Teen Titans Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Teen Titans Season 6: Made by you!

-Blackstar-

[161]Jan 28, 2006
    • level: 8
    :
    A season where EVERY single episode is devoted to Starfire? And Blackfire, quite possibly the worst villain on the entire show? WTF 1/5 sorry dude. I don't have a vendetta against Starfire, but that's just uncreative and overkill.

Um...it's called a story arc. And you're entitled to your opinion, of course, but if you think you can do any better, let's see some of your ideads. Or do you only know how to criticize?

And for the record, I don't like Blackfire either. I just felt she should somehow be involved with Starfire's season.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

-Silverstar-

[162]Jan 28, 2006
    • level: 9
    Friendly Troll wrote:
    A season where EVERY single episode is devoted to Starfire? And Blackfire, quite possibly the worst villain on the entire show? WTF 1/5 sorry dude. I don't have a vendetta against Starfire, but that's just uncreative and overkill.

No, 'uncreative overkill' would be if he tried to expand on the events of "Things Change", or wrote up yet another 'Titans VS Slade' season.

Personally, I think a Starfire arc would be the only logical thing to do for a season 6, given that she was the only Titan not to get a season. And I agree that Blackfire sucks, but she's Star's only personal villain besides the Gordanians, so it seems only logical to put her in there somewhere.

Here's a crazy thought, n00b: instead of just b*tching about someone else's story ideas, why don't you try writing some of your own? I'm dying to see what masterpieces you can come up with.

Breakflame

[163]Jan 28, 2006
    -Silverstar- wrote:
    Friendly Troll wrote:

No, 'uncreative overkill' would be if he tried to expand on the events of "Things Change", or wrote up yet another 'Titans VS Slade' season.

Personally, I think a Starfire arc would be the only logical thing to do for a season 6, given that she was the only Titan not to get a season. And I agree that Blackfire sucks, but she's Star's only personal villain besides the Gordanians, so it seems only logical to put her in there somewhere.

Here's a crazy thought, n00b: instead of just b*tching about someone else's story ideas, why don't you try writing some of your own? I'm dying to see what masterpieces you can come up with.

Hey, that's what I did and I got positive responses. I like not being hated. but if you do like being hated, well, I'd suggest professional help.

delitelia

[164]Jan 28, 2006
    • level: 4
    PhantomT1tan wrote:
    Your getting better and I like this season better than your sixth. You also need to work on your spelling and grammar. Just something I noticed.

Well,sorry,I´m learning einglish and I´m very basic in that but I hope I can speak better the idiom soon.
    And thanks for the comentary.

FriendlyTroll

[165]Jan 28, 2006
    • level: 1
    Okay, fair enough. I just don't think that any Titan is worth having 10 episodes rather than the usual four or five a season.
    Edited on 01/28/2006 9:14pm

delitelia

[166]Jan 29, 2006
    All rigth,I have bad grammar and spelling in my season 7, and I haven´t idea of the spy for my last episode,could somebody helpme to correct the mistakes and decide who could be the spy?

swtt

[167]Jan 29, 2006
    • level: 18
    Its ok you did your best.

delitelia

[168]Jan 29, 2006
    Thanks,but I want to know,if somebody helpme,my season not only will be correct,but I will learn more einglish.

LemonBasil

[169]Jan 29, 2006
    • level: 1

Episode 66: A Death in The Family-
    When a battle with Dr. Light ends in tragedy, the Titans look back on their life with Raven. But as they realize that they are better off without her, they decide that maybe her death was appropriate.

mcmarbles

[170]Jan 29, 2006
    • level: 13
    Yeah, uh... no more from you, okay?

Fallout_Girl

[171]Jan 30, 2006
    Yeah, definately.

-Silverstar-

[172]Jan 30, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 01/30/2006 1:11pm

srebak

[173]Jan 30, 2006
    well here are my ideas

Teen Titans the Movie

Season Six

64: Blast from the past
    The titans begin to question the past of their newest enemy blee, starfire is hiding something from her friends, meanwhile blee and slade have combined their resources and are planning an assault on the city

65: Like Father, Like Daughter
    After a fight with a group called the Quarrymen, the titans soon encounter a girl who claims to be robin and starfire's daughter

66: Tough Love
    After a series of robberies made by what would seem to be animals, terra is reaquinted with an ex-boyfriend, who soon reveals that he is not only the shapeshifting robber, but also a face from beastboy's past as well, Lorenzo

67: Thanks for the memory
    After a fight with slade and blee's goons (blee's three best soldiers and sythers actually, with slade's top robot and other robots too) robin gets injured and gets a case of amnesia, it doesn't take long for slade and blee to find out about this and to make their move

68: War and Peace
    After a meeting between the Tamaranians and the Snakemen, unproven accusations begin after both represenitives are attacked, starfire and beastboy are beginning to accuse each other of treachery (beastboy is friends with the snakemen empire) which might lead to planetary war, as slade and blee planned

69: City War
    Slade and Blee's goons, the HIVE and the Quarrymen are having a gang war for control of the city underworld, can the titans stop them before the city is torn apart?

70: Friend or Foe
    After an arguement between terra and blackfire, the other titans start to argue and it gets worse as they go along

71: The many faces of starfire
    After being attacked, terra claims her attacker looked like starfire but had powers beastboy, is there another tamaranian on earth or is this the work of a clone?

72: Act your age
    Mangez is beginning to feel his age and because he wanted to act younger, robin and terra get captured by Slade and Blee, can mangez and the other titans save them before their captured friends are brainwashed?

