Teen Titans Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Teen Titans Wrestling Game

WWinnieF

[61]Feb 19, 2010
    • level: 20
    4-KOM Hardy and Raven win, due to Jericho attacking Benoit. Of course, there's also the fact that "The Rabid Wolverine" is now dead & WWE (and I) would want nothing more to do with him due to the circumstances of why he died. I mean, WWE would be more likely to induct Owen/Blazer into the Hall were Martha to get over her grudge than induct "The Crippler" for obvious reasons.

Speaking of crossover:

Joseph "Jericho" Wilson and Tara "Terra" Markov vs Chris "Jericho" Irvine and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Empty Arena Match. Sunday Night Heat.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

matrex44

[62]Feb 19, 2010
    • level: 4

This turns into a Triple Threat Handicap, as Jericho locks The Rock in the Liontamer. Then, Terra and Jericho preform a double-team on Jericho, giving them the win.

Raven (As the Azarathian Bad Ass) vs. Monsuir Mallah, TLC Match for the lives of the Teen Titans, Brotherhood Of Evil Base.

WWinnieF

[64]Feb 19, 2010
    matrex44 wrote:
    This turns into a Triple Threat Handicap, as Jericho locks The Rock in the Liontamer. Then, Terra and Jericho preform a double-team on Jericho, giving them the win.
    Then, The Rock lays the smack down upon Jericho (Y2J, not the Titan), planting him with The Rock Bottom and nailing The People's Elbow. This means that The People's Champ has gotten the last laugh after he kicked Jericho's roody-poo candy @$$, if ya smell what The Rock...*raises The People's Eyebrow*...is cookin'!

Theme Music!

:
    Raven (As the Azarathian Bad Ass)
    She may have demonic half-siblings (i.e. The Sons of Trigon), may have an evil father figure (i.e. Trigon), and may be resurrected in similar fashions, but again (for hopefully, the last final time), "The Mistress of Magic" is NOT Mark William Calloway!

:
    vs. Monsuir Mallah, TLC Match for the lives of the Teen Titans, Brotherhood Of Evil Base.
    The moody member of the Titans hits The Raven Effect and easily saves the lives of her teammates, ensuring that Mallah is gonna pay for what the Brotherhood has done.

Jinx vs Mammoth, with Kid Flash and See-More as "special enforcers" and Raven as special referee. The last Blacklash PPV (This year, it will be replaced with a moved-up Extreme Rules and the May PPV would be Wild Card).

matrex44

[65]Feb 20, 2010

Mammoth attemps a Chokeslam, but Jinx breaks free and trips him, hits the 619, and pins him.

Mad Mod vs. Slade vs. Terra vs. 4-LOM Hardy, Fatal-4-Way Ladder Match for the vacant World Heavyweight Championship, WWE TLC.

EDIT: This is my 50th post 0_0

Edited on 02/20/2010 6:36am

WWinnieF

[69]Feb 20, 2010
    matrex44 wrote:
    Mammoth attemps a Chokeslam, but Jinx breaks free and trips him, hits the 619, and pins him.
    What is this? Kane vs Rey Mysterio? XD
    :
    Mad Mod vs. Slade vs. Terra vs. 4-LOM Hardy, Fatal-4-Way Ladder Match for the vacant World Heavyweight Championship, WWE TLC.
    Slade and Terra take each other out with simultaneous chair shots, only to have 4KOM-Hardy place both of their prone forms onto two stacked tables before attempting a swanton from a ladder straight through them. Mad Mod thought that he had won with the competition out of it, but the robotic Hardy clone crawled off of the unconcious forms of the betraying geomancer who hears voices and the mastermind who's back in black, snuck into the ring, stunned the British villain with a sudden Twist of Fate, and pinned him for the win & the right to be called WWE champion. Unfortunately, Hardy's reign was short-lived, as unforeseen Money in The Bank winner Beast Boy took him from surprise with the Tiger Driver and the quick win to become the second champion of the night. And if you're not down with that, then we've got two words for ya... ^-^

The next night, the guest host for the night made a Lumberjack WWE title match between the changeling and the robotic Hardy clone, with each bringing respective lumberjacks (BB's being his own rebelious band, consisting of Raven, big guy Control Freak, funky Kid Flash, Jinx--who's hardcore tough--and all-American slacker cousin Matt Logan & Hardy chosing whomever he could find to ally with him).

matrex44

[70]Feb 20, 2010

No, actually, Rey Mysterio vs. Big Show.

