Teen Titans Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Teen Titans Season 6: Made by you!

Breakflame

[121]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 8
    Fallout_Girl wrote:
    I just read yours, and they're excellent, but I have one puestion. Are you saying Robin and BB are mentally unstable, or did you mean just at certain times?

When robin confronts Slade, he can be a little cuckoo. but when he saw that he actually hurt Beast boy, that threw him over the edge, Beast boy loses his senses when it involves Terra. When he gets hurt by Robin, He thinks it was Terra(who had been acting nice until then), because that is what Craze wanted.
    Edited on 01/26/2006 6:01pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jamejame

[122]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 16
    Fallout_Girl wrote:
    I just read yours, and they're excellent, but I have one puestion. Are you saying Robin and BB are mentally unstable, or did you mean just at certain times?

ya dude, yours are pretty cool, I only read like 2 though hehe

Andy639_basic

[123]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 11
    BreakFlame's season:

Main Villian: Only the mentally unstable?

Episode 1: Snowball fight - Sounds like a nice fun little episode. Not plot heavy, but neither was The End. 8/10.

Episode 2: Snapped - Raven going insane = HOLY CRAP WE"RE SCREWED! 8/10.

Episode 3: Burn
    - Um... this season is getting really weird. No further comments.

Episode 4: The Search
    - So sad... Seems rather slow, though..

Episode 5: Status: Earth - Not sure what to say about this one...

Episode 6: War on Earth Pt 1

Cool. Battle lines being drawn and all. 9/10.

Episode 7: War on Earth Pt 2
    These are some strange ideas, not bad, but I'm not sure Titans should be so dystopic... 8/10.

Episode 8: Two flew over the cuckoo's nest
    - A bit confusing, but I think I see where you're going... 7/10.

Episode 9. Heralding in darkness
    - Still really dark. I feel guitly for thinking this sounds cool. 7/10.

Episode 10: Bushido and Seemore

Bushido vs Slade wouldn't last very long, I think, but it would still be a heck of a fight. 9/10.

Episode 11: Saving the Fallen - Why would going to Tamaran heal their insanity any faster? I'm not sure I follow... Oh well, at least the Titans West are back. 8/10.

Episode 12: Searching for Craze Kudos for the notable scene, but I am a bit concerned that using the BoE again so soon could feel repetitive, even if they are possessed. The nagain, maybe not. 7/10.

Episode 13: Battle - Sounds cool, though I would point out that Cyborg has already had a season... 9/10

Episode 14: Helpless. - Aw, poor Hotspot. I never really understood why exactly you killed him off in such a random manner, though. Why were the plants going crazy on Tamaran? [7/10]

Breakflame

[124]Jan 26, 2006
    Wait, I didn't explain the plants. well it was blackfire who got ahold of some black market plant growing thing. I don't know why I killed Hotspot. He just wasn't a big Titan and I wanted to make something a bit more realistic. Herald took them to tamaran because it was the only planet that was allies with the Titans and since the Plant problem had been taken care of with Hotspot's last battle, it was pretty safe. I didn't realize it was dark. I'm not really a dark guy. but hey, if people like it, I don't care. Thanks for the review.
    Edited on 01/26/2006 6:16pm

Breakflame

[125]Jan 26, 2006
    and most of the titans survived, they just got injured. and they were healed later

Andy639_basic

[126]Jan 26, 2006
    That clears thigns up a bit.

Riku114

[127]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 4
    So far, i've liked all of these ideas. They're really cool, also, nice to see your back Phantom.

Pumpy5

[128]Jan 27, 2006
    • level: 7
    Can anybody rate my Season 6 or 7, or better yet, both?

PhantomT1tan

[129]Jan 27, 2006
    • level: 7
    Thanks for your honesty Andy. Let me explain my reasons for the seasons.

