorishu's Titans Season 6: Starfire's Season

Episode 1: Paradise Lost

Starfire discovers that Tameran is in war with the Gordanians. She flies off without telling the titans and Robin is distraught.

Episode 2: Sins of The Father

Jericho quits the titans when it is revealed that Slade is his father. Beast Boy goes on a quest to bring him back.

Episode 3: Insanity, thy name is Teen Titans. (Not sure about this title. Any suggestions?)

Mad Mod, Mumbo and Control Freak team up to take down the Titans. (As if that would happen!)

Episode 4: Unlimited (1)

The Titans battle an unknown villain who is later revealed to be a Thanagarian.

Episode 5: Unlimited (2)

A whole horde of Thanagarians invade and The JLU help stop them.

Episode 6: Search

In a comedy episode, the titans go on a quest to find Starfire.

Episode 7: Touchdown on Tameran.

The Teen Titans finally land on Tameran and discover it is fighting a losing battle.

Episode 8: Steal City

The outsider titans from Titans Together try to stop Titans east when they are on a crime spree courtesy of Brother Blood.

Episode 9: Catch A Fallen Star(Fire)

Starfire is captured by the gordanians and placed in a prison with Blackfire. Galifore is killed

Episode 10: Breakout (1)

Starfire and Blackire get broken out of prison by the titans. The Gordanians plan to do a full on invasion.

Episode 11: Breakout (2)

The Gordanians land all their troops. The titans and all Tameranians fight back.

Episode 12: War of the Worlds (1)

The Titans go to the Gordanian planet. They fight against the main gordanians. Unfortunately they are all but defeated until they are saved by an unlikely ally. The episode ends with Star and Blackfire both holding up 2 starbolts and Blackfire saying "Your invasion ends now!"

Episode 13: War Of The Worlds (2) (Season 6 Finale)

Blackfire and the Titans defeat the Gordanians. The Tameraneans reward Syarfire by once again making her Empress until they find a replacement for Galifore. Blackfire apologises to Starfire and asks to be sent to prison for her previous crimes. Starfire refuses. She asks Blackfire to join the Teen Titans and Blackfire accepts the offer.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wwfpooh

[82]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 20
    All great ideas.

peterg14

[83]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 17
    Jorishu wrote:
    Jorishu's Titans Season 6: Starfire's Season

Episode 1: Paradise Lost

Starfire discovers that Tameran is in war with the Gordanians. She flies off without telling the titans and Robin is distraught.

Episode 2: Sins of The Father

Jericho quits the titans when it is revealed that Slade is his father. Beast Boy goes on a quest to bring him back.

Episode 3: Insanity, thy name is Teen Titans. (Not sure about this title. Any suggestions?)

Mad Mod, Mumbo and Control Freak team up to take down the Titans. (As if that would happen!)

Episode 4: Unlimited (1)

The Titans battle an unknown villain who is later revealed to be a Thanagarian.

Episode 5: Unlimited (2)

A whole horde of Thanagarians invade and The JLU help stop them.

Episode 6: Search

In a comedy episode, the titans go on a quest to find Starfire.

Episode 7: Touchdown on Tameran.

The Teen Titans finally land on Tameran and discover it is fighting a losing battle.

Episode 8: Steal City

The outsider titans from Titans Together try to stop Titans east when they are on a crime spree courtesy of Brother Blood.

Episode 9: Catch A Fallen Star(Fire)

Starfire is captured by the gordanians and placed in a prison with Blackfire. Galifore is killed

Episode 10: Breakout (1)

Starfire and Blackire get broken out of prison by the titans. The Gordanians plan to do a full on invasion.

Episode 11: Breakout (2)

The Gordanians land all their troops. The titans and all Tameranians fight back.

Episode 12: War of the Worlds (1)

The Titans go to the Gordanian planet. They fight against the main gordanians. Unfortunately they are all but defeated until they are saved by an unlikely ally. The episode ends with Star and Blackfire both holding up 2 starbolts and Blackfire saying "Your invasion ends now!"

Episode 13: War Of The Worlds (2) (Season 6 Finale)

Blackfire and the Titans defeat the Gordanians. The Tameraneans reward Syarfire by once again making her Empress until they find a replacement for Galifore. Blackfire apologises to Starfire and asks to be sent to prison for her previous crimes. Starfire refuses. She asks Blackfire to join the Teen Titans and Blackfire accepts the offer.

Just to let you know, the JLU thing wouldn't happen. I learned this lesson the first time I came here, no crossovers! Even if it would be cool...