4-LOM chooses the team of Robin, Terra, Mumbo Jumbo, Starfire, and Trigon (to intimidate Raven).

WWinnieF

[71]Feb 20, 2010

matrex44 wrote:
    (to intimidate Raven).
    Rae doesn't intimidate easily.

The distraction to save his friends from the outside onslaught caused the changeling to take his eye off the ball and walk into a Twist of Fate by Hardy. Hardy knew that some of the lumberjacks would've gotten involved to turn the tied near the end of the match-up, so he put his foot on the rope for leverage, essentially pulling a fast one to steal the win.

Infiriated, the shapeshifter would've probably attacked Hardy from behind, but Raven was able to calm his nerves after banishing her father to the Nth dimension.

That didn't mean that others were so kind, because Control Freak--tired of being in the shadow of his so-called teammates--shoved a celebrating Hardy into Raven, knocking her unconcious. Before the changeling knew what happened, he too suffered at the hands of his now former teammate via a huge chokeslam. Control Feak finished the job by grabbing a nearby chair and blasting Hardy in the skull with it, laying him out as well. Control Freak left the other lumberjacks to fued with themselves as he made his escape.

Edited on 02/20/2010 4:24pm

matrex44

[72]Feb 21, 2010

I just realized I became a Soup Nazi. Lol.

The next night on ECW, 4-LOM flattens out Control Freak during Freak's interview segment, "The Control Freak Channel". Later in the night, Hardy gives Raven a chair, seeming to hit CF with. However, when she holds it up to her face, 4-LOM pulls a Matt Hardy and punches the chair, causing Rae's face to bleed. Arella storms to the ring, however, suffering a sudden Twist Of Fate. After, Hardy goes backstage. About 30 seconds later, he comes out in a police car with Trigon, running over Raven. The fans go nuts, cheering wildly for their hero.

On SmackDown!, the hated Mad Mod challenges the locker room to go toe-to-toe with "King Moddy". Huge mistake. Mammoth and 4-LOM Hardy come out even though both are RAW superstars, and take down Mod with a Chokeslam/Swanton Bomb combo.

matrex44

[73]Feb 21, 2010

And, by the way, here's who each Titan is SUPPOSED to represent. (At least, to me.)

Robin: John Cena

Starfire: Shawn Micheals

Beast Boy: Triple H

Cyborg: Chris Jericho

Raven: The Undertaker

4-LOM: Jeff Hardy

Slade: Batista

Terra: Randy Orton

Mad Mod: William Regal

Trigon: Kane

Jinx: Rey Mysterio

Mammoth: The Big Show

Gizmo: The Miz

Happy Rae: John Morrison

Sad Rae: Dolph Ziggler (LOLZ)

Brave Rae: Evan Bourne

Red X: Edge

Bumblebee: MVP

Aqualad: Matt Hardy

Speedy: Goldberg/Brock Lesnar

Mas y Menos: Themselves

Mumbo Jumbo: CM Punk

Val-Yor: Skip Bodydonna/Zip Bodydonna

Bob: Simon Dean

The Source: Itself

Brother Blood: Ric Flair (Heel)

The Brain: Itself

Mallah: Mark Henry

Madame Rouge: Joey Mercury

General Immortus: Mr. McMahon

Johnny Rancid: Chuck Palumbo (As Superstar)/Jonathon Coachman (As GM)

Control Freak: Super Porky (LOL)

The Puppet King: Little Boogeyman

Mother Mae-Eye: The Boogeyman

Kid Flash: Funaki (Kai En Tai member)

WWinnieF

[75]Feb 21, 2010
    1. Trigon is a bad guy. This means that Hardy turned heel, which means that fans should not be cheering, especially since Raven is a Diva. "Undertaker"-like or not, you don't run over the ladies, especially ones who can come back and extract revenge.