Return and Memories:

I brought Terra back because she is a popular character. Whether you hate her or you don't she is popular and plays a major moral role. Slade could have gone after her while the Titans were away but he wants to get at the Titans at anyway possible and what better way to do it by torturing one of their friends. Through these episodes we see that Terra can't run from her past and change everything, no matter how much she tries.

Double Date:

This is an episode for building the relationship around Robin and Starfire. Jinx lost whatever feelings she had for Cyborg at the end of "Deception" and fell for Kid Flash at the end of "Lightspeed"

Soft Spoken:

Your right. Jerhico would never go with Slade willingly so it would be interesting to see how Slade gets him.

Time Difference:

I figured that since Sarasim likes Cyborg she would go with him to the future. I also thought that she may have a new warrior that is capable of taking charge when she decides to leave.

Titans North:

I'm not really interested in making a new series. I wanted to let the new Titans have some air time and bring them into the plot without making the show Titans Unlimited.

Thoughts of Change:

Glad you like it.

Double Date Part 2:

Just an episode to make the Raven/Beast Boy forever fans happy. It would also be fun to see BB going crazy over who he likes more. I'm sure I could fit Punk Rocket into the episode.

Infiltration:

Think hard. Jerhico and Titans North Missing at the same time. Jerhico being captured by Slade of course. Big Plot comming up.

Titans South:

For Sarasim see Time Difference. It would not be on the news if a Tower was destroyed on the inside and just fine on the outside.

History Lesson:

I think Warp would remember what happened to him but just could not swear revenge since he was a baby again.

In the Fast Lane: We don't really get to see a comparrison of speed. I got this idea from a Loony Tunes episode where Road Runner raced Speedy Gonzalez while Sylvester and Wylee Coyote tried to catch them.

The Final Battle:

Jerhico has a suit that enhances his powers. Thus the new suit. With it he no longer needs eye contact to take possesion of anybody.

19-24:

How could you doubt the abilities of Slade. He sends out more robots to stop the Titans while they look for him. It would also be interesting if Robin and Slade did one final duel with each other. Robin kicks of Slades mask and that is where we see his face.

You yourself have some good ideas but I don't believe we need a new Robin or new bad guys. That might open another can of worms.

Again I appreciate your honesty. Maybe we could find a way to add our episodes together into a season or 2.

wwfpooh

[130]Jan 27, 2006
    • level: 20
    Kick butt ideas.

GIRisawsome

[131]Jan 27, 2006
    • level: 13
    Pumpy5's season 6

1.Return of the Hives (1)
    I'd like to see who's perspective this is. Is it going to focus on Slade or the Titans? 6/10

2.Return of the Hives (2)
    Hmm... Shouldn't Slade have figured out that they wouldn't be able to do a sneak attack? What was the point of getting them unless... diversion. Almost got me but I caught onto you. 8/10

3.The Thing that Lurks Inside
    I don't see how they could fight that monster again. It was only there for "Things Change" and no other episode, in my opinion. 3/10

4.Fame and Destruction
    Another Robin and Starfire episode. You've got me interested. It might clear up her past a little bit, for those who are like me and don't like to read all that much. 8/10

5.Repaired
    This reminds me way too much of "The Sum of His Parts," which wasn't that great of an episode. 3/10

6.Mission:Frozen (1)
    Though the idea of bringing the Brotherhood of Evil back doesn't sound all that great, this episode has potential. 7/10

7.Mission:Frozen (2)
    Wait. I thought there was only one frozen monster. That would have to be explained (would be a good ending for the last episode.) 6/10

8.Mission:Frozen (3)
    Now I'm really confused. If the Titans were being frozen "1 by 1," then wouldn't they all be frozen? This episode doesn't make too much sense. The villains could have waited for all of the Titans to be frozen and then killed all of the monsters. 5/10

9.Transportation
    Now they're frozen again? I'm starting to get a headache. 4/10

10.All at Random
    Interesting. that's all I've got to say other than that the episode could turn out to be one of the best in this season. 8/10

