Teen Titans Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Teen Titans Season 6: Made by you!

Riku114

[101]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 4
    Heres the Ideas for Season 6 and 7 from PhantomT1tan:

Season 6:
    1) Return part 1- Slade is back and looking for revenge on the girl that killed him. He first must make sure that the Titans are busy and unable to save her.

2) Return part 2- Slade sends his robots to siege Titans Tower. Meanwhile Slade sends an unfrozen Plasmus/Cinderblock/Overload combo to capture Terra.

3) Return part 3- The last of the robots manage to break into Titans Tower only to have Cyborg blast them with his Titan Cannon(same from "The End 1"). After hacking into one of the robots cyborg discovers that Slade has captured Terra and Beast Boy runs off to find her.

4) Return part 4- Beast Boy has gone off to look for Terra but Slade has other plans for him. Slade begins to torture Terra and suddenly her memory comes flooding back and she is trapped in a special device that renders her powers useless. The other Titans find Slade and the final battle over Terra begins.

5) Memories- With her memory back Terra tells how she became human again and why she decided to forget everything that happened.

6) Double Date- Robin finally gets the courage to ask Starfire on a Date and is joined by Kid Flash and Jinx.

7) Soft Spoken- With his last defeat still fresh Slade looks for a new apprentice-Jerhico.

Time Difference- With the help of Raven, Cyborg has created a time machine so that he could go back in time and convice Sarasim to join the Titans.

9) Titans North- With the help from the Titans and Titans East, Titans North is created featuring Kole, Gnarrk, Red Star, Herald and Kilowatt. Their first mission is to help locate missing a missing Titan- Jerhico

10) Thoughts of Change- Robin has been thinking of a new identity and remembers Starfires trip through time. As he ponders this he decides to leave while he thinks.

11) Double Date Part 2- Beast Boy can't decide who he want to take to the rock concert- Raven or Terra.

12) Infiltration- Titans North has not been in contact for months.

Season 7
    13) Titans South- Pantha, Argent, Hotspot, Sarasim and Wildebeast look for Titans North only to find the North T destroyed.

14) History Lesson- Warp has returned and is looking to get even with Starfire. But Starfire has a friend of the Night.

15) In the Fast Lane- Kid Flash and Mas y Menos decide to race around the world to see who is faster. But the Hive Five, who have been thawed by time, have other plans for the fastest teens in the world.

16) Like Father, Like Son- Slade has planned a new assault on the the Teen Titans with help from his new apprentice- Jerihco

17) The Final Battle Part 1- Jerihico with a new costume controls Titans North, South and hundreds of Slade bots to invade and destroy the Teen Titan's.

1 The Final Battle Part 2- While Jerhico begins his attack, Slade sends out the element creature for a bigger surprise.

19) First Words- The Titans are being slowly overrun as they fight the element creature, Slade bots and Titans North and South. But a mysterious voice keeps saying "Forgive Me".

20) Counter attack Part 1- Terra has defeated the element creature and begins to fall ill while the other Teen Titans trap the other team members and call for back up.

21) Counter attack Part 2- Titans East shows up in time to defeat the last of the Slade bots. Meanwhile Slade takes Jerihco back to his hideout.

22) Discovered- All Titans begin a sweep of the city to look for Slade.

23) Forgiven- The Titans have located Slade and Jerihco. Beast Boy is called back to Titans Tower by Terra.

24) Victory- The Titans have finally defeated Slade and remove his mask for the real face of Slade.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

-Blackstar-

[102]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 8
    Why can't Phantom T1tan post his/her own ideas?

Fallout_Girl

[103]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 18
    I believe he/she is on a 7-day suspension. Not sure why though.

Riku114

[104]Jan 26, 2006
    HE is suspended, yes. Though i'm unsure as to how long. I do know why... but thats not important.

Fallout_Girl, you think it'll only last 7 days?

-Blackstar-

[105]Jan 26, 2006
    Oh, OK then. The suspension should be nearly over by now, I would think.

Fallout_Girl

[106]Jan 26, 2006
    I'm not sure, but he PMed me asking me to post something for him because he wasn't back from his 7 day suspension.