*the lights dim as Hardy is giving a speech on how he forced Raven into retirement*

*the lights go out completely just at the mention of Raven's name*

Raven: *on the Titantron* Hardy, you betrayed me. Now you shall pay the price. You will meet your maker in a couple day's time. So heal while you can, because sooner or later, you will rest...in...peace.

*Beast Boy comes out to face Hardy*

Beast Boy: What she said. And if you're not down with that...well...you know the rest. As for me, I just figured I'd get my revenge right now, as everyone knows you can't beat me in a fair fight, because I am "The One" who will not only become champion, but because I will make sure you look at the pretty picture and like it!

*he has the production crew place a pic of Hardy in an awkwardly intimate position up on the Titantron*

Beast Boy: Whilst you stand there, mouth agape, I challenge you to one of the most humiliating matches ever conceived; A Kiss My Ass match. But no, you're not going to dare to touch this booty, for I have someone special in mind for you, rust-bucket. So prepare whilst you can because tonight, the fat lady is going to sing due to your face being somewhere you wouldn't want it to be!

*waits for a supposed retort, if Hardy has the brass to find one suitable enough*

Given the above exchange and the theme music, I figured Beast Boy fit the mold of "Billy Gunn" during his WWE tenure, not "Triple H".

2. Since Trigon is Raven's father, I figured he'd play the "Paul Bearer" role. The Sons of Trigon (Raven's half-brothers) could all act as "Kane".

:
    Dolph Ziggler (LOLZ)

Though I know who he is, to quote The Rock (from the Decade of SmackDown soecial): "Who in the blue hell is Dolph Ziggler?"

:
    Super Porky (LOL)

Control Freak: *groggily* T-t-t-that's all folks! *passes out*

matrex44

[76]Feb 23, 2010

Hmm... I know how to make Hardy a face again...

On RAW, while Trigon is ranting about how 4-LOM ended Raven's career on SmackDown!, Hardy comes out, seemingly to assist Trigon. Instead, he nails the beast with a glass window and announces his alliance with Beast Boy and Raven. The fans cheer for him once again, and Hardy and BB hunt for their first target...

4-LOM Hardy and Beast Boy vs. World Tag Team Champions 2 Dudes with Attitudes (Johnny Rancid and Red X) vs. Mas y Menos vs. Harold and Jericho, Fatal-4-Way Ladder Match for the World Tag Team Championship, Royal Rumble

WWinnieF

[77]Feb 23, 2010
    I guess they--BB & Hardy--patched things up before the "Kiss My [Butt] Match". But seriously, isn't Johnny Rancid the GM? If so, can't he shift the rules of the match into favoring his team? Still, knowing this crucial fact, Beast Boy & Hardy double-team Rancid's partner, Red X for a quick upset victory and the gold.

matrex44

[78]Feb 24, 2010

Like I said before, when JR wrestles, he portrays Chuck Palumbo. So, he has no power.

4-LOM Hardy vs. Beast Boy vs. Killowat vs. Menos vs. Wildebeest vs. Red X vs. Control Freak, Money In The Bank Ladder Match, Wrestlemania 21

WWinnieF

[79]Feb 25, 2010
    Hardy and BB eliminate all contenders until CF and X are left. BB and CF take each other out, leaving X fending himself off against Hardy, but Hardy quickly pulls out a Twiat of Fate for a fast yet clean win.

matrex44

[80]Feb 25, 2010

Title: Raven's Worst Nightmare

Raven vs. Freddy Kruegar, Jason Voorhes, Chucky, Jigsaw (with Billy the Puppet), Ghostface, and Killjoy the Clown, 1-on-6 Gauntlet match, In Your House: Birthmark (made that up)