11.Teleport
    This reminds me a little too much of Kid Wykkyd (or however you spell it) 4/10

12.Numerous War (1)
    How would Billy get a power suit from Slade? Stumbled apon Slade's base, which was, lucky for Billy, unguarded? And since when has Slade have a power suit? But otherwise, this would make for a good, but weird episode. 7/10

13.Numerous War (2)
    Um, why not just let Slade handle Billy? We know that Billy can only multiply himself so many times before having some kind of power failure. Slade's robots could handle it. 6/10

14.Gadget
    So pretty much another version of Brother Blood? 6/10

15.Debt
    Billy wasn't working for Slade! Besides, Billy can be easily beaten. Remember Billy's debut episode? 6/10

Season 6 Total: 55/100

Sorry, but I just didn't like the season. What was the point of the season? Who was it about? Slade? Billy? The Titans in general?
    Edited on 01/27/2006 1:41pm

GIRisawsome

[132]Jan 27, 2006
    Can someone please review my season 6? I like that one. It's on pages 5-6
    Edited on 01/27/2006 1:43pm

wwfpooh

[133]Jan 27, 2006
    Of course you like it. It was yours!

GIRisawsome

[134]Jan 27, 2006
    wwfpooh wrote:
    Of course you like it. It was yours!
    I mean't of the three I did.

wwfpooh

[135]Jan 27, 2006
    Ah, I see.

Andy639_basic

[136]Jan 27, 2006

PhantomT1tan wrote:
    I brought Terra back because she is a popular character. Whether you hate her or you don't she is popular and plays a major moral role. Slade could have gone after her while the Titans were away but he wants to get at the Titans at anyway possible and what better way to do it by torturing one of their friends. Through these episodes we see that Terra can't run from her past and change everything, no matter how much she tries.

Hm... From that angle, it works, I guess.

PhantomT1tan wrote:
    Jinx lost whatever feelings she had for Cyborg at the end of "Deception" and fell for Kid Flash at the end of "Lightspeed"

Did you watch the same Deception and Lightspeed I did? Jinx was clearly hurt by Cyborg's actions, and in Lightspeed, there is no indication at all she actually like's Kid Flash romantically, nor is it there in Titans Together. In fact, in Teen Titans Go! 27, Jinx is Jealous of Cyborg's new girlfriend Sarah Simms.

PhantomT1tan wrote:

I figured that since Sarasim likes Cyborg she would go with him to the future. I also thought that she may have a new warrior that is capable of taking charge when she decides to leave.

It's just far too much of a stretch of logic. Sarasim would be in total culture shock, and wouldn't know a word of English.

PhantomT1tan wrote:
    I'm not really interested in making a new series. I wanted to let the new Titans have some air time and bring them into the plot without making the show Titans Unlimited.

Didn't mean to imply that you did. I really liked the idea of more Titans getting screne time.

PhantomT1tan wrote:
    For Sarasim see Time Difference. It would not be on the news if a Tower was destroyed on the inside and just fine on the outside.

Ah... You might need to revise the summary, cause it makes it sound like the place was wiped off the map.

PhantomT1tan wrote:
    I think Warp would remember what happened to him but just could not swear revenge since he was a baby again.

But that future was completely erased from time--Warp never even became a baby in the new timeline.

Jerhico has a suit that enhances his powers. Thus the new suit. With it he no longer needs eye contact to take possesion of anybody.

PhantomT1tan wrote:
    How could you doubt the abilities of Slade. He sends out more robots to stop the Titans while they look for him. It would also be interesting if Robin and Slade did one final duel with each other. Robin kicks off Slade's mask and that is where we see his face.

Sladebots have proven rather innefective. Robin kicking off his mask is better than the implied Scooby-doo like unmasking.

PhantomT1tan wrote:
    You yourself have some good ideas but I don't believe we need a new Robin or new bad guys. That might open another can of worms.