Riku114

[107]Jan 26, 2006
    did you post it?

PhantomT1tan

[108]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 7
    Yes I'm back and hopefuly this is not a one time thing like last time. So what do you guys think of my ideas for a season 6 and 7? On a scale of one to 10, 1 being the worst and 10 being the best?

swtt

[109]Jan 26, 2006
    I think they are excellent.10

jamejame

[110]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 16
    A fat guy only has so much gas...

in other words, a show can only last so long without losing it's pizazz, I think TT could go for a 6th season, but dude, 7, 8, and 9?

it'd be cooler to start a spinoff with a new team

swtt

[111]Jan 26, 2006
    Well I'm with phantom.

Andy639_basic

[112]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 11
    TitanPhantom, I'm going to be honest here, okay. Please don't take this in a rude way. I'm giving explanations for all my 'reviews'

1-4) Return - Not too fond of this one based on the fact that Terra's story should be OVER, and that if Slade wanted revenge against her, he could have gotten it at any time, and the Titans wouldn't have known a thing. Also, four parts is far too long for this story. 5/10

5) Memories - For what it's worth, it would be good exposition if you must do the idea of "Return" 6/10

6) Double Date - An episode of pure romantic fluff is a risky gamble, but if done well, it could be sweet. But why Kid Flash and Jinx? Last I checked, Jinx only had romantic feeligns for Cyborg. 6/10

7) Soft Spoken - Targeting his own son for apprenticeship sounds like Slade, but Jericho wouldn't do it willingly, and it might feel too similar to Apprentice. 7/10

Time Difference - Nice title, but the summary sounds like a bad fanfic. Sarasim has an army to lead--she can't go galavanting into the future, and Cyborg would know that. 2/10.

9) Titans North - This could be entertaining, and help flesh out the new Titans. 8/10.

10) Thoughts of Change - Yay Nightwing! Still, there would need to be some good action for this to be sucsesful. 9/10.

11) Double Date Part 2 - Raven would decide for him--can you honestly see Raven going to a rock concert, ESPECIALLY with Beast Boy? Plus, they aren't romantically involved in the show, so I doubt Beast Boy would even consider taking Raven, especially if Terra was back. 5/10. (But raise the score two points if Punk Rocket or someone crashes the concert!)

12) Infiltration - Not much of a summary...

Season 7

13) Titans South - Sarasim would never be a Teen Titan! Plus, wouldn't the destruction of a Titans Tower be all over the news? That's not something easily missed! [4/10]

14) History Lesson - Might feel a bit too much like HLIF, and Warp woud need a major Deus Ex Machina to even remember that alternate future. 7/10

15) In the Fast Lane- Kid Flash is shown to be unquestionably faster in Titans Together. There is no real contest here, but if you gave them a power boost, this could be a fun episode. 8/10.

16) Like Father, Like Son - Jericho is nothing like his father unless he's gone insane or something. 6/10. If it's clear Joey is doing it against his will, raise the score a few points.

17-1 The Final Battle Part - Sounds like a bit of a repeat of Aftershock. Also, Jericho can only controll by possession. 5/10.

19-24) Episodes - All these need to be condensed because it is drawn out way more than Titans ever would. Three would do, there is no need for six. Plus, not even Deathstroke can withstand the might of ALL the Titans--this really isn't much of a fight. Revealing Slade's face in this manner also seems a bit anti-climactic. 5/10.

There. I was honest, at least. I know that was harsh, but remember you have to think about thigns from all angles and make sure your logic holds up--it's just part of writing. If you want to tear my episodes apart, feel free to do so.
    Edited on 01/26/2006 5:25pm
    Edited 3 total times.

Fallout_Girl

[113]Jan 26, 2006
    Riku114 wrote:
    did you post it?

No, it was actually exactly what you posted.

Breakflame

[114]Jan 26, 2006
    can you rate mine? I like my stuff being rated. and if someone does it, be critical. but be fair. but don't be soft unless its good

jamejame

[115]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 16
    here would be some episodes from a series I think would be cool to make
    titans South

Titans South

T.S. Characters:

Rorek: The valiant wizard from spellbound returns.