Fallout_Girl

[84]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 18
    Yeah, but the JL would probably patronize the Titans...

Superman: Aww, just look at all these adorable li'l kiddiees! I'm gonna take some pics for Ma and Pa!

Batman: ....weirdo. But Robin's the most adorable.

Jorishu

[85]Jan 26, 2006
    LOL. In the comics the Titans could hold their own in a fight against JLA

wwfpooh

[86]Jan 26, 2006
    True, but TT, animated-wise, has NO correlation to the DCAU, save the hinted Batman/Robin connection.

Andy639_basic

[87]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 11
    There you go with hinted again. It isn't hinted. There would BE no Robin without Batman.

And with a Mike Erwin-voiced Speedy showing up in "Patriot Act" wearing the exact same costume, can one really completely discount they idea they are related continuity wise?

wwfpooh

[88]Jan 26, 2006
    Andy639_basic wrote:
    There you go with hinted again. It isn't hinted. There would BE no Robin without Batman.
    Batman used to work alone, remember? And besides, TT only has subtle reference, and quote, Edgar A. Poe, "all this is, and nothing more".

Pumpy5

[89]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 7
    Just Re-posting my Season 6, as I work on my Season 7. I will also make a TT fans site with these episodes and their endings. Tell me if you like these or if they need work.

1.Return of the Hives (1)
    The Teen Titans are still in the city, as new places have opened, and some of their favorites have closed. Meanwhile, underground, Slade prepares to launch a final assault of the Teen Titans once and for all. But first he must get a few warriors to help him, includeing unfreezeing the Hive 5.

2.Return of the Hives (2)
    Although the Hives failed with a sneak attack to the tower, it seems like Slade and is robot army are not intrested with the Titans,but a different purpose that even the Titans havn't figured out yet.

3.The Thing that Lurks Inside
    When the monster that can combine with object returns, and is hideing in the Titans Tower they must stop it from destroying the Tower itself.

4.Fame and Destruction
    When a famous Movie Star producer falls in love with Starfire and decides to make a movie about, she accepts as she falls in love to. But is Robin suspecious about him or just jealous about Starfire.

5.Repaired
    When Cyborg goes to the new auto-shop for some repairs, he will he find that this shop does repairs a different way, a way where Cyborg and is shut down and is taken part by part. Will the Titans come in time to save him?

6.Mission:Frozen (1)
    When the Titans get a mysterious call to come to the "Brotherhood of Evils" base, they find that the Freeze machine has made a new monster that can freeze people in a instant. Who is this, where did he come from, and why do more and more of him keep appearing?

7.Mission:Frozen (2)
    After learning that these Frozen Monsters were made by the freezeing machine, they finally shut it off. But now they are up against many of these Freeze monsters, and when getting Froze 1 by 1, they get help from some old friends.

8.Mission:Frozen (3)
    Teen Titans and some of their arch enemies (includes the Master of Games, Madam Rougee, Controll Feak, and Cinderblock) fianlly destroy all the Ice Monsters. But now it's a battle between the Teen Titans and these Unfrozen Arch Enemies.

9.Transportation
    When the Teen Titans decide to hide all the their frozen enemies and the Freeze machine, they run into the H.I.V.E.
    Now winner gets the Freeze Machine and loser will be frozen.

10.All at Random
    Slade starts making attacks of random and odd places like bookstores, malls, museums, and buisness offices. Does Slade's army have a malfunction or is this part of Slade's new plan.

11.Teleport
    When a new villian starts robbing stores by teleporting, the Titans must stop her. But this enemy beats all, as this girl and teleport whenever she wants, wherever she wants.

12.Numerous War (1)
    When Billy Numerous from the H.I.V.E.S decides to go his own way and face the Titan, he steals a power suit from Slade. Now he's powerful, and can clone himself to make a full army. Now the Teen Titans must face the powers of Slade multiplyed into many different clones.

13.Numerous War (2)
    Slade tracks down the "Power Suit" Billy Numerous is wearing, and unleashes his robot army and the other 4 H.I.V.E.S against him. Now the Teen Titans must need a little help from Slade to get rid of Numerous.

14.Gadget
    When a new enemy, Gadget, comes from space to destroy the planet, meets the Teen Titans. But now when the only one that can defeat him is Cyborg, he's met his match since Gadget is fast, powerful, and is alos half alein half Cyborg.