Hm? I didn't make a new Robin, somebody else had that episode. As for my new bad guys, I only addded two, and one of them isn't even sapient. Every other character I used came directly from the show or the comics.

-Silverstar-

[137]Jan 27, 2006
    • level: 9
    My Teen Titans 6:

(NOTE: My ratings system goes as such: 5-Excellent, 4-Very Good, 3-Good, 2-Fair, 1-Poor)

:
    1.Return of the Hives (1)
    The Teen Titans are still in the city, as new places have opened, and some of their favorites have closed. Meanwhile, underground, Slade prepares to launch a final assault of the Teen Titans once and for all. But first he must get a few warriors to help him, including unfreezeing the Hive 5.

2.Return of the Hives (2)
    Although the Hives failed with a sneak attack to the tower, it seems like Slade and is robot army are not intrested with the Titans,but a different purpose that even the Titans havn't figured out yet.

Slade again? Been there, seen that. And he already employed the HIVE once in "Final Exam", just so they could deliver the message of his impending presence. So why would he bother with them again? 1

:
    3.The Thing that Lurks Inside
    When the monster that can combine with object returns, and is hideing in the Titans Tower they must stop it from destroying the Tower itself.

The monster was just a symbol of crime itself; no need to give it its' own story; it's just a McGuffin. 1

:
    4.Fame and Destruction
    When a famous Movie Star producer falls in love with Starfire and decides to make a movie about, she accepts as she falls in love to. But is Robin suspecious about him or just jealous about Starfire.

Too shippy, but at least it's original. 2.5

:
    5.Repaired
    When Cyborg goes to the new auto-shop for some repairs, he will he find that this shop does repairs a different way, a way where Cyborg and is shut down and is taken part by part. Will the Titans come in time to save him?

Always good to see another Cyborg story, even though he's just a victim here. Plus, this smacks a bit of "Sum of His Parts." 2

:
    6.Mission:Frozen (1)
    When the Titans get a mysterious call to come to the "Brotherhood of Evils" base, they find that the Freeze machine has made a new monster that can freeze people in a instant. Who is this, where did he come from, and why do more and more of him keep appearing?

7.Mission:Frozen (2)
    After learning that these Frozen Monsters were made by the freezeing machine, they finally shut it off. But now they are up against many of these Freeze monsters, and when getting Froze 1 by 1, they get help from some old friends.

8.Mission:Frozen (3)
    Teen Titans and some of their arch enemies (includes the Master of Games, Madam Rouge, Controll Freak, and Cinderblock) fianlly destroy all the Ice Monsters. But now it's a battle between the Teen Titans and these Unfrozen Arch Enemies.

The BoE have been done. Been there, seen that. Let's move on. 1

:
    9.Transportation
    When the Teen Titans decide to hide all the their frozen enemies and the Freeze machine, they run into the H.I.V.E.
    Now winner gets the Freeze Machine and loser will be frozen.

Eh....2

:
    10.All at Random
    Slade starts making attacks of random and odd places like bookstores, malls, museums, and buisness offices. Does Slade's army have a malfunction or is this part of Slade's new plan.

I've already said this: Slade is played out. New villain, please. 1

:
    11.Teleport
    When a new villian starts robbing stores by teleporting, the Titans must stop her. But this enemy beats all, as this girl and teleport whenever she wants, wherever she wants.

Sounds like an issue of X-Men comic in which they fought The Vanisher. 2.5

:
    12.Numerous War (1)
    When Billy Numerous from the H.I.V.E.S decides to go his own way and face the Titan, he steals a power suit from Slade. Now he's powerful, and can clone himself to make a full army. Now the Teen Titans must face the powers of Slade multiplyed into many different clones.

13.Numerous War (2)
    Slade tracks down the "Power Suit" Billy Numerous is wearing, and unleashes his robot army and the other 4 H.I.V.E.S against him. Now the Teen Titans must need a little help from Slade to get rid of Numerous.