73: Reunions
    After crashing on an alien planet, the titans are greeted by blee's peaceful race, but are soon greeted by blee's brother Flee

74: Limelight
    The titans are met by an old friend of beastboy's, who offers the titans a chance in the movies, but someone is out to stop it

75: All Togther Now (1)
    After a series of robberies by 7 villains, the city falls into the hands of their leaders, Slade and Blee

76: All Together Now (2)
    With the city in the hands of the Nefarious Nine, it's up to the titans to stop them, but can they save city from slade's grasp

wwfpooh

[174]Jan 30, 2006
    • level: 20
    LemonBasil wrote:

Episode 66: A Death in The Family-
    When a battle with Dr. Light ends in tragedy, the Titans look back on their life with Raven. But as they realize that they are better off without her, they decide that maybe her death was appropriate.
    More of the Raven-bashing from the Starfire-adoring twit (no offense to REAL Starfire fans, for I'm sure Lemon gives ALL TT fans a bad name).
    Edited on 01/30/2006 10:12am

mcmarbles

[175]Jan 30, 2006
    • level: 13
    -Silverstar- wrote:
    I know I made this joke already, but:

LB is once again acting Sofa King Wee Todd Ed.

(Say it fast and you'll get it).

Ha ha ha, you say funny thing.

ARISE!

CHICKEN!

I love that episode.

-Blackstar-

[176]Jan 30, 2006
    srebak wrote:
    well here are my ideas

Teen Titans the Movie

Season Six

64: Blast from the past
    The titans begin to question the past of their newest enemy blee, starfire is hiding something from her friends, meanwhile blee and slade have combined their resources and are planning an assault on the city

65: Like Father, Like Daughter
    After a fight with a group called the Quarrymen, the titans soon encounter a girl who claims to be robin and starfire's daughter

66: Tough Love
    After a series of robberies made by what would seem to be animals, terra is reaquinted with an ex-boyfriend, who soon reveals that he is not only the shapeshifting robber, but also a face from beastboy's past as well, Lorenzo

67: Thanks for the memory
    After a fight with slade and blee's goons (blee's three best soldiers and sythers actually, with slade's top robot and other robots too) robin gets injured and gets a case of amnesia, it doesn't take long for slade and blee to find out about this and to make their move

68: War and Peace
    After a meeting between the Tamaranians and the Snakemen, unproven accusations begin after both represenitives are attacked, starfire and beastboy are beginning to accuse each other of treachery (beastboy is friends with the snakemen empire) which might lead to planetary war, as slade and blee planned

69: City War
    Slade and Blee's goons, the HIVE and the Quarrymen are having a gang war for control of the city underworld, can the titans stop them before the city is torn apart?

70: Friend or Foe
    After an arguement between terra and blackfire, the other titans start to argue and it gets worse as they go along

71: The many faces of starfire
    After being attacked, terra claims her attacker looked like starfire but had powers beastboy, is there another tamaranian on earth or is this the work of a clone?

72: Act your age
    Mangez is beginning to feel his age and because he wanted to act younger, robin and terra get captured by Slade and Blee, can mangez and the other titans save them before their captured friends are brainwashed?

73: Reunions
    After crashing on an alien planet, the titans are greeted by blee's peaceful race, but are soon greeted by blee's brother Flee

74: Limelight
    The titans are met by an old friend of beastboy's, who offers the titans a chance in the movies, but someone is out to stop it

75: All Togther Now (1)
    After a series of robberies by 7 villains, the city falls into the hands of their leaders, Slade and Blee

76: All Together Now (2)
    With the city in the hands of the Nefarious Nine, it's up to the titans to stop them, but can they save city from slade's grasp

64. Who is Blee? Some info is needed here.

65. Interesting. Does one scenario tie in with the other? Or are they just random occurances?

66. So Terra is a Titan now, I presume?

67. See 64.

68. How did Beast Boy come to be acquainted with the Snakemen? He's not an alien, you know. And does this entire season take place in outer space, or just this episode?

69. O.K.

70. Wait a minute. Blackfire is a Titan also? How and when did she change sides? Also, No offense, but 2 Tamaranean girls on the same team is redundant.

71.That's what I'd like to know.

72. Who's Mangez?

73. Another outer space story? I'm confused. "Stranded" anyone?

74. Nice refrence to BB's old acting career form the comics.

75 and 76. OK, but it's a tad reminisent of "Aftershock" and "Titans Together".

Not bad, overall, but you should provide us (the viewers) with a backstory on the new characters instead of just mentioning them as if we already know who they are. Just sayin'...
    Edited on 01/30/2006 12:41pm
    Edited 3 total times.

-Silverstar-

[177]Jan 30, 2006
    Black's right, srebak. You need to clue us in on the new characters and scenarios before anyone can properly review your season. Without prior knowledge of these new characters and events, this season is just plain confusing. Plus the focus of this season seems to be all over the road: who's it about? Robin and Starfire? Terra? Beast Boy? All of the Titans in general? And where are Raven and Cyborg? You didn't mention them at all. Are they still around? Are Rae and Cy dead, or are they just not Titans anymore? (However, you didn't mention Titans East or any of the honorary Titans either. Plus you didn't create any new teams, like Titans North or South. So I'll give you credit for that.)

Inquiring minds want to know.

Edited on 01/30/2006 12:51pm
    Edited 5 total times.

Fallout_Girl

[178]Jan 30, 2006
    -Silverstar- wrote:
    I know I made this joke already, but:

LB is once again acting Sofa King Wee Todd Ed.

(Say it fast and you'll get it).

Lol!! No matter how many yimes you say it, it'll still be funny...

Andy639_basic

[179]Jan 30, 2006
    • level: 11
    Does anyone else find it ironic that Lemon constantly insists that Raven is slut, considering what the...

OTHER definition of a lemon is...

Fallout_Girl

[180]Jan 30, 2006
    Uh...o-kayyy...right then...*backs away slowly* BYE LEMONBASIL!!!*runs away*