15.Debt
    Billy Numerous now faces Slade, as for forceing Slade to destroy the "Power Suit" he was saveing instore. As for this case, either Billy must destroy the Teen Titans, or face Slade's punishment of betrayel. Even without the Power Suit, Billy is still pretty strong and can still clone himself. The Titans may need some help from Titans East.

Season 7

1.Plan
    When the Titans realize that the H.I.V.E is robbig stuff about Outer Space, and gems for Slade, can they figure what this all means.
    Edited on 01/26/2006 2:31pm

wwfpooh

[90]Jan 26, 2006
    Great idea.

Andy639_basic

[91]Jan 26, 2006

8.Mission:Frozen (3)
    Teen Titans and some of their arch enemies (includes the Master of Games, Madam Roose, Freak Show, and Cinderbloke) fianlly destroy all the Ice Monsters. But now it's a battle between the Teen Titans and these Unfrozen Arch Enemies.

Um...

1) Who is Madame Roose?

2) I take it Cinderbloke is the Aussie version of Cinderblock...

3) Freakshow is a Danny Phantom villain.

Jorishu

[92]Jan 26, 2006
    We would have heard the robber say "arent you with... (Batman)?" If Robin didnt interrupt in GO!
    Edited on 01/26/2006 2:17pm

Pumpy5

[93]Jan 26, 2006
    Also my Season 7 which has been just finished

1.Plan
    When the Titans realize that the H.I.V.E is robbing things that have to do with Outer Space and Crystals for Slade, can they figure what this all means.

2.Now for all Systems (1)
    When Controll Freak gets unfrozen, he goes to face the Titans one last time. But this time he'll transport them all into a Video Game where it will be brocasted all over the world when they lose.

3.Now for all Systems (2)
    After Raven, Beast Boy, and Cyborg have all ready been defeated, its just Robin and Starfire left. But when Controll Freak reveals that the Last Level is impossible to complete, will the Titans be stuck in the Game forever?

4.Team Leader
    After loseing badly to the Teen Titans, the H.I.V.E Five decides to elect a leader for the Team. But when this election turns into a deadly battle, who will rank on top as the H.I.V.E Five Leader?

5.Sister to Sister
    When Blackfire comes to Earth, claiming she's good, she asks if she can join the Titans. But after their history with Blackfire, they all don't trust her. But if Blackfire can prove that she's now good, will the Titans take her in.

6.Fire Rage (1)
    Blackfire betrays all the Titans and sends her own Gordanian Warriors to invade Earth. Now that the Titans have been thrown out of there tower, and the Gordains are taking over the city, can they stop this invasion before they take over the world?

7.Fire Rage (2)
    While the other Titans fight off the Gordanian Army, Starfire goes to confront her sister in the Final Battle between the two. But when Blackfire gets on the edge, is this the end for Starfire?

8.Captured (1)
    Slade captures Jinx and tells her that she has one last chance to become a villioness and join the H.I.V.E Five, or be destroyed. Now that Kid Flash has fond out where Jinx is, but dosn't know where exactly Slade's base is, he will need a little help from the Titans.

9.Captured (2)
    While the Titans fight off Slade and the H.I.V.E Five, Kid Flash goes to confront Slade and save Jinx before it's to late.

10.Around the World in 80 Secounds
    When Kid Flash takes a stroll to see Titans East, he ends up agreeing to a race beween him and Mas+Manos. But do the H.I.V.E Five have different plans for the some of the fatest Teens on the planet.

11.H.I.V.E Academy
    When Kid Wykyyd decides for the H.I.V.E Five to take off on Slade and start their own school, the team agrees it is pretty risky, but accepts. There they will train the best students to become part of the H.I.V.E Five.

12.Academy Girl
    When the Titans decide to have one of their own invertigate the new H.I.V.E school, Jinx volunteers to pretend to be back with the H.I.V.E. But when the H.I.V.E Five tells her that she must work her up in ranks and become a student at the school, and only when she gets good grades, may she join the H.I.V.E again. But when she starts enjoying being back with the H.I.V.E Five can Kid Flash snap her out of it.

13.Recruiting a Team
    When the Teen Titans decide to recruit a couple of Titans to make a new team, Titans North. But when everyone is busy with their own city, can they recruit a Team?

14.Prepare for Titans West!
    Now that Hotspot, Wildebeast, and Red Star have appeared, Jinx and Kid Flash can all form together to make a new Titans Team, Titans East. But as they arrive with the help of Beast Boy, they will make their own enemies.