Billy Numerous is amusing enough, but does he really deserve his own episode? 1

:
    14.Gadget
    When a new enemy, Gadget, comes from space to destroy the planet, meets the Teen Titans. But now when the only one that can defeat him is Cyborg, he's met his match since Gadget is fast, powerful, and is also half alein half Cyborg.

Smacks of "Only Human" a bit. 2

:
    15.Debt
    Billy Numerous now faces Slade, as for forceing Slade to destroy the "Power Suit" he was saveing instore. As for this case, either Billy must destroy the Teen Titans, or face Slade's punishment of betrayel. Even without the Power Suit, Billy is still pretty strong and can still clone himself. The Titans may need some help from Titans East.

NO Titans East! They suck!! From now on, any episode featuring those dorks gets an automatoc ZERO, OK??

(Blackstar's reviewing season 7, so I'll skip that one.)

Season 8

:
    1.Final Decision
    Slade has finally finished his plan by gathering the 10 Rare crystals and a book on legends on how to use them. Now with the 5 metor rocks all he needs is each of the Titans DNA.

PLEASE, no more Slade!! He's so overdone! 1

:
    2.H.I.V.E Rebuilding
    When the H.I.V.E 5 escape again with all their students, they travel were nobody would think to find them. Nobody but Titans West that is.

As is Titans East weren't redundant enough. No more new teams, please. 1

:
    3.Phase Two
    Now that Slade has a lock of the Titans hair, he now only has a couple of steps from finishing his plan. But when a Jinx is secretly spying on him, can she stop him from finishing his plan.

Yawn...1

:
    4.The Brotherhood is back
    Now that the Brotherhood of Eviln has been unfrozen from being in the Master of Games' tournament, they are now free. Now they must search around the Globe for the Freeze Machine to unfreeze their men, but when the Titans go after them, it becomes a Global Chase.

The BoE are old news. No more repeat story arcs. 1

:
    5.Mind Puppet
    Now that Slade has brainwashed Jinx,he plans to send her to spy on the Titans, will his plan suceed when she's clueless?

A spy to infiltrate the Titans? Terra, much? 1

:
    6.Eastern VS Western
    When Titans East and West both want to guard the Titans Tower why the Teen Titans are gone, it becomes a big Titan Fight that winner will recieve the rights to help the Teen Titans and maybe get a little reward from it all.
    Episode Note:
    Since Jinx is still brainwashed, and is leading Titan West, she starts up this fight.Slade intends to destroy Titans East, and controlls Jinx to lead the team against them to do so.

I've already stated my feelings about thses multiple Titan teams, so I'll refrain from continuing...0

:
    7.Remembering
    When Jinx uses her powers to destroy the Titans West Tower, can Kid Flash help her get her memorey back, or will she be brainwashed by Slade forever?

Please, NO MORE KID FLASH/JINX SHIPPER CRAP! I'm about to barf all over my keyboard! 1

:
    8.Returning
    Now that the Titans have sucessfully captured and froze all the remaining enemies from "The Brotherhood of Evil", they return to their tower, only to find Titans West and South trashed the place.

Feh. 1

:
    9.Titans Global (1)
    Now that Slade has unleashed Robots worldwide, the Titans must gather up all the Tean super heroes, and make more new Titan's Groups to fight off the robots.

10.Titans Global (2)
    Now that all the Teams are settled, they return to their part of the world to find nothing but a reck from the robots. Now these new Titan Teams must leanr how to work together, and protect their land.

Smacks too much of Teen Titans Unlimted, which I wouldn't want to see, nor would I watch it if it were real. Just leave it at ONE team, I say. 1
    Edited on 01/27/2006 2:50pm
    Edited 6 total times.