Zorro: A recreation of the famous masked avenger, but in kid, and cartoon version.

Batgirl: The well known heroine, with gadgets as many as Robin, and strong wit, she’s a good part of the team.

Superboy: Kon-El, son of Kal-El (Superman) is the ultimate superhero. With the power of flight, heat-vision, extreme hearing, x-ray vision, superstrength, bulletproofness, and telescopic vision, he’s a nice addition to the new team.

Jinx: The once villain now hero; Jinx, the bad luckster is now cooler than ever.

Kid Flash: The super cool, super clever, and super fast teen is the comedy behind the whole team.

Argent: The British force-bending hero.

Season 1 Episodes

Team Episode
    Episode 1: Yo!: A spinoff of “Go!” this is the story of how the Titans meet, how they decide to start a team, and how they get their tower.

Team Episode
    Episode 2: Teamwork: The titans are getting used to this team job, villains are going down like lead balloons, and everyone’s become close friends, but when Plasmius, Overload, and Cinderblock all coherently escape from prison, and plan to become Ternion again, the titans are about to learn the meaning of teamwork.

Team Episode
    Episode 3: Detention: The Titans meet Mad Mod, and he traps them in his school of illusions just like he did with the Teen Titans, but will T.S. have the skill to escape?

Rorek Story Episode
    Episode 4: Manipulation: The Teen Titans gather up some old stuff, and donate it to Titans South (just to spark up their new tower). Unfortunately raven’s old story book, containing Malchior goes too, by accident, and Jinx receives it.

Zorro Episode
    Episode 5: Sibling Rivalry: 7 years ago, when Zorro was 8, he had to dual with his 17 year old brother Lucas, to stop him from robbing a bank stagecoach. Surprisingly, Zorro won, and was rewarded with his brothers sword. Now his brother is back to reclaim his honor and his sword, and he’s been trained by the best.

Kid Flash Episode
    Episode 6: Lab Rat: Mad Man, a new villain, captures Kid Flash and places him in a labyrinth, with walls that cannot be knocked down, or phased through. He also places his own experiment in the labyrinth, a man he simply calls, predator, with the powers of extreme speed, and super strength, greater than Superboy’s. Now the other Titans are also captured, and placed in a prison cell, un-escapable with any of their powers. But if Kid flash can escape the labyrinth before Predator can, his friends will set free, but if he loses, the whole building explodes. And they have 20 minutes to complete the challenge or the building explodes anyways.

There'd be 20 to 25 episodes a season
    Edited on 01/26/2006 5:43pm

Fallout_Girl

[116]Jan 26, 2006
    Me or Andy?

GIRisawsome

[117]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 13
    Alright, time for my last season. #8 coming your way.

91. Search
    As Robin looks through all of Slade's notes, he learns that Slade couldn't have done this without using other Villains.

92. Gear Up
    After taking some of Cyborg's spare parts, converting them, taking some of Raven's trinkets, and a box of T-Communicators, Robin heads out to get another piece of the antidote.

93. Will (1)
    Robin goes up against Blood.

94. Will (2)
    Robin's battle against Blood ends up stranding him with another piece of the antidote and in Morph Man's world.

95. Supreme
    Is it possible for one other hero to still be alive?

96. Impossible
    Morph Man's powers seem to come in handy as Robin fights Supreme for another piece.

97. Connection
    Another piece causes Robin to hear things.

98. Brain freeze
    Robin can't figure out where the final piece is. He starts to look in places that don't make sense.

99. Remembrance
    A look back on the series from the very beginning

100. Until Next Time
    Robin finally realizes that he himself has the key and frees the heroes for good.

Watcha think?

Breakflame

[118]Jan 26, 2006
    Fallout_Girl wrote:
    Me or Andy?

If your talking to me, then I don't care. both if yall want to. I just like hearing reviews.

swtt

[119]Jan 26, 2006
    NICE!

Fallout_Girl

[120]Jan 26, 2006
    I just read yours, and they're excellent, but I have one puestion. Are you saying Robin and BB are mentally unstable, or did you mean just at certain times?