15.Star Pupils
    When the H.I.V.E Five Academy has gone very sucessful, the H.I.V.E has banded these villians into Teams from A-Z. But when Slade arives its time for the students to defend their school.

16.Team Game (1)
    When "The Master of Games decides to take in the 3 best Teen Teams, and 3 Best Evil Villian Teens, he plans to pit them against each other in a tournament. Now the Teen Titans, Titans East, the H.I.V.E 5, the H.I.V.E A, the Brotherhood of Evil , and the Doom Patrol must battle it out.
    Side Notes:
    A)Botherhood of Evil contains Brain, Madam Rouge, Monsieur Mallah, and General Immortus all unfrozen. All though in the series they were many, there team consisted on these leaders.
    B)Doom Patrol is there because the Master of Games will think its fun to have some adults around.
    C)H.I.V.E A is the best students as H.I.V.E Academy.

17.Team Game (2)
    After defeating the H.I.V.E 5, there are only 3 teams left, which are the Brotherhood of Evil, Titans East, and the Teen Titans. But when the Master of Games reveals one team will come back, who will it be?

18.Team Game (3)
    After being forced to battle and defeat Titans East, the Teen Titans move on to the Final Step against the Brotherhood of Evil. Now the Titans must defeat the Brotherhood, freeze them, and then defeat the Master of Games once and for all.

Hope you like it, as I'm making Season 8 right now.
    Edited on 01/26/2006 2:32pm

Pumpy5

[94]Jan 26, 2006
    You know we should have a contest or something
    for the top seasons.

The top 5 for season 6
    Season 7
    Season 8
    Season 9
    Season 10

But will have to wait until anybody gets that far.

Andy639_basic

[95]Jan 26, 2006
    I don't think anyone wants the series to go on for ten seasons. I'm satisfied with five, and would be more than content with six.

-Silverstar-

[96]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 9
    Andy639_basic wrote:
    I don't think anyone wants the series to go on for ten seasons. I'm satisfied with five, and would be more than content with six.

Seriously. Season 7? 8? 9? 10?? Stretching things a bit, aren't we?

Not trying to rain on anybody's parade here, but the show's got to end sometime. Not that some of these aren't bad ideas, but I'm just sayin'. There is such a thing as overkill.
    Edited on 01/26/2006 2:50pm

GIRisawsome

[97]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 13
    Season 7

81. Breath
    A small miscalculation by Cyborg could mean the end of us all.

82. Honor
    Bushido needs Robin's help when a new enemy invades.

83. Puppetry (1)
    Slade has his own two-parter! After facing off with Titans East, he devises a plan to separate them.

84. So Long (2)
    Slade has his own two-parter! An unexpected person tries to bring Titans East back together.

85. Lucky
    For no apparent reason, Jinx shows up in the Tundra. Now she has to avoid Raptors, tar pits, and a lava flow to get to Kole and Gnarrk so they can get her out.

86. Cowboy
    Billy Numerous learns how to copy other objects. But he can't quite control his powers yet. What happens when you copy a cow?

87. School
    Morph Man is having trouble in school. It's not his grades, but his entire class!

88. I hate Goodbyes (1)
    Something's happening to all of the Titans and the Titan's allies; Their disappearing! What is the cause of it?

89. I hate Goodbyes (2)
    Slade's plan to dispan Titans East really goes into effect. With just an hour left, The Titans have to find Slade for a final showdown.

90. Hello (3)
    Everyone's gone except for Robin. Has Slade really won? With only five minutes left, curtosy of Slade himself, how can Robin win?

Yes, I know there's not that many episodes here that have to do with the season, and most of them have absolutely nothing to do with the season at all (Cowboy, for example), but it's the best I can do.
    Edited on 01/26/2006 2:59pm

-Blackstar-

[98]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 8
    Silverstar wrote:

Not trying to rain on anybody's parade here, but the show's got to end sometime. Not that some of these aren't bad ideas, but I'm just sayin'. There is such a thing as overkill.

I'm with that. I did a hypothetical 6th season, that's as far as I plan to go.
    Edited on 01/26/2006 2:59pm

GIRisawsome

[99]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 13
    -Silverstar- wrote:
    Andy639_basic wrote:

I'd say nine would be stretching it.

-Silverstar-

[100]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 9
    I'd end it at 6, if even that much. My one and only contribution to this thread wasn't even a 6th season for this TT show, but a 1st season of an all-new TT series.

You can only take a concept so far before it starts to run out of steam, after all.