Andy639_basic

[138]Jan 27, 2006
    I don't suppose there is anything inherently wrong with having multiple Teen Titans teams as long as they aren't constantly crossing over and each act as indivudal teams and family units like the Titans East and West do, and as long as it doesn't get ridiculous with teams all over the planet. Four is enough, IMO, if not fewer.

wwfpooh

[139]Jan 27, 2006
    Agreed.

-Blackstar-

[140]Jan 27, 2006
    I'll rate your season 7, Pumpy5. Since you asked so nicely. Just so you know, I rate everyhting from 1 to 5, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. That said here we go:

Pumpy5 wrote:
    1.Plan
    When the Titans realize that the H.I.V.E is robbing things that have to do with Outer Space and Crystals for Slade, can they figure what this all means.

Interesting start. 4 out of 5.

Pumpy5 wrote:
    2.Now for all Systems (1)
    When Control Freak gets unfrozen, he goes to face the Titans one last time. But this time he'll transport them all into a Video Game where it will be brocasted all over the world when they lose.

Well, Control Freak already trapped the Titans in television, so it's kind of a case of "been there, seen that", but it could be funny if handled properly. 3 out of 5.

Pumpy5 wrote:
    3.Now for all Systems (2)
    After Raven, Beast Boy, and Cyborg have all ready been defeated, its just Robin and Starfire left. But when Control Freak reveals that the Last Level is impossible to complete, will the Titans be stuck in the Game forever?

See above.

Pumpy5 wrote:
    4.Team Leader
    After loseing badly to the Teen Titans, the H.I.V.E Five decides to elect a leader for the Team. But when this election turns into a deadly battle, who will rank on top as the H.I.V.E Five Leader?

Funny thing is, none of those H.I.V.E. guys seem like leader material to me. Can't say I'd want to see another HIVE Five centered episode, but that's me. 2 out of 5.

Pumpy5 wrote:
    5.Sister to Sister
    When Blackfire comes to Earth, claiming she's good, she asks if she can join the Titans. But after their history with Blackfire, they all don't trust her. But if Blackfire can prove that she's now good, will the Titans take her in.

I smell a double cross... 4 out of 5.

Pumpy5 wrote:
    6.Fire Rage (1)
    Blackfire betrays all the Titans and sends her own Gordanian Warriors to invade Earth. Now that the Titans have been thrown out of there tower, and the Gordains are taking over the city, can they stop this invasion before they take over the world?

I knew from the get-go that Blackfire was going to betray the Titans. No suspense there. One question, though: Since when is Blackfire in charge of the Gordanians? They hate the Tamaraneans! Why would they follow the orders of one? 3.5 out of 5.

Pumpy5 wrote:
    7.Fire Rage (2)
    While the other Titans fight off the Gordanian Army, Starfire goes to confront her sister in the Final Battle between the two. But when Blackfire gets on the edge, is this the end for Starfire?

Starfire vs Blackfire again? Well, at least Starfire is getting a serious story for a change. 4 out of 5.

Pumpy5 wrote:
    8.Captured (1)
    Slade captures Jinx and tells her that she has one last chance to become a villianess and join the H.I.V.E Five, or be destroyed. Now that Kid Flash has fond out where Jinx is, but dosn't know where exactly Slade's base is, he will need a little help from the Titans.

Why would Slade do this? Why does he care whether or not Jinx becomes a villianess? 3 out of 5.

Pumpy5 wrote:
    9.Captured (2)
    While the Titans fight off Slade and the H.I.V.E Five, Kid Flash goes to confront Slade and save Jinx before it's to late.

We've already seen Jinx and Kid Flash. The whole "couple" thing between them seemed very forced to me. 3 out of 5.

Pumpy5 wrote:
    10.Around the World in 80 Secounds
    When Kid Flash takes a stroll to see Titans East, he ends up agreeing to a race beween him and Mas+Manos. But do the H.I.V.E Five have different plans for the some of the fatest Teens on the planet.

This sounds a lot like the episode of Superman: TAS titled "Speed Demons". And this is a personal bias, I'll admit, but I think Titans East sucks. 2.5 out of 5.

Pumpy5 wrote:
    11.H.I.V.E Academy
    When Kid Wykyyd decides for the H.I.V.E Five to take off on Slade and start their own school, the team agrees it is pretty risky, but accepts. There they will train the best students to become part of the H.I.V.E Five.

I really don't see those rookies being able to train a dog, let alone form their own school, but it could be amusing.3 out of 5.

Pumpy5 wrote:
    12.Academy Girl
    When the Titans decide to have one of their own invertigate the new H.I.V.E school, Jinx volunteers to pretend to be back with the H.I.V.E. But when the H.I.V.E Five tells her that she must work her up in ranks and become a student at the school, and only when she gets good grades, may she join the H.I.V.E again. But when she starts enjoying being back with the H.I.V.E Five can Kid Flash snap her out of it.

Um..."Deception" anyone? Besides, you already did a Jinx/Kid Flash episode. How many times is KF going to have to save his "girlfriend" this season? 2 out of 5.

pumpy5 wrote:
    13.Recruiting a Team
    When the Teen Titans decide to recruit a couple of Titans to make a new team, Titans North. But when everyone is busy with their own city, can they recruit a Team?

One question: Why? Why do the Titans want to start a new team? All these other teams smacks too much of a Teen Titans Unlimitedto me. No, sir, I don't like it.1 out of 5.

Pumpy5 wrote:
    14.Prepare for Titans West!
    Now that Hotspot, Wildebeast, and Red Star have appeared, Jinx and Kid Flash can all form together to make a new Titans Team, Titans East. But as they arrive with the help of Beast Boy, they will make their own enemies.

Another Titans team? Wildebeast and Red Star? In a word, "Yuck!" If you truly must have a new Titans team, I would have used Argent myself. She's the only one of the Honorary Titans that I kind of liked. 1 out of 5.

Pumpy5 wrote:
    15.Star Pupils
    When the H.I.V.E Five Academy has gone very sucessful, the H.I.V.E has banded these villians into Teams from A-Z. But when Slade arives its time for the students to defend their school.

So a bunch of villians have to defend their school from another villian? A tad confused, if you ask me. And couldn't the bad guy be someone other than Slade? I'm tired of seeing him. 2 out of 5.

Pumpy5 wrote:
    16.Team Game (1)
    When "The Master of Games decides to take in the 3 best Teen Teams, and 3 Best Evil Villian Teens, he plans to pit them against each other in a tournament. Now the Teen Titans, Titans East, the H.I.V.E 5, the H.I.V.E A, the Brotherhood of Evil , and the Doom Patrol must battle it out.
    Side Notes:
    A)Botherhood of Evil contains Brain, Madam Rouge, Monsieur Mallah, and General Immortus all unfrozen. All though in the series they were many, there team consisted on these leaders.
    B)Doom Patrol is there because the Master of Games will think its fun to have some adults around.
    C)H.I.V.E A is the best students as H.I.V.E Academy.

Too many characters for a half hour episode. A tad overkill there. 3 out of 5.

Pumpy5 wrote:
    17.Team Game (2)
    After defeating the H.I.V.E 5, there are only 3 teams left, which are the Brotherhood of Evil, Titans East, and the Teen Titans. But when the Master of Games reveals one team will come back, who will it be?

A two parter counts as one episode, see above. 3 out of 5.

Pumpy5 wrote:
    18.Team Game (3)
    After being forced to battle and defeat Titans East, the Teen Titans move on to the Final Step against the Brotherhood of Evil. Now the Titans must defeat the Brotherhood, freeze them, and then defeat the Master of Games once and for all

I think you could have chosen a better villian for the season finale besides the Master of Games. I mean, Robin already knew how to defeat him in "Winner Take All". 2.5 out of 5.

Edited on 01/27/2006 2:32pm
    Edited 2